Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:32 pm
((okay agreed))

Cy half choked on his wine at what Kaylin said. What the hell why does she get to have all the fun? Oh well. Would you at lest let me watch Kaylin?

Cy regained his composure and turned to Tsuji.

"Want to try that excersize again Tsuji?"

"I know, but you enjoyed youreself thats all that matters, love."

Vi said as she ran her fingers through Krens hair once agian. Finally she felt satisfied and at peace for once. Now to only talk and make up with Cy.

"So now what do you want to do?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:33 pm
"Temper, temper." Lee said staying emotionless still. "Jeez. This emotionless thing is hard." He said and smiled. The other Lee's vanished.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:34 pm
Tsuji mumbled something under his breath as he got up and faced Cy. "Sure why not" Tsuji agreed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:35 pm
"Well..." Kren said softly. "I think i should try to get back in touch with the darkness... Though i don't want to burdern you with that."

Kaylin giggled at Cy's responce. Maybe...maybe i'll let you do more if your nice.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:37 pm
"You dont have to be emotionless you just have to keep youre emotions in check Lee."

Cy said he turned to Tsuji and nodded. His eyes flashed again and three more apples arose form their places and hurled themselves towards Tsuji.

"Remember their just apples they dont need that powerful of an attack."

Oh ill play nice..

"No no lets try that. Tell me what to do so that i can help you."

Vi said as she put out her cigarette.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:38 pm
In a flash, all 3 apples flew across to the opposite wall, pined there by 3 Kunai. Tsuji smiled. "You mean like that?"  

phoenix908

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Kren thought for a moment. "I don't know...maybe you should try channeling power through me..."

Kaylin smiled. Well, i normally only do women, but, you i may make an exception.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:46 pm
"Perfect Tsuji. See just enough power not too much and not to little. Lets try something bigger now."

A table rose up and hurled itself at Tsuji.

I swear everyone goes after Vi. I cant blame them though. Heh.

"Alright."

Vi took off her gloves and placed her hands on the sides of Krens head. She focused her energy and closed her eyes. After a bit a purplish aura started to glow around her. The aura turned into purplish shadows that swirled around her body and arms. The purple shadows traveled down her arms and started to swirl around Krens head.

"Hope this works"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:50 pm
Tsuji focused this time and without even blinking an eye, he simply raised his right hand twords the table. The table didnt stop however, it just slowed down and crashed on the floor in front of Tsuji. Damn...still need to work on that "Not what I had intended to happen but it works"  
Kren growled in pain his eyes wide open. The black eyes stared at nothing and white started to swirl around them. He pain burst through him as things came to him. he could see the room, Vi...other parts of the school. Bursts of darkn energy flew from him, hitting objects of the room, destroying them, instantly. Again he cried in pain, loudly, his mind and body spasming.

Kaylin stood immeaditly, looking concerned. "KREN!" she yelled  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Lee was enjoying himself in just watching. He sat there with a smile on his face. He tried to get rid of it so as to get back to training.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:52 pm
Vi removed her hands from Krens head. Breaking the connection with him, immedately.

"Im sorry i didnt mean to hurt you. Kren are you okay?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:53 pm
phoenix908
Tsuji focused this time and without even blinking an eye, he simply raised his right hand twords the table. The table didnt stop however, it just slowed down and crashed on the floor in front of Tsuji. Damn...still need to work on that "Not what I had intended to happen but it works"

"Lets try a chair instead."

A chair hurled itself form the other side of the room at Tsuji.

"dont worry about the others. Vi and Kaylin will take care of things."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:55 pm
"I have a feeling Vi is causing the problem." Lee said. His smile had faded.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:55 pm
Kren leaned forward grabbing his head. images still flowed through his head. "No...it's alright." He groand again. "I...don't know why...the darkness hurts so..."

Kaylin disappeared and appeared in the office, seeing the destruction. "What happened here?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games