Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:51 am
Silvia rubbed her head "Ok.. WHere is he?" She asked looking around.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 pm
Malik laughed a little.

"The woods darling.Just uh make sure you have more to say to are once hero then hey.."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:29 pm
Victor was quiet as he closed his eyes. Kira bit her lip then sighed "Cheating the grave..." was all she said.

Val open her eyes again then glanced at Lucius. "Celestial coming again..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:43 pm
Kiba sighed.

"I know..you guys might hate me for doing what I did..Damon would."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:44 pm
yawns then falls back*)

what they arguing about for mom then...letting her back or..." Victor sighed sitting up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:37 pm
Zora looked at Damon and grinned as she heard the music. "No, I don't know what you've been through. I don't know anything about your life. The only thing I know about you is that your Damon, Kiba's son." she said when Ifrit's ears perked up. He knew there was a battle going on and he glanced at Zora. She nodded and snapped her fingers, releasing his leash. Ifrit nodded and ran off. Zora smiled as she stood up again. "And I'm pretty sure that's all I'll ever know." she said as she started walking in the direction Ifrit was headed.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:27 pm
Damon nodded.

"Kiba.."he said sighing.

"Was he really my dad?I don't know."he said.

Kiba sighed.

"There arguing over if she where to be sent back here or to.."he stopped shaking his head.

"Forget it..I can't say it."he said turning scratching at the dirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:51 pm
Silvia smirked "Ok, hey Kiba how's it going? Perfect!" She said jumping around has she headed to the woods.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:52 pm
Victor nodded and got up punching the tree ignoring the split skin. "just say it..." he muttered looking down

Kira watched her brother and frowned slightly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:02 pm
Kiba starred at Victor.

"What do you want from me kid?So what I just can't look you in the ******** eye and tell you what my sister is damned to?I carried enough over my shouldars in life so don't even ask me to carry more right now.I'm spent ok?I'M NOT AS DAMN PERFECT AS EVERYONE MAKES ME OUT TO BE!WATCH EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS TO MY SON HE'LL END UP THE SAME WAY I DID IF SOMETHING DOESN'T STOP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"He howled.Kiba slashed into the skin of a tree and it swayed.

"All who take the throne..are doomed to live alone.All who take the throne are doomed to see the future.Are doomed to protect everyone.Doomed to watch death..doomed to live.Doomed to there own personal hell!"Kiba sighed.

"This is why I returned and took the throne from my sister..so she could be the happy one."he said and his eyes stayed on the ground.

Lucius looked at Val.

"Why?"  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:07 pm
Victor spun around the tears streaming down his face. "Well god be damned to you then" he hissed walking away

Kira blinked in shock watching her brother leave then sghed covering her eyes. "my god Victor...my god..."

I don't know Lucius I just sense one of their arrivals..." Val said softly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:10 pm
Lily fell out of a tree and looked at Damon. She gave a slight smile as she stood back up. "Would you believe it if I said I crash landed?" she asked as she held her hands behind her back. She was listening in only because she sensed a demon. She heard his question about Kiba and she nodded. "Of course Kiba was your dad! Don't even ask something like that." she said to him before she looked at the ground and let her wings fold in.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:17 pm
Kiba shook his head.

"You really don't know do you?God damn it heres a question for you Victor to think on!How many times did I help all of you?NOBODYS ******** PERFECT!NOT YOU NOT ME NOT YOUR MOM NOT KIRA!"He hissed.He then looked at the sky.

"You know something?Take your sword in your damn hands and release your rage on me..kill me right here and now and spare me from this hell I'm stuck in!I CAN'T HELP YOUR MOTHER THIS TIME SO WHAT USE AM I?WHAT USE IS YOUR GOOD OLD UNCLE WHEN ALL HE CAN DO NOW IS WATCH?"He growled after him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:19 pm
Silvia heard Kiba's voice has she was in the forrest, she sighed has something happened with him and Victor, she leaned agaisnt a tree and listened to Kiba.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:22 pm
Damon starred at her.

"I don't know darling.He died maybe 3 days after I met him."he said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games