Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
She nods and smiles"Night love"She went to sleep then  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:36 pm
Massasooni turned away from the bedroom door as he closed and exited it to find that a swarm of pixies seemed to engulf the house, also that the man from before, Drago, was let in, and chilling out on the couch. He glares at him before peaking into the child's room to be sure no pixies were in it or getting eaten by Shadow, the room being empty. He closes that door and walks back to see that Drago was about to open the bedroom door to peak in, but Massasooni walks over and pulls him away. "Stay..." He opens the front door. "... outside!" Massasooni says before closing and locking the door again. He then looks to the pixies to see they all had stopped to look at him. Frank zips up to Massasooni to ask "Why'd you throw em out?..." "He's got the sex-drive of a teenager, that's why. No one let him in again." He says before sitting on the couch. The pixies all look around before resuming their swarm-like movements around the house. Massasooni couldn't guess, for the life of him, what they all were doing... they were moving around as if they all were playing a game of tag and hide-and-go-seek and everyone's it.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:48 am
Luna rubs her belly as she slept.After a whiles she woke up.She looks out a window then blinks.Drago was looking in.She rolls her eyes then gets up and left the room.She saw Massasooni on the couch.She walks up behind him and wraps her arms around his neck"hello love"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:35 am
Massasooni sat with arms crossed. He jumped slightly when he felt arms around him, but then closes his eyes and smiles, shaking his head slightly at himself, when he realizes who it is. He chuckles. "Oh, hello... did have a nice sleep?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:03 pm
She giggles then places a kiss on his brow"I did have a nice sleep but when I woke drago was looking into our room throw a window.He is a fool"She smiles.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:00 pm
Massasooni shurgs his shoulders. "At least he knew better then trying to climb threw the window... or perhaps he did try, but I had remembered to lock the windows, for... well, he's climbed threw many womens windows." He says before shaking his head. "... He really needs to get himself someone, before he gets himself too badly hurt."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:38 pm
"Well I have a friend in town.She is a seer in a way and a demon in another...She is a neko"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:10 pm
Massasooni rolls his eyes. "... as long as it's a female, and she'd be fine with having sex countless times a day with Drago... it really wouldn't matter who or what the person is to him." He says with a small shrug.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:21 pm
Luna laughs"Well siniya rarely sleeps with others.Unless she is in heat..Drago has to catch her eyes and scent."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:52 pm
Massasooni smiles. "Well, then... don't introduce her to him if/when she's not likely to be in heat at all... he'll be all over her and she wouldn't be into him at all."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:51 pm
She giggles and smiles"Yeah"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:24 pm
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders with a nod and a small smile. "Alright then." He looks back for the pixies to see that all of them have gone. He glances around to see that only one remained, Frank. Massasooni shrugs his shoulders again to ask "... Where'd all your pixie friends, or whatever, go?" He zips around Massasooni. "Went home, to someplace safe, and such... 'cuz I think a few of em incountered Shadow and felt this place may of been a bit unsafe... Drago's still around, though... want me to let him in?" He asks, about to zip for the door, when he gets grabbed by Massasooni to prevent him from moving for it. "No, no... no... he says outside... not the kind to let around Luna, for two things will occur... he'll go after her Luna... and he'll probably make some sort of a mess... I would only let him in now if he was on the brink of death, everything outside is self-combusting, and his death somehow influanced Luna and/or my own death..." He then lets the pixie go. "... Ok, but he's just going to find a way in... one way or another... I mean, I managed to get in here when you tried to keep me locked out, what's to say he won't?" "... He can't fit under a door." "Uh... er... ugh..." He zips over to Luna to say "He's being mean to me..." He says, in an effort of comfort from Luna and/or make Massasooni be punished in some way.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:52 pm
Luna giggles and pats Franks head"He is trying to protect me and our unborn child."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:57 pm
"... Yeah... but... being mean to me... he'll make me feel bad.... and... you'll feel a bit bad, right?..." He says, still searching for some sort of way to make Massasooni be at least somewhat wrong to feel better.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:25 pm
luna nods"That is very true little one.But until we exchange blood our link isn't very strong"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games