Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:19 pm
"Fine." She then ran after Yokai.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:21 pm
(( I've been here since like late May and I dont remember you as a leaf ninja? ))

*Hanzo turned to Alicia and pondered the question for a momment before his eyes enlarged and a look of panic arose on his face.*

"The safehaven!"

*He then continued*

"We kept all the academy students and Genin at the safehaven they could all be dead, here follow me!"

*Hanzo ran off to safehaven making sure to slow down so Alicia could follow him.*  

Dark-Ninja70

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:24 pm
(When i first joined the guild, i started as a Leaf Ninja but left.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:27 pm
teddy_byakuga
((Teddy killing me should not get you M.S. .... ))Teddy ran off farther down the wall. Teddy noticed the grass was burnt and saw Syn's clones coming. Teddy ran fast. Sweet started to form on Teddy's forehead. Teddy ran eventually vanishing out of Konoha.

"Well I guess i'll just go capture teddy and throw him in jail." Syn says as he leave to capture teddy. His clone has a tracker that syn follows.  

SynysterGatesRules

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:38 pm
teddy_byakuga
((rawr oh no you don't....sorry i came on late i hate a soccer tournament.. also it's really your close friend that dies .... ))

Teddy ran back to leaf. Teddy was really tired and panted as he was running. Teddy ran up into a tree and sat and just sighed. Teddy closed his eyes and opened them. Teddy jumped out of the tree and landed on the hard gravel. Teddy ran again; Teddy's dog Raka followed his. Teddy ran out of Konoha and disappeared with his dog.
(( That was really poor rping dude ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:43 pm
(Hey Dark, the lightning blade looks like this! User Image)  

Dripples

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:45 pm
(( Shweet ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:47 pm
((re did))

Teddy came back to the leaf but was some good distance from the gates. Teddy wanted to know why Syn Uchiha was after him. Teddy kept his guard up and watched carefully for Syn. As Teddy turned he forgot about what had happened to leaf, Teddy did not have any good details of leaf, the only thing he knew was that his demon was gone. "Where is Hanzo" he thought, Teddy wanted to know where he was. Teddy looked at the black grass, Teddy studied it and realized it had caught on fire once before he was here. Just than he heard someone say something about the SafeHaven, but it didn't matter to Teddy right now.  

teddy_byakuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:54 pm
(Um teddy... I recommend you not to use the word 'Teddy' repeatedly.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:54 pm
((so apparently the bomb didn't go off according to the massive spam inn the hokage's office.I think))
Syn keeps searching for teddy as he does he thinks to himself, "Time to go to jail buddy."

((EDITED))  

SynysterGatesRules

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:07 pm
((kk ... im chunin so im free to go to any village))
((your suppose to kill your best friend DUH))

((edited))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:19 pm
(hey dark! Go to the anbu recruiting thing!)  

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:26 pm
(( im oinin =D))

Teddy finally decided to check what had happened at the safehaven. As he he turned to run , he remembered his son was there. Teddy was a Dad and was protective of his son. Teddy ran off quick to the safehaven. "I hope im not to later" he mumbled before disappearing.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games