Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:16 pm
((UNS - Amaya and Armand))

Amaya nodded and giggled as she shopped. She was amazed at how much Amara bought. The Clueless Owl chose something a bit more conventional and not as revealing, but seeing at Amara had gotten a full set of clothes, she decided to get a whole outfit. A beret. Leggings. Short ankle heeled boots because Amaya was afraid she’d get cold. A high waist skirt and a nice top. And lastly, a p coat for warmth and style. She got a nice purse too, not that she had too much to put in it. The Asian American smiled at Amara. ”You look nice, Amara, but umm, will you be cold?”

Armand shrugged at Demios’s compliment on the hat fitting Demios’s head. The scientist almost sighed out loud when Demios named the place the younger Owl was interested in, but he just smiled. ”Alright.” So much for not revisiting the past. He stood up. ”Well, off we go then.” He nodded and started to lead the way. Armand could show him the site of his original home. As he had seen about a year ago, the building no longer existed because it had burned down. What had replaced it was an antique curio shop owned by the elderly Lady Delacroix, one of his former caretakers from his childhood. ”Well, my old home actually doesn’t exist anymore, but I can show you where it was,” the red head with a smile. ”It’s nothing special.” That was an understatement. While Armand didn’t remember everything, he had been the son of ambassador diplomats, and their home had not been a shack.

((Feel free to ghost them there, Chris.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:23 pm
Demios smiled at Armand as he led them towards the place. He felt bad about wanting to go there when Armand mentioned the place didn't exist anymore. He had decided that it was probably best to not talk about it too much on the way there fearing it might upset him. After what seemed like a lot of walking they neared the place and Demios looked at Armand again "Are you sure I mean I don't want to see it if it will make you feel bad" He said. He put his hand on Armand's shoulder and smiled at him "I mean the place had a lot of memories right so if you don't want to go there I understand" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:45 pm
L finally returned to his sleepy grin after coming