Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:16 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smirked and looked over at Ravin. She was smiling, hard.

Her hands rested in her lap as she crossed her legs. Oh gosh. Dylan felt his heart starting to race.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:23 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravin blinked and refrained from looking over at Dylan. She was afraid that, if she looked at him, he would pounce on her. Ravin kept her composure and listened as the teacher talked about the day's lesson.

He passed back two worksheets for them to work on. She grabbed two for herself and two for Dylan.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:27 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed and took two of the sheets from Ravin. She wouldn't look at him, he bit his bottom lip and looked away from her.

He knew he wouldn't do anything in the middle of class. However afterwards. He sighed, he would not let himself think of that stuff. He pulled out a pen and started to work on the sheets before the bell.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:36 pm
llEvo, Did you still want me to draw an avi for you? I plan on using it as a sample so it'll be free, and you cant beat that lolll
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter tickled her for a bit longer, then pulled her to him and hugged her. "You don't have to make it worth my while love, I just like to hear you laugh." He chuckled and kissed her forehead.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:40 pm
||yeah, I do. I just can't send in a form right away. I'm leaving in about fifteen minutes for karate.||

Ravin Black

Ravin turned her head and caught Dylan's eye. She blew a kiss towards him and winked. Then she turned her head back to begin to work on her work...

Class was over. It had gone by fast. She stood as the bell rung and sauntered over to Dylan. "Were you tempted?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:42 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica inhaled deeply. "But it got you to stop," She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm glad you like it, I hate my laugh." She giggled lightly and bit her lip as Hunter kissed her forehead. "I love you, so much." She couldn't stop saying it.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:45 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin came over to him after the bell rung. "Not at all." Dylan smirked and held her hand gently in his.

She was still tempting him. She had blew a kiss to him for gods sakes. He was going nuts. "Shouldn't we be getting to second hour?" Dylan chuckled and sighed lightly, "Not that I want to." He stood up and kissed her hand gently.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:51 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin squeezed his hand back and blushed as he kissed it so gently. She leaned against him as they walked to his next class. Ravin brushed her lips tenderly along his cheekbone. It was the best she could reach as they moved.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:03 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and laid his head against hers. "Generally when someone laughs they are happy, I am happy when you are happy." He sighed and inhaled her scent, from that alone he could pick he out of a crowd blindfolded. She had a very unique scent sort of a mix of pine and fresh spring rain, like how a forest smells after the rain. "I love you too." he lobed saying it almost as much as hebloved hearing it come out of that beautiful mouth. He sqeezed her briefly to him in a hug then untangled himself from the bedsheets, which really needed to be washed at this point. Hunter pulled on his boxers and his pants and began to clean up his room. Call it his little ocd habit but he couldn't stand a dirty home, cluttered and unorganized but not dirty. He picked up random articles of clothing and the broken piceces of the clock, stopping every now and then to give Veronica a love struck smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:28 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She glanced down at the table. He was a fan of Ronnie. So.., he wasn't going to be friends with her. It didn't make her like him less. "Okay. I like your honesty." That was true. Madeline wanted him to be honest with her. "Wouldn't dating me be a weakness?"

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:56 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"You don't have to tickle me to make me happy when I'm with you. Its natural." Veronica smiled back at him as Hunters head laid against hers. I love you too. She loved hearing that. Probably because she had never really heard it up until this point.
After Hunter squeezed her lightly he stood up and started to clean up his room. "You are such a mood killer." Veronica stuck her tongue out at Hunter and pulled the sheet over herself as she watched him clean up the clock. He flashed her a smile every so often and she could feel the butterflies fill her stomach everytime.
Veronica pulled the sheet around her body and walked over to him after he finished with the clock. She stood behind him and kissed his shoulder lightly. "I can never get enough of you." She giggled and walked over to her bag, grabbed an orange stripped tank top and black stretch pants. She pulled them on and smiled over at Hunter after she dressed. Veronica was very comfortable wearing comfy clothes around him, she didn't feel like she had to impress him by looking her absolute best all the time. It was nice.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:59 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin led him to their next class. "Did we get new schedules that I'm unaware of?" Dylan smiled as she kissed his cheek.
Dylan kissed her hand and slid his arm back around her waist and pulled her close to him again. This time, he ignored the people looking at them. It was something he'd have to get used to, obviously.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:14 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin closed her eyes as they walked, allowing Dylan to lead them both. "No. I'm following your schedule for today. I figure that you need more help than I."

Ravin grinned slowly to herself and stroked her fingers down the arm that encircled her waist.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:41 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smirked, "I take that offensively. Are you calling me stupid?" Ravin was grinning and running her fingers along his arm.
He let his fingers run along her waist as they neared his next class.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:57 pm
l
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

You are such a mood killer. Hunter smiled and continued cleaning up. "Call me a girly guy, but I can't stand a mess. She kissed his shoulder and he wanted to turn and rip off the clothes she had just put on or at least prevent her from getting dressed, it seemed he couldn't get enough of her either. He turned and gathered up the bedding and kissed her lightly before heading to the laundry room. Down three flights of stairs later he was throwing the bedding and clothes into the washer. He hummed lightly and snagged one of the roses from the vase in the hall and walked back up the stairs. Comming up behind Veronica he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck before presenting the black rose to her, "A rose for my rose."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games