Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:06 pm
(((ahhh you guys go so far and i haven't been able to catch up man... sorry Zango i am very sorry i didn't post to you i seriously would if i had of been around -_- i am a horrible rper i am never really around crying now with school it's going to be harder..... but i am not leaving i like this rp))

Persephone looked up in a daze as a man gave her, her books back then ran off weird she thought to her self and kept walking until she felt her husbands power being used and a demon rushing towards her with a smile she turned around an came face to face with the demon whom held her message, taking it she smiled as she read it "thank you so much for bringing this to me" she said with a smile "now can you send this to him" she kissed the demon on the cheek and smiled "i am sure you can do that for lil ol me right" with a smile she sent the demon on it's way to Hades.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:10 pm
Apollo looked at eris then watched ares go to hera's room he sighed "Eris...you say how does a goddess go into a coma..how does a god get burnt?" He said laughing slightly "And if they try to take me,Ares,Athena,And hera i will kill them all.." He said a dark smile growing over his face  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Serphrim

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:58 pm
[sorry i don't post much i have work and school. So I'll post later]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:55 pm
(Just reminding everyone that Hera was in her human vessel >> << XD)

Stella's phone started to ring as her and Ella walked,"Huh?...WHAT?!" She quickly hang up, then turned to Ella. "There's been an accident." She said, Ella raising her eyebrow. "It's Ares, he's there..and its not good. My sources gather its..." She tried to say, but Ella already guessed it as she dragged Stella to the car.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:18 pm
“Well Apollo, I know why you were burned at least, it was most likely the residual effect of the Chaos. As for the coma...” Eris paused for a moment and placed her chin in her palm, “maybe Hera’s human body was wounded so badly that her immortal soul is too much for her weakened body to handle. So it’s trapped until her body has healed. If her body heals.” Eris amended.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:52 pm
Hades paced around the basement. The door open and a demon came in . It carried a message on it. Hades smiled as he open the message.

Hades chuckled. " Wow.. What you know.. She loves me just as much As I Love her. That was something I never Expected. But hey We love each other "

He decided that he wanted to change the school . The school was to light for his taste. He wanted it to be dark and gloomy with decaying things all around. He put a hand on the wall and made it turn Slimy and decaying. He then walked up the staris and opened the basement door. He put a hand on the floor. He allowed the same power that changed the wall to change the tiles on the floor and the walls

He smiled and closed the basement. Nobody would guess that he was behind the new .. Layout. Nobody dared believed Hades would ever leave the basement. So why would they think he did it.

He sat back down on the chair by the desk and closed his eyes

(( How about this for a plot trist. Now we got to figure out who is behind the new design of the school and the decaying ))  

Slayer The Wise

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:06 pm
((Oh yeah. >.<))
"Mom...I have to get you out...your blood isnt normal...I will stay in here since I am your son...damn this human body. I told you all to avoid it but nobody listens to the god of war....just Athena...now if she thought of it..." He shook his head with a chuckle, he would never get along with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:09 pm
Apollo walked to hera's room and opened the door then walked next to ares he put his hand on ares's shoulder and smiled slightly "Dont worry ares...if they try anything we will protect hera right?" He said a serious look on his face as he looked at hera slightly almost breaking down right there "It's my fault i bet...i heard the accident but ignored it.." He said looking at the ground "I'm sorry ares.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:21 pm
(XD Great plot twist blossom-chan, we needed one *thumbs up*)

Ella entered the hospital, Stella following behind. She asked about the girl, then went to the room. She saw mostly everyone, she gave a slight wave then peeked into the room itself. She saw Ares, and Apollo, yet both was really saddened. She shut the door, biting her lip, then randomly sat. "Heya guys.." She said with a sigh, Stella in the corner sipping her coke.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:24 pm
(( How about my Plot Twist for the school . Now the School is Decaying.. OR looks like it Decaying and its turned all black. Is that not a good plot Twist sad ))  

Slayer The Wise

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:27 pm
(*blinks* Ohh..I must have missed it sweatdrop One sec, me go read ur past posts ><)

(Edits* ohhh.. Now I see it XD Don't forgot about the human npcs hades, lol. It's a twisted plot twist xD However, they won't notice it till later razz )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:34 pm
((Apollo want's to be hurted crying ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:44 pm
((Okay. XD))

Ares snapped and turned to yank Apollo up by his throat. "You ignored it!! If you werent my half brother I would kill you right now!" Ares was sad and when Ares got sad he got angry because sorrow just wasnt something the god of war could be about. He knew he could beat Apollo if he wanted to but Hera wouldnt want it. He tossed him to the ground and growled low. He then turned to the window and stared out.

((Edited sorry rose. >.<))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:52 pm
(Ella and Stella are in the side room, which was created eariler XD )

Ella cursed slightly, knowing who the girl was then her eyes shined at a sudden thought. " Eris...do you have Momo?" She said, an idea forming from last time when Apollo was hurt.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:36 pm
Apollo layed on the ground when ares threw him and sighed slightly before standing back up he walked next to ares again before sighing "Ares...nevermind.." He said before walking out of the room and past ella and stella blood dripping down his arm he walked to the front door and walked out sighing slightly "I dont deserve to be in there.."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games