Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:02 pm
She nodded to his words and was soon helped up. Letting him take the lead she followed silently, but then realized he was heading towards his bonded and her lady-in-waiting. She let him be adn then headed to where she felt the demon's presense. WAlking to beneath the tree she glanced up and called, "I assume you are the one Caly wants me to meet. I am Selsia, Caly's half-sister." she was open and friendly, but even so deep down she was cautious. She didn't want things to go bad.

Caly on the other hand felt Cy's presense closer and glanced away from the elf to peer in the vampire's direction. She wondered why he had come out, but she guessed she would find out soon enough, and then turned her attention back to Aeris.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:04 pm
"Probably... knowing her, she wants everyone to get along." Vincent said as he slipped from the tree and landed infront of the girl. He backed up and leaned against the trunk of the tree. His long sapphire hair was no longer contained in a ponytail, it flowed freely in the wind.

"But yes i am Vincent. Pleasure to meet you." Vincent said feeling something familiar about the girl but not remembering in the least what she had done or been involved in with his past. "Im sure Cy asked you enough questions for the day. But i do have one of my own. What brings you here?" Vincent inquired as he looked over the girl out of curiosity.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:58 pm
She smiled a little at that one, "Yes, that is just how she is. She wasn't able to recieve that in her past, so she makes up for it now." she tilted her head to the side when the demon joine dher beneath the tree and had to admit her had grown lovier through the years. But that didn't mean she had found what she was looking for. "To answer your question, I came here to reunite...or rather, formally introduce myself to my elder, half-sister. I had heard news that she was no longer under the Elf King's control, so therefore I could come out in the open. She didn't have to answer to him, and the agreement that I once had with the king was that as long as she answered to him, then I would. And a great blow was dealt when he realized that he would lose me. I hold secrets that not many elves know." her tone was even, no boasting in there whatsoever. That just wasn't her way.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:36 am
"You elves seem to be very secretive, more-so than i originally thought." Vincent commented gently. "But we all have our secrets.... dont we?" Vincent smirked and went silent for a bit, watching the horizon with his emerald eyes. "You're King seems incompetent... between Aeris's exile, his secret keeping from his own people, his ruling over Caly. Not to mention the new things me and Cy keep finding out about the man." Vincent commented a bit harshly. "If i where you id overthrow the man..." Vincent said simply, clearly he didnt hold the Elf King in high regard after all his only introduction to the man was biased at best.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:40 am
Aeris glanced back over her shoulder to Caly as she spoke and shrugged, turning back to catch the crystals. "You've always been like a younger sister to me, seeing as I've been with you since you were born. But you were never this...independent. After we help Vincent, I shall take my leave. I am of no use to you, you can take care of yourself now." She tossed the crystals into the air above her and raised a hand to them, a violet stream of power pouring into them. They were near their shattering point, before she drew back a small bit of the magic. "I never thought I could use this magic when I was upset. Guess I can..." A dark laugh hissed through her lips as she turned to Caly. A simple smirk was on the elf's lips.

The Oracle never mentioned anything about this...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:18 am
"Everyone has secrets Vincent, it just depends o who we let close..." Selsia replied at first. "As for overthrowing him, why bother? Caly, our brother and I are not in direct line. There are others, that are waiting for better moments. You haven't been the only one wishing to overthrow the current king. He has grown senile...well, for the elves he is senile...." she looked thoughtful for a moment and then cautiously asked, "If they are to help you rid of the mask, that would mean counter-acting the bindings, correct? Would you like someone who knows of such magic to help Caly and Aeris?"

She watched the crystals, wondering just exactly what they were, but then said, "It's not that I don't need you Aeris. I am on my own now, and yes I can take care of myself, but that doesn't mean I can't use a friend. Plesae stay after this is over? Friends are what we need here..."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:39 am
Aeris shrugged then nodded. It seemed as if she had no choice but to stay. It wasn't like she had anywhere else to go. "I shall stay..." She turned around long enough to watch Caly stare briefly at the crystals. The elf gathered them into her hand and rolled them around on her palm. "As for these, the Oracle gave them to me. Not only can I use them to call her forth, but they amplify certain powers when they are pushed through them. Namely, shadow magic. It entertains me."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 pm
"The Oracle? Why would she give them to you? What...Shadow magic? how is it that you can use shadow magic when elves are that of Light?" Caly asked curiously, her head tilted to the side.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:57 pm
"Caly..." Aeris started, before taking a deep breath. "You don't know what the advisers have done. There were 25 children they used for a major experiment. They were all chosen because of peek physical endurance, and a large quantity of magical ability within. Could an elf use shadow magic, though most are beings of light? Needless to say, the injection of foreign magic into most proved fatal, or drove them insane. There are only 8 of the original that survived, gaining the ability to control such dark magic. It fused with their DNA, allowing for the traits to be passed along from generation to generation. My mother was one of those children. And the traits she gained were passed down to me, my sister and my brother. And as for the Oracle...she gave them to me, so that she could help me. What are older sisters for?" The elf looked up to Caly once again, her amber eyes taking on a more feline look. "The advisers counted it as a failed experiment, and that's one reason why my family has been...dishonored among the lesser nobles."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:25 pm
As Aeris played with her dark magic it both greatly interested Cy who watched and let the two talk. And yet it called to the demon, Vincent who couldnt even see the display. His head had turned in the direction of the dark magic when it neared a peak only to be pulled back and subdued a few moments later. He said nothing on the matter, but was going to inquire about it later.

