Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:47 am
Tenshi couldn't fight it, he was basicly being draggered but he didn't care as he started to walk on his own now right behind her. "Well, I guess your right", he said giving in to her and decided to go eat breakfast, "So are you going to cook this or someone else is?", he questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:25 am
Morganna smiled over at Tenshi. "I'll cook. Or do you not trust my cooking?" she teased.

"I wike when Mo makes bwreakfast!" Flip exclaimed. "She makes a smiwey face wiff the yewwow part of my eggies!" he said happily.

Morganna chuckled at her little brother and looked back to see Lunia coming. "Hey LuLu!" she said, trying out a nickname for her, seeing if she might like it. "We were just going to make breakfast. You want some?"  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:45 am
Kessaris lies looking at the sky as four birds fly over head. "Ow." he said standing up from the grass. "Argh....this place bores me now..." Angry, almost without thinking, he takes flight away from the field jetting toward the Bulb.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:52 am
"Ugh! Kessaris!" Riko yelled, shaking her head. "Never mind.." She muttered soon after going back to practicing with her swords. Riko hated that when he just took off in a hurry about telling her.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:32 pm
Kessaris lands on the ground with a thump, sand billowin from the impact. "That was embarrasing." he said walking forward. "Hopefully everyone will be ready to go soon. I haven't been to Alloy in days."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:36 pm
Keliah sat in the forest and was utterly stumped. She had nothing else to do for the time being. She pulled out a journal that belonged to Jean. "Damnit...tell me more, I know there is more" she said to herself.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:50 pm
Riko went back into the bulb, ready to be going when she saw Kessaris. She ran at him and tackled him, trying to pin him down. "Kessaris Shale! You scared the crap out of me what do you have to say for yourself?!" She yelled, her eyes red with hatred and madness.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:58 pm
Tenshi smiles, "Yes, I trust you to cook for me", he replied is the same manner she did. He then heard Flip speak and laughed lightly, "Heh, thats pretty cool", he said with humor in his throat. Looking straight forward now he saw Lunia approachign them, "Hey Lunia, what you up to?", he questioned.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:36 pm
Morganna began leading the way to the kitchen, expecting the others to follow along. "I hope eggs are okay with everyone because that's about the only thing I can cook," she chuckled. Flip was wriggling in her arms and so she set him down. Happily, he ran ahead a bit, but quickly realized he didn't know where he was going, so he ran back to the others and walked next to Tenshi. He had already taken a liking to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:41 pm
Kessaris enetered the Bulb wondering around until he catches the aroma of eggs. Quickly he makes way to the kitchen only to see Morganna with them. "I can eat and die, or die...I'd rather eat. Hey Morganna!"  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:50 pm
Morganna stood by the stove, looking up when she heard Kessaris. "Hey, Kess," she said. "Hungry? I think I've made enough for the entire army of Shale," she chuckled, seeing the two cartons of eggs laying empty and open on the counter. "Actually, maybe you could help. Dish out the bacon onto plates for all of us, would ya?" She continued working hard on the massive amounts of scrambled eggs she was making.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:51 pm
Riko found Morganna and sighed, smiling. "Want me to help, Morganna? You could use another womanly hand..." She stood beside her, smiling at her friend. "You seem happier... I'm glad..."  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:57 pm
Flip walked up and tugged on Riko's shirt. "Riko!" he said happily. "I miss-ed you!" He hadn't seen her in nearly a week, and in truth, he had a small crush on her.

"Flip, leave Riko alone, unless you don't want breakfast," Morganna said. "Yes, Riko, I'd love some help. Would you mind cutting up some fruit or making some toast? I'll leave it up to you," she said with a smile. "And yes...I'm doing better, thanks."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:06 pm
"Yeah sure... one sec... Hey Flip! How have you been, Sweetheart?" Riko kneeled down and closed her hands, opening them back up and giving him a diamond horse that moved and neighed. "Here... he is yours to keep... Go show Kessaris and Tenshi while me and Mo make breakfast." She kissed his forehead and walked over to the sink, washing her hands. Riko got out a knife when she was done and started cutting up fruit like Morganna asked.  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:12 pm
Flip's eyes lit up at the sight of the diamond horse...his favorite animal. "Tank you Riko!" he said, hugging her leg before running over to Tenshi. "Teshy! Teshy!! Look it!" he said happily, holding the horse up to him. He wasn't interested in showing Kessaris, because in his mind, Kess was moving in on his girl.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games