Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:29 pm
Qin watched dumbstruck, slowly backing away. What the hell is going on?

[[Sorry I haven't been on much lately... school's been horrible gonk ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:30 pm
((I want a new power, too. Wheee!))

Ryoko ran into the camp, letting out a neigh at the group of people. However, when he saw the multitude of them had red eyes, he calmed. However, he stayed on guard. The horse with purple for focused it's powers and the earth around him unsettled.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:00 am
"What the he-" Luana exlaimed as a horse and rider came galloping into the view.

She grabbed up her battle axe quickly, gripping it tightly in her hands. There was a snapping and buzzing sound as electricity crackled around her fist and traveled down her axe. She stepped forward, putting herself between the others and the horse and rider.

"Who are you? Speak quickly!" She demanded.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:15 pm
Jays bloodred eyes starred kindly at hers ,he wads also blushing"I..err..Well"He looked away and suighed. He couldn't hide it forever .He smiled at her and huged her and held her tight ,while he did that he whisperd soemthing into her ear"I love you...So don't be sad...you are not alone"

( I think i should stop plotting AWW you nearly got my idea awww XDDD))

Zack looked at his father,he was curious. What could happen now!?He decided to stay and watch ,after all he had nothing to do.Well he is a spirit now!

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:03 pm
((He used to be Eternal Eyes and still wishes to be that is why he has a red tint not red eyes and there I wont resurect him but heal him so he isn't mangled beyond belief.))

Zeek looked at Frederick "Perhaps I do" he said "I was a part of the Kings Army then I went to the Eternal Eyes but I'm back with the King by force" he said looking at Frederick. "If you are wondering if you can trust me don't worry you can" he said.

Zenith started to heal the body. He made it so that it was not mangled any more and looked present able. After this was done he brought the body back to where it had been laying. He set it down and hid. He was now waiting for the king to show if he ever would.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:15 pm
Ada walked through the village, bored out of her mind....maybe she should go train...yea that sounded like a good idea. So she headed off for the woods.  

Madame Twiggly

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:54 pm
Mina's blush deepened at what he said. "Y-You do?" she asked, her voice little more than a whisper. "Th-That's good...b-because...I think...I-I love you, too..." She returned his hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masa sat up straight on the horse's back to show that she was not afraid, despite the fact that they outnumber her twenty to one. Literally. Her red eyes reflected the light of the sun. "I am Masami. I am a wandering ninja who wants revenge on the king's assassin," she said bravely. Considering the number of Eternal Eyes there, she doubted they were part of the army.

((I just chose a random number. Don't be mad at me. sweatdrop ))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh...Um...Zack has sort of...fallen off the castle walls..." the servant reported.

((Keh heh heh. Buh-bye, servant. twisted

Oh, and, if you want a new power, just PM me and tell me. I'll put it up. ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:20 pm
( I have a new power for Zack in my head buuut i will give it later to him....i think it will be..needed later XDDD))

Jay smiled kindly at her"You think? "He sat down with her and kissed her cheek"Don't be so nervous or afraid...and i promise you that if it gets to dangerous at the peacetalks..that we will leave instantly..."He kissed her once more"I just couldn't wait anymore to tell you...and few hours before...i was even to afraid..."

Zack hit his ehad against the wall .What a stupid servant!!He thought that the servant would report it ,but not like that! "Well at leats i am not laone anymore..well soon..."He laughed and then sighed ,slowly Zakc sank to his knees and lowerd his head.He was crying .  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:56 pm
(( The number you picked was fine, Mina. I'm gonna take control of the servant now, k?))

"WHAT?!" Annexus bellowed.

In two steps, the King was in directly in front of the servant. The servant shrank away, eyes wide. The air around Annexus shimmered as it grew hot with his boiling rage. He grabbed the servant by the shirt.

"WHERE IS HE? Is he with the healers?"

The servant paled and spoke in a quivering voice.

"P-please, Lord! He was a-already..."

"ALREADY WHAT? IDIOT! Why didn't you send for a healer?"

