Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image

Jake felt his eyelids flutter and he set his head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry." He panted a bit and took a breath standing back up. He nodded in agreement and ran a hand through his hair roughly. "Thank you Jacky" He nodded again and sniffed again. "Alright...I'll keep her back down...she was trying to get back out. I just need to keep that kind of mindset." He hugged her for a moment and moved back a bit. He felt the hot sting on his cheeks still, but it was worth it to keep Melissa out. If she stayed out he would most likely kill himself in a heartbeat.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:03 pm
User ImageЈɑcκsσи - Ray - City
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Scars are like Tattoo's...Only with better stories.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxJacky sighed, glad that Jake had gotten control of himself. "Don't be sorry, it happens."She gave him a smile and hugged him back, knowing how he felt. She patted him on the arm and looked at his cheek, which was kind of red. "Just trying to keep your in a good condition. How about we get a little ice for your cheek? I think I smacked you a little harder than I thought."She chuckled sheepishly and opened the door, glancing out. She didn't want to run into Decker just yet, but she needed to check on Noah to. "I should make sure Noah's okay too, I just up and left on him."She sighed and made her way downstairs, making sure Jake was behind her. Noah was still on the floor with Ham and Bacon, and Krysta in the same place, but no Decker.

That made her worry, a lot, what if he had already left? What if her only chance was to not freak out when he told her? She went to the kitchen and and got a bag of ice for Jake but made her way to the living room again, the thought of Decker being gone wracking her brain. "U-uhm Krysta...Where's Decker?"She didn't want to seem anxious about knowing but she was worried. What if she didn't get a chance to figure out if she could redeem herself? She didn't immediately need her answer, she was still wanted it, very much, because of how freaked she was. She put the iced bag in her other hand and looked to Jake, holding the bag out to him.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:10 pm
User Image

Jake chuckled a bit as he winced touching his cheek. "Whatever it took, it helped and thats the important part." He followed behind her and nodded a bit. "They're probably wondering why I said what I did..." As they came into the room he also noticed that Decker was missing. Was it because of what Jacob told him? He seriously hoped not, Jacky was starting to calm down which meant she might be able to talk to him soon without Emily being able to get involved. Jake took the ice pack with an appreciative smile and set it on his cheek with only a slight wince. Jacky needed to hear his answer from his own lips. And if Decker already bolted then the chances of that ever happening were now slim. He would be taking a bus load of cannibals to some decent place.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:09 pm
 User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Giggling and smiling, Ritter watched Seth slowly dip onto the water. It seemed a bit odd but Ritter just figured it was cold for Seth. Seth came on to Ritter acting bit strange.
"Misshed you?"
Ritter repeated with puzzled look. It wasn't until he heard purring in his ear that Ritter realized that Abel was out. Abel's backwards speaking sent chills through Ritter's spine as Abel did his room check. Ritter turned to look at his catty friend as he swim out and told Ritter to follow him with his body. With a smile, Ritter swam towards Abel and with his arms wide open, pulled him into a hug.
"Of courshe I misshed you. I mean, I would rather have my Shethie out here but you're shtill fun."
Ritter snuggled the feline. He could feel his other side become irritated by the presence of Abel but Shiro would hold out just a little longer.
"But I know shomeone who misshed you more."
Ritter stated in a taunting tone. He was talking about Kuro, and even there that was a lie. But Seth and Ritter need their two halves to at least get along. With an amused grin, Ritter drifted a bit away from Abel and did a backflip in the water. Coming up for air, Ritter gave out a suggestion.
"I know! Let's play Marco Polo!"
Ritter made his little puppy face.
"Pweashe...Here, here i'll start!"
Ritter chimed without even getting consent from Abel yet. He covered his eyes with his hands and turned in a circle.
"Marco."