Vincent was so involved with sensing the other dark magic aside from his own and Cy's that he almost missed Selsia's inquiry. Her questions raised his eyebrow and got him to focus his emerald eyes on her. "How do you know of my mask and its constraints? .... you've been here for maybe an hour or so." Vincent said becoming suspicious of the girl and rightfully so.

He hadnt mentioned his mask to her, and she hadnt been there to hear him, Caly and Aeris talk. And unless they were all talking behind his back about him, something no one would appreciate, the Demon wanted to know how this new elf, knew about his mask and its bind on him.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:37 pm
She watched him now, out of the corner of her eye and realized that maybe she had said too much. This was going to be a very tricky next few minutes. "Well, Caly mentioned something to me about helping you with a little problem concerning a binding mask. She has been greatly concerned for you, adn that's all I really needed to know. I can help her, help her help you. I haven't been told the details, but at that moment, I didn't need to hear them. Besides, because it belongs to you, I assumed that I could perhaps hear the details and anything that seemed pertinent enough from you yourself." she said slowly.

Caly blinked at Aeris and was silent for awhile. This was something completely out of the water and new. She hadn't known that the elves would go to such a length as to experiment on their own children. Children were far adn few between to do such a thing. But then something really caught her attention, "Did you just say that the Oracle is your older sister?" she half exclaimed. This was just so overwhelming that Caly had to sit down, and sit down her did. She nearly collapsed as it was. Her mind was just being too overloaded with all that was going on. She started to blindly turn to where she knew Cy was standing, but didn't know if that would be much help. Their bond was still new and she wasn't sure if it could help much at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:41 am
"Yes, she my sister. You have never seen her before? People always said we looked like we could be twins. Although now, her eyes are a pale gray with her blindness. Her hair's longer too, and now silver. She's still beautiful to me, and will always be." Aeris looked back, just in time to watch as Caly nearly stumbled. The elf stood up quickly, grabbing her mistress by the wrist to steady her. "You didn't know about that either. What horrid lengths some will go for the lust of power. Elven children may usually be scarce because of our long life spans, but the year it was done, there had been an unusually large amount of children born. And I guess they decided to take that opportunity. Almost all of the children used were peasants, two were of noble rank. Remember Lord Setheran? He was one of the noble children. His power finally drove him to kill his family and himself, though one did escape." The elf ran her fingers through her hair briefly. "Being one of the counsel's guinea pigs did have it's advantages. I know much about the inner workings, and the taboo things that the elders have done, all in the name of preservation."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:33 pm
Cy made it a note not to step in, he wanted Aeris and Caly to bond like he felt they should. When he saw Caly falter he reached out a mentally to her and caressed her mind with his. However he stayed where he was and to his surprise watched as Aeris comforted her lady in waiting. Cy smiled softly and continued to watch the two.
_

"Well that explains it." Vincent said gently satisfied with the answer, after all knowing Caly she would say and do something like that. He smiled lightly and shook his head at the thought. He placed his hands behind his head and looked back to the horizon.

"To answer your earlier questions though im not sure. All i want is my freedom back... what needs to be done im not sure of, because i dont know the exact nature of how the bindings were put on me and the mask. I would love and appreciate the help, if you do know of such magic." Vincent said gently.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:09 am
When Aeris caught her she blinked, feeling Cy's mind carress hers. Instictively she sent her own carress back, a small smile on her face despite what had happened. She looked up at Aeris, slipping from her grip to sit on the ground. Her skirt billowed a little around her, but mindlessly settled it to a better arrangement. "I had not known your sister was none other than the Oracle. Apart from that, yes I remember Lord SEtheran. He hadn't been particularly fond of me, but we tolerated each other when we had to be in one another's presense. But presevation? What is that all about? Elves are long-lived." Caly inquired.

She nodded, releived that he bought it, though techinically it was true. Caly had mentioned something about it. "Yes, I'm the best that I know of when it comes to binding spells...I've even had to help humans a few times. Silly creatures really. I mean, how hard is it to just tie all the spells together? It's not all that hard." she said casually, with a wave of her hand.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:12 am
Aeris sat down on the ground in front of Caly, rubbing the back of her head a bit. "I shouldn't really be telling you all of this, but I will. Our kingdom of elves has always had access to the ways of the Dark Art, but King Cazeal forbade the use after seeing the destruction it caused. Over time, it was forgotten, except by those damned Advisers. Tells you how old they are. They've used it to prolong their life, spanning over 3,000 years.Seeing as most of our elves have forgotten such magic, they devised a plan to reintroduce it back into them, so, that's when they came up with the experiment. Instead of teaching it, they fused into the body, allowing for reproductive transfer from generation to generation. They just didn't think that only 8 would survive. Unfortunately, I cannot say anymore on the subject, seeing as I've spoken on it too much. The old windbags find out I've told you this much, they won't be happy." Aeris looked over to Vincent as she spoke, not taking her eyes off of him as she spoke. "I will say this, Lady Caly, I will try and not use that power around Vincent. It...calls out to him, and I can feel it do so. Dark magic attracts more dark magic."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games