With sudden force he slammed the servant against the wall. The servant crumpled to the ground, stammering and begging the king to listen. Annexus pulled the man up by his collar and pushed him against the wall his hand around the servants throat pressing hard against the man's windpipe. Flames began to appear around Annexus' hands.

"WHERE IS HE?"

The servant was shaking with terror. He squirmed beneath the King's grip.

"P-please! He is at the E-east wall..."

At this the servant made a little weazing noise for the King had pressed harder on his throat at the answer. Beads of sweat formed on Annxus' forhead his eyes filled with anger.

"YOU JUST LEFT HIM THERE? You worthless....!"

Dark flames licked around the servants face as Annexus tightened his grip around his throat. The man didn't try to speak any more, only tried desperately to get away, struggling for each breath. His attempts at escape were futile, and Annexus watched as the color drained from the servants face. Eventually all movement stopped and his body went limp. Annexus held him there a moment, while he took a moment to allow his rage to cool then allowed the servant's singed and lifeless body to fall to the floor.

Annexus stormed out of the door, his mind intent on Zack, certainly unaware that his spririt had been in that same room.

((O.o such violence, and a long post too. I hope I didn't get carried away. I wonder if Bonnie has anger issues....))
........................................................................................................

Luana stared intently at the girl on horseback, the gleaming red eyes especially caught her attention. The girl wanted revenge against the King? There wasn't a soul here that didn't hate the king with every fiber of thier being. How could she be sure that the girl was being truthful? Luana was flustered. Fredrick would know what to do, but who knew when he'd be back? For now she was on her own.

"How do I know you are telling the truth?" she asked hesitantly
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:24 am
(poor poor servant...he had no chance....))

Zack looked at his father when he heard his yellings ,he could hear the anger in his fathers voice.He could even sense and see it! The dark flammes scared him ,he never saw his ftaher like that before!Well of course he saw him angry and Annexus sometimes yelled at his son because he had often stupid ideas ,but ZAck never saw his ftaher like that!He never saw him so..full of hatred....Zack suddenly cried a little more when he understand why Annexus acted like that "Sorry..."He whisperd as he stood up and followed his ftaher.He was wrried about his father .  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Madame Twiggly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:26 am
Ada focused allowing the energy to flow through her, she continued gathering energy from the plants and tree around her until she felt like she would burst. Then she took a deep breath and opened her eyes. She released the energy and it formed a ball around her and expanded, destroying all trees in its path.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:25 pm
((I just remembered I forgot to have Fredrick respond to Zeek... And okay, Zeek does not have red eyes exactly))

Fredrick nodded thoughtfully in response to the man. King's Army eh? By force or not, he was still the King's Army. At least he now new this was a person he could get some legitimate information out of.

"Trust you? Of course, what's there not to trust? I'm just a poor wanderer, I've got nothing to hide. I only came here to get some news and you seem just the person to clear things up. Even if you aren't in the King's army by choice, perhaps you still know what's going on these days."

At this Fredrick leaned in a bit closer.

"Are the rumors true? Is the King really going to talk peace with those Eternal Eyes folks?"

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:23 pm
((XD That was funny. The servant's death amused me. XD Yes, I know I'm demented.))

"The peace talks...I have a feeling that they're going to go horribly wrong..." Mina said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I saw my master be killed at the hands of his assassin. That alone proves my desire for revenge," Masa said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:45 pm
Continuing her song played upon her flute, Suzu opened an eye to look around. Everything seemed fine for now as she could see, no guards running around in droves or anything suspicious like that at least. A few kids had stopped to listen to her music which warmed her heart as she closed her eye once again letting the melody fill the air. The more people she influenced with her mirage the better. She couldn't afford for someone to freak out at her red eyes and cause a commotion. After all, she was still looking for this supposed place that other red eyes hide.

'As long as they hear my music, then my minor mirage to change my eye color from their perspective will go off without a problem.' she thought to herself.  

Sneaky Puddle

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:59 pm
((I made a new RP. It anyone's interested, it's War in Rodicia.))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games