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:01 pm
ː☠ːϨ є ʈ н ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ ː☠ː
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image

Abel perked up hearing that someone else missed him more.
Then he smiled hearing the suggested a game.
"Okay."
He waited for Ritter to do his turning and then heard the 'Marco'.
Abel swam a few feet away.
"Polo~"
Abel kept an eye on Ritter and couldn't help but keep glancing at the moon.
As Abel waited he kept an eye out for places he could climb when the cloud cover cleared.
Abel swam around Ritter splashing him in one spot and meowing at him in another.
He kept glaring at the other guys watching him and Ritter.
He wished he could hiss at them, but Seth said they might come after him with sticks.
So the dirty look would suffice.
"Come on you~ Come get me~"

User Image

Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel.
True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:43 pm
Okey guys.
Vereh soon I will no longer have access to internet and when that happens I suspect the RP will die.
3;
But I do hope we get to part three first.

So very shortly ❥The Esapists will be moving again.
To part 3~
And then it will be Ҭ ħ ə Ð ї ɣ ї ȵ ə.
And a new story plot will be introduced and whatnot.
But I assure yew yew will likes ett up until the point I can't be here.

I'm sorreh I won't be around.
:3
But we can still enjoy the time we has together.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Hearing a chiming Polo, like a child in play, Kuro removed his hands and opened his eyes, confused to see that he was let out. Glancing at his left hand, Kuro read the message left for him by Shiro. With a snort and knowing smirk, Ritter covered his eyes again before Abel noticed.  
"Alright Shiro, but I can't promise anything."
Ritter spoke to himself then focusing again on his game. He was being splashed and teased, not things Kuro liked best but he would cooperate. For now. 
"Marco... Come here kitty kitty."
Ritter tried to follow the flow of the water and calculate the point where he would be able to catch Abel. If Ayame were here, she would have been laughing at the fact how Kuro would try to strategize the game instead of just trying to have fun. Fun for Kuro involved blood.

Feeling like he was getting closer to Abel, he snatched out his hand and missed the first time. Grinding his teeth with a low growl, Ritter smacked the surface of the water and tried again.

"Oh don't worry... Love, I'll get you."
Ritter tried his best to seem like Shiro, avoiding S words and saying mean things. Taking another shot, Ritter caught Abel this time.
"Gotcha Kitty cat."
Kuro said, grabbing Abel in a body hold from behind and licking his chlorine tasting face.
"I missed you~"

☣☢☠☢☣

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoNoah saw how upset Jacky got when Decker explained the important thing. He had been lying to her. Noah didn't like this he didn't like this at all. He would have followed Jackson into the room but Jake had already done so. Besides, his anger in Decker wouldn't let him move. His bangs hid away his mad driven eyes from the world. Malice seem to take over him. That Krysta girl was too close though, Noah didn't want to hurt her.

As Decker got up to leave and said his last words, Noah got up.

xoxoxo"That Son of a b***h!" 

He said charging at Decker as he just walked out the door. But some one had caught him.
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta looked down at the keys in her hand. He was really leaving. A knot formed in her throat as she tired to hold back tears. She just nodded as he instructed her on what to do. When Decker kissed her fore head, it made her hold her breath. Her best friend was leaving her. And god only knows when she was going to see him again. She just watched him walk away, trying to get the last image of him like a photograph imprinted in her memory.
"Bye Decker..."
She said softly. She saw his love sign and formed a heart with her hands, laughing a bit, trying to brin levity to herself before she started crying. 

As Decker closed the door, her attention was caught by a sudden outburst. It was Noah. He looked really angry and just as he ran for it, Krysta jumped up and grabbed him by the waist.

"Noah please just chill."
She said a bit scratchy from the knot in her throat. He struggled a bit but managed to pulled him onto the couch with him.
"But he hurt Jacky!"
Krysta hugged him as he flailed his arms around.
"He didn't mean to. It was just his job."
Noah calmed down. He made a pouty face that made Krysta chuckle a little. He layed in her lap as she petted his hair.
"That's not fair. Decker shouldn't have touched Jacky if he knew he was going to leave."
Krysta faintly smile looking down at him.
"He really did love her. I could see it in his eyes. Now now, don't worry yourself too much Noah."
Noah scruffed and kind of drifted himself asleep from the frustration. Krysta just kept pettig him and stared out aimlessly, thinking over what to do. After a while Jacky came out and asked her where decker was.
"I'm sorry love. He already left."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:16 pm
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image

Abel called back to Ritter every time he called to him.
He had managed to dodge one grab at him.
But Abel got too distracted by the moon's peeking shimmer to dodge the second grab.
Abel purred in Ritter's hold until he spoke up.
That was not the same voice that had said 'I missed you' earlier.
A chill shot down Abel's spine and he tried to struggle away from him without attracting other's eyes, but resistance was futile.
Abel turned to look at Kuro and put his hands on his chest to keep space between them.
"Why do you always appear when I do?"
Abel eyed him meekly.
"We don't like each other."
Abel smirked and tilted his head.
"Unless the feeling is not mutual?", Abel questioned.
A smiled graced his face.
Abel pressed himself against Kuro and walked his fingers up Ritter's shoulder.
"Meow~"
Abel purred and gleamed up at Kuro and discreetly made his way out of his arms.
"I kniht ti si emit rof em ot og~"
Abel looked up to check out his friend in the sky and man was it time for him to go find a high place.
Abel bolted out the water and instinctively went in the building.
He was soaking wet, but he didn't care.
He looked at all the signs and saw one that had stairs.
Abel went to the door and made his way into the stairway.
There was no one in there thank goodness, so he slowly made his way up the stairs.
He glanced out of every window that he passed.
Looking up at the big pale orb in the sky.
Abel made it to the top, but the door was locked.
Abel was pissed.
He beat on the door all he could, but Seth's body was just too weak.
He looked at the big padlock and sniffled.
He wished he had learned how to pick locks.
How handy that would be.

User Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:37 pm
xxxJacky nodded toward Jake, yeah. Whatever it took. Things could have gotten bad with his suicidal other. She didn't want to have to tie his hands together or something. She waited for Krysta's answer and her eye's widened when she did. "H-he left?"She bit her lip and rubbed at her arms. Gone, left. "Oh no..no,no.."She went to the kitchen, pacing back and forth. She shouldn't have over reacted. "I knew I had overreacted. It was just a lie, people lie all the time, right? Yeah, but now it's to late."She hadn't realized she was saying all this under her breath, but she was and scratching unconsciously at her wrapped arms. She started singing musical music under her breath, pacing faster and trying to calm down. She stopped, wrapping her arms around herself and closing her eyes. 'Calming thoughts, calming thoughts' after taking a few deep breaths Jacky made her way back to the living room.

She sat down on the couch, starring at the floor. What now? How long had she been upstairs? Half and hour? A little longer? He couldn't have gotten far right? But what if he had? She bit her tongue ring in between her front teeth and gently pulled on it, thinking. She wasn't ready to talk to him, but she couldn't lose him either. Letting her tongue ring go with a click she looked at Krysta "Do you know where he is? Or where he's going?"She asked, she felt pathetic, but she didn't know what else to do. She couldn't lose him, she just couldn't. Because even if he lied, and left, she loved him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter had to restrain himself from bursting out laughing when Seth purred in his hold but once he spoke Abel realized he wasn't Shiro, the purring stop and he could control himself again. Laughing at Abel's pathetic struggle, Ritter loosened his hold so Abel could turn to face him but didn't let him go. He was the babysitter. 
"Didnt Shiro tell you? I'm the one who missed you more."
Ritter snickered making kissy faces, pulling him in as Abel tried to keep them apart. Then his laugh dropped dead when Abel asked if he liked Abel.
"Nawh man, don't try to pull off s**t like that. I just to mess with you. Pissing off people and ruining moments is my thing."
Ritter stated clearly. Abel was just a toy. But Kuro didn't like when Toys toyed with him. Before he could say anything else, Abel was out of his hands and on the move.
"You damn cat!"
He called out as Abel enter the building. His outburst cause more eyes to cast over him. Ugh, more people to deal with.
Kuro bark under his breath, splashing the water then rush out the pool. He grabbed his towel on the go and follow the watery mess Abel had left behind. Drying himself off during the searching process, Ritter found him self at the stair case.
"You have got to be kidding me."
Ritter groaned, opening the door and beginning for the stairs. Running to the top, hoping not to lose Abel, Kuro finds himself at a stop and a smirk crawl upon his face.
"Well, lookie here. Seems like your little moon adventure stops here."
Kuro puffed out his chest and crossed his arms.
"Looks pretty lock up. Poor little kitty."

☣☢☠☢☣

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta's choice of words seemed to trigger Jackson. She seemed to have made Jackson frantic or nervous. She just kept pacing. Krysta twisted her mouth as she played with Noah's hair. She looked at the anxious girl as she sat down and was caught dumbfounded when Jackson asked more of Decker. 
"Uhhh..."
She bit her lip not knowing if she should keep what little knowledge she had of Decker's whereabouts or tell Jacky. Well she didn't want to lie to the girl and Decker didn't tell her not to tell anybody. Taking a deep breath, Krysta looked at Jackson and sighed out heavily.
"He going to stay at a motel. I don't know which though."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:02 pm
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image

Abel was in near tears when Kuro showed up to hurt his feelings more.
Then Abel started having a heated moment.
He glared at Kuro's smirk and spit at him.
Abel picked himself off the floor and started wailing on the door.
Then Kuro had to say something about the moon.
Abel froze and positively glowered at Kuro.
He lunged at him and pushed him against the locked door.
"Kcolnu ti.", Abel growled at him.
When Kuro made no move to open the door that separated him from the moon he kicked him.
Then he hit him.
And before Abel knew it he was throwing an all out temper tantrum on Kuro.
After a good minute when he couldn't throw another sorry punch he slumped down.
"Kcolnu ti, kcolnu ti, kcolnu ti."
Abel was down to a murmur and he curled up to himself and started rocking back and forth on the floor.
He was shivering too.
Wet from the pool, in the dark of the stairway, sitting on the un-carpeted floor, he was cold.

Abel looked at his shaking hands and noticed blood.
All the punching on the door and Kuro had caused some skin to break and stitches to come off.
Abel licked Seth's hand still shaking and rocking, not even acknowledging Kuro anymore.
He was starting to calm down so he could think.
He had to find another way to the roof if he could not get help.
He finally looked back up at Kuro and felt bad for spitting at him.
"I'm sorry."
Though it was only for the spit.

User Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:24 pm
xxxA motel? Okay, that was good to know. It didn't help her, but it was better than nothing. "Okay..Thanks."She looked back at the floor, placing her tongue ring in between her teeth again and sighed. Thinking, thinking...Nothing. She had nothing. Car? Couldn't drive. Phone? No number, and never really used one. Granted, she would have asked Krysta, but she seemed hesitant to even tell her what she knew. It was understandable though, she felt like a stalker or something. So needy. What was wrong with her? Well, lots of things, but that wasn't the point. She pressed her finger's together, doing absentminded things while she thought. Was that it? Would Decker just leave?
"Sitting around worrying about it is going to get you no where"
"He's right, dear. Do something to get your mind off of it."
So she did, she stood up, and went to the kitchen. She was going to make sea salt ice cream and bake a cake. Her voices had come back sooner than she thought, but she had made a deal with Jake to stop, so she would ignore them. they chatted away, and she put her mind somewhere else, even if she was still trying to find a way to talk to him in the back of her mind. So she pre-heated the over, and started mixing batter in a bowl while mixing things together for ice cream. Was she a little out of it, yes. But, she didn't care.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces