Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:48 pm
Aku simply follows him, waiting for them to distract the guardians. Yet, they have done nothing to me..Slayer swears he almost lost me to them. The sense of battle is useless with the reason to protect, who am I protecting? Slayer's friend? I think not, the boy isn't here so i can't protect him. The guardians will go to Slayer first, seeing as he is their enemy, perhaps it is he I shall protect? Whichever the case, I must fight beside him. She lets her mind wander as she awaits for them to battle. Slayer busy planning what they should do as her eyes dazed, reviewing a few moves in her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:02 pm
Slayer looked at the Innocents. he looked into their eyes as he saw that they where afraid.. That was a good thing.. They should be afraid of him.. and what he planned to do to them. He ordered his guards to looked for a snake whos venom would not kill but inflect Pain..

But then again.. He could cut their hands off. That was a better idea as he walked closer to the first Innocent. He looked into the womens Eyes.. He took out his sword and with his other hand held her hand has he bought his sword down on it.

The women Screamed in pain and agony. Loudly that the whole of china could hear the cries. He looked into the womens eyes and saw the same fear. He sneered and ordered his men to take her away.

" What is wrong with me... Something is not right.. I would never do that to a innocent.. Has Revenge taken over my thinking.. what is wrong with me " He thought to himself.. As he saw another innocent bought to him... b  

Slayer The Wise

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:07 pm
Aku looks up, seeing some woman brought to Slayer. Her eyes widen as he suddenly cuts her hand,"SLAYER!" She screams, going directly to him then makes him look at her. "What in god's name are you doing,...?" She speaks darkly as her eyes flares with anger and shock. "You had no right!" She growls, turning away from him to look back at the woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:12 pm
((I thought we guardians have not left the palace yet because Wrath came to battle us.))

Sasori answers Eiji, "Yes, I am getting weary from all if the fighting." She takes out her sword from her bag. "Here we go again."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:15 pm
Slayer looks at his wife. " My love.. Something is wrong.. I never would of done that... I dont know what I have done.... I only felt anger and Revenge take over me... " He looked down at his hands as Guilt overwelm him.

He walked over to her and hugged her from behind " I dont know what has gotten into me.. Has Revenge as taken over my mind.. Have I gone the same path of leaders... That will do anything to protect family.. But at what cost."

Tears began to come down his face. As he looked at the women still screaming with her lost hand.

(( Yeah... But How would my char know that.. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:21 pm
Tarik's head was turned to watch Ryuu as she searched for the Jade Dragon, as she looked a darkness came over them as the giant beast flew over them. Tarik looks up in awe as the majestic dragon, effortlessly flies over them and comes charging back.

"Take the reigns," he says to Ryuu as he hands her the reigns of their dragon. "I'm going to fly over and draw the Jade Dragon away. I need to gain it's trust so that we can get it to take the stone."

Tarik flies away from their dragon and towards the Jade Dragon.  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:23 pm
(you guys are, just slayer (the rpc) doesn't know that)

Aku looks away from the woman, feeling the hug she felt numb. How could he? A cold tear dropped on her shoulder, making her turn around to see him crying. "Slayer, look at me..." She says, putting both hands on his chin as she stared into her eyes. "Never let it take over again." She demands, her voice clear as anger was now lost in other emotions. She wipes his eyes, then pecks both his cheeks before kissing him. "Calm yourself, battle awaits us.." She says, hugging him as she attempts to calm down from the anger she had before.

Ryuu glances at Tarik in surprise," But, the stone is right here..in my poac-" She stops as she suddenly forgets the reigns as the dragon tilts. She slipped off almost to where she would fall, yet grabbed the ear. Hoisting herself up, she seated herself taking the reigns. "Watch yourself." She growls to the dragon, then navigates it away from Tarik.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:29 pm
((But wouldn't you notice a hoard of demons running around trying to kill the guardians and friends?))

Sasori hears a loud scream that sounded like a human female. He had thought that only the demons were left in the castle. "What was that? I thought I heard a woman screaming," she said to the others.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:31 pm
(you guys are behind the castle...at least that's what I'm assuming :/ )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Tarik tries to calm the Jade Dragon and lure it away towards him but the dragon seems more intent on eating them then playing games. Unlike the dragons they were flying, the Jade Dragon was a wild dragon, not a tamed one. It did not seem too happy that they were invading his airspace.  

Mario Dragon

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:52 pm
((Yeh I would.. But they are not important to my char. Since they pose no threat to Him ))

Slayer looked at his wife and kissed her back " I will not allow it to come back. And yes battle Awaits us. Prepare yourself The guardians are fools to attack a demon Palace. They will soon Regret that they ever came here. Since they have no idea what I have in store for them "

He looked over at the women. He orders the guard to hide in the bushs. He wanted to surpise the guardians. His army was slowly walking to their location. He wondered where Wrath was.. He never told him what his Grandfather wanted to do for him.

He focused on his Elements. He wanted to be prepared to fight the guardians

(( Hopefully you guys dont come to fight me Right away. I come on every other day.. So the next day Ill be on will be on friday just a heads up ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:12 pm
Wrath let every attack hit him and he fell over, a few demons next to him came in closer and touched his sword, as they died Wrath started to stand back up, "well know how about we let one of my friends have some fun" Wrath points his sword toward the sky and says,"water elemental Roil, guardian of the demon seas, i summon you to fight for me and your king!!" a beam of green light shoots into the sky that can be seen from miles around and it starts to rain and the fog moves in, "have fun children" Wrath and the demons slowly start dissappearing in the fog  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:44 am
Roarke started chuckling. "You think water frightens me, moron? I am a warrior of water!!" he said with annoyance. He crossed his dual katanas and inhaled, his armor starting to glow a pale blue as he seemed to draw energy from the rain and fog. Onyx tilted his head fractionally, his eyes scanning slowly around before he glanced at Willow. He half smiled as an idea came to him. I wonder if I can, though... it'd be an outlet for Scaoill to get his amusement in, he thought. He remembered a criminal who was quite powerful and lethal in combat.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:17 am
" i too am able to control water." elaise said moving forward so that she was slightly to the left of roarke, she began drawing water towards her from their surroundings before looking around at willow. some of us should go after tarik we need to make sure willow gets her stone. she thought to the others before looking back at the place wrath had been. her appearance was slowly beginning to vhange again as the water gathered around her making the thin armor she wore shine a light blue.
willow nodded loking at the others " i need to go after tarik, if any of you are willing to come with me then nows the time. it looks like we may have to split up to defeat him." she said heading towards one of the nearby dragons and touching it's neck.  

GAlA_Olivia

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:36 am
"Then let's go," Onyx said dryly, his tone half amused, half bored. His body tensed slightly before he released a small concussive wave of energy that traveled less than a foot from him in every direction as he transformed into a form that let his youkai (demon) energy flow more strongly without him losing control of it.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games