Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:22 pm
Apollo nodded to Kenji "Yeah I'm fine just a little nervous I've been through alot recently" He said as he put his spear away. He then ran over with Kenji to Dulceri. He looked at Dulceri "It's good to see your alive sir" He said. He then looked at Kenji "If he knows you must be on our side I'm sorry for threatening you" He said. He quickly put up a force field to protect them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:31 pm
"Not a problem but uh who are you?" Kenji asked when he saw Apollo. He noticed the force field and assumed that the person next to him was more of a defense person then an offense person. He then waited for Dulceri to speak.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:42 pm
"..." Dulceri looked around at his city and stared for more then a thousand miles. "I can't believe that I let this happen. To my home. I mean...." He looks at Kenji and the soldier and gave him a quick, lifeless salute. "I'm just not into it right now. I need you two to do something. And sorry for the immediate request. I need you, Apollo, to get everyone back to Tenshu. When you get there, fight like you never have before. I have something to do here. Kenji, you're welcome to join."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:46 pm
Kenji looked around the city and his face fell. "It wasn't your fault. None of us could stop this." he stated. He then heard the request. "Welcome to join? Meaning I have a choice between going to Tenshu and staying here?" he asked. He mentaly added that he would probably go fight with the others. "What are you going to do here?"  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:50 pm
Apollo looked at Kenji "My name is Apollo I'm a soldier of Shale what about you" He said. He looked around noticing the people closing in "Yes sir I'll do my best" He said to Dulceri. He looked at Kenji and Dulceri "I'll be seeing you soon try not to get hurt" He said. He then turned and went to do as ordered. He stopped quickly to see what Kenji would do.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:07 pm
"Oh, I won't get hurt. I know I won't." Dulceri said as he looked at the armies decimating his own. "Kenji, you're welcome to stay, but I'm going to need you to stay out of my way." He looks over to him with yellow slitted eyes and his teeth seemed to be slightly longer. "I think it's about time I got to try something out with my sand. If you want, you can try to copy it." Slowly, lines of sand became to travel up his sleeves and onto his chest, eventually growing a long light browl tail resembling a serrated blade. "I'm going to enjoy this."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:11 pm
Turning around Damascus saw Nephilis, his calmy eyes looked at the improved man and said. " Zephyr keep Helios busy I know you probably want to finish things with Nephilis buth there is something I need to do first. " He said as he took a few steps forward, his masks began to appear, the mask which encased Charon floated to his hand. Placing it on his white angelic wings shot from his back and enveloped him. With a white light Charon's body was formed his long blonde hair fell gently down and his pale eyes opened. His wings were folded lightly and he said. " Trust me Nephilis, I will fight you here, but first, there is something I must do. " He said calmly. His eyes became cold but not angry as he glared up at Nephilis. He gripped his hand into a fist and then relaxed, he needed to make this quick he didn't know how much time he had until Kyuri struck back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:13 pm
Kenji loked at Kenji. "I'm Kenji, a commander of Shale and brother of him." he said pointing to Dulceri. He then saw what he was doing. "What's on your chest?" he asked, his eyes a little wide. "I think I'll stay." he said interested in what Dulceri was doing with his sand.  

Elricbrothers1144

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:23 pm
"Well, from the sound of it, they need help in Tenshu, so I'll head there," Krys said to Dulceri. She sheathed her sai and looked at the others. "Can anyone transport me faster than I can get there on my own?" she asked.

Zephyr nodded. "Don't worry...Helios and I have plenty to talk about," she said. She flew ahead of Helios, cutting him off. "So...you said you made a mistake. What are you going to do to make it right?" she demanded, willing to give her former friend a chance to do the right thing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:23 pm
Apollo looked at Kenji and nodded "Understood I'll see you when I get back as well" He said. He then turned "Take care" He said. He wondered how long it would take to get everyone to Tenshu. "I hope I can do this" He said to himself. He then looked at Krys "It's good to know someone Dulceri trusts is coming with me nice to meet you" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 pm
"It's something I've been waiting to do for...a while now....my father tought it to me. It's a family trick." He said, falling forward onto his knees. He gripped the sand tightly and his vest ripped to shreds. It revealed a body of sand with dark blue rigid stripes. His jaw line stretched back making way diamond hard teeth whose points were sharper than anything. His eyes were far deeper and larger. His corneas were black, but his pupils were still yellow, although much smaller. "Ahhhh..." He said in a much deeper voice. He was still on all fours, much like the giant dog he resembled, but he could still speak. "The Great Raccoon Dog of Shale. Tanuki. This is it's first form. The fast form. Watch and learn Kenji." He leans back and the ground beneath his feet cracked under the force. He pushes of, leaving craters and bashed through the enemy line, slashing through everyone in his path, ripping away flesh like the feral demon he resembled. "It feels good...to let the family secret out. I am the Sand God Tanuki!"

~~~

"You know, for the longest time, I loved you Charon. I looked up to you. You had an ability that I coveted. Not anymore though. I have to ask you something." Nephilis walks from side to side, looking at Charon still. "Did you know this would happen?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:36 pm
Krys noticed Apollo beginning to walk. She hurried to his side. "I've got a way that can get us there faster," she said with a grin. She held out her hand to him. "Do you trust me?" she asked.  

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:37 pm
Kenji watched Dulceri transform into something that looked like a dog. "Family secret huh? Does that mean I can learn it too?" he asked almost eagerly. He watched in awe at how fast Dulceri ran and how easily he killed everyone in front of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:42 pm
Charon looked at Nephilishis eyes softened and he sighed. He looked up towards the sky and said. " Most people would covet this ability, the power to see what others cannot. To predict the future and all of it's possibilities. When you were younger I thought that I could prevent this, I assumed giving information to the nations about what would go wrong would save them from destruction, however I was wrong. And finally i accepted things. " He said turning back to Nephilis. " Did I know?.....Yes I did foresee this, I saw the tragedies of all of the people, your betrayal, and eventually things much worse then any of us. I knew what would happen and I said nothing I guess that make me no better then you, however unlike you I had reasons, reasons that didn't just involve me or something I was involved with. " He said. " Do you have any more questions? In my current state I doubt you would have much trouble in striking me down Charon wasn't made to fight he was a fortune teller of sorts. " He said. " However now that I have told you the truth I feel no obligation to hide anything else, what else about the future would you like to know? Of course there is a possibility that you have no questions and will simply cut me down. " He said quietly.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:45 pm
Apollo looked at her nervous for a moment but then smiled and took her hand "..A..alright I trust you" He said. He looked back at Kenji and Dulceri "Good luck" He said. He was suprised to see the dog form that Dulceri was in. "I'm glad I'm not his enemy" He said. He looked back at Krys "my name is Apollo whats yours" He said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games