Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:23 pm
Axel arrived at the area with the strongest chakra signature, seeing that he arrived at the Kage's office, he realized that the signature must have belong to the Kage. Axel went inside, bowing slightly to the secretary as she directed him to the office. Arriving at it, he knocked on the door and waited to hear a response.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:55 pm
(AB, all I have to say Is ROFLMAO. It's the same but not the same. You can kill a projectile weapon that is expendable and able to be summoned. Now a fellow RPer I'm not sure lolz)  

Havok-Trance

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:05 pm
Shou entered the Kusakages office with his personal good news. He just needed to report in. As Shou neared the Kusakages door, he saw another shinobi who also seemed to report in on something. Shou jut walked up to him. Not really close but he still were around the shinobi. Shou decided to wait as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:13 pm
Alicia Hatake~Amekage
User Image

"Sorry, i have some business to attend to." She said as she left to the gates.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:50 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku let out a big yawn as he headed out his door for him it was time to do some new type of training as he went out the door he saw two people waiting for you one that was dead not too long ago and the other he never seen,"Yeah? What's up how can I help ya?" Arekku asked as he stood there curiously looking at them.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:10 am
Shou watched as the door opened and out came a new figure he hadn't seen before. Shou took a quick study on the man and decided a solution. "You must be the Kusakage" Shou said a little formal. He had his respect for the protector of the village. Shou looked a little at the other person, then back at Arekku. "I'm Shou Tanaka. I was sent here by Shoko from the academy. She told me that I had surpassed my rank as student and that I'm now a gennin." Shou said with a confusing concentration. It seemed like everything else than the Kusakage interested his eyes.

((I saw the new post. I just need you to guide my character that way since I was send before the new thread xD))  

iWalking Disaster

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:37 am
User Image

Aro walked to the office and saw the door was open.But another ninja beat him to the kage so Aro waited with his important question for his mission.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"That will be me nice too meet you Shou, I'm Arekkusu the Kage of this village." Arekku said as he made a seal and the clone took off and headed out,"Well I hope your ready for some intense training."

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:32 pm
((Sorry, I'm a little confused with that post. By that post, do you mean you already had created a clone or just did, and where did it head out? Sorry, just a little confused))

Edited.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:37 pm
(I created a clone while talking to you and it just headed out but it's not looking to be followed kay?)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:45 pm
Shou's eyes lightend up as Aerkkusu confirmed that he was the Kusakage. Shou bowed his head a little. Then up again. He saw the clone take off and wondering where it went. Then he focused on Arekkusu again. "I believe I am." he said with his usual half-motivated expression.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:31 am
User Image

Aro sighed at the pass of the Kusakage.He then closed his eyes and made a handsign and opened a window and drifted with the wind As his body turned to sand and was blown away.

Aro97

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:51 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku let out a big yawn as he headed out his door for him it was time to do some new type of training as he went out the door he saw two people waiting for you one that was dead not too long ago and the other he never seen,"Yeah? What's up how can I help ya?" Arekku asked as he stood there curiously looking at them.

Arekku's Theme:

Axel bowed politely to the kage as he looked back up. "I just wanted to thank you once again for unsealing me from that scroll, and I wanted to know how I could return the favor," Axel explained. It was only proper for him to do this, since if it wasn't for the Kusakage, he would still be sealed up in that scroll. That's when one of the villagers posted a poster against the opposite wall that caught Axel's attention. The chuunin exams were being held in this very village. Eyes opening wide Axel looked back at the kage and bowed once more. "I apoligize for my abrupt departure, but it seems that this village is hosting chuunin exams. I'm going to go ahead and participate in them as a shinobi from the Hidden Sound village. But once I am finished, I'll be back to return the favor," Axel told him as he walked away to the adress the chuunin exams were being held.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:52 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelene walked up to the office and moved the lillipop to the side of her mouth so she could talk. She knocked on the kinda open door and leaned on the doorframe opening the door the rest of the way to see Arekku. "Hello Arekku-sama. I'm not bothering you am I?" She asked.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku just went to sit back on his desk as he saw Selene,"It depends what you came here for hahaha just playing of course your not bothering me." Arekku said smiling as he let his head fall on his desk looking quite exhausted as he waited for her to say something.

Arekku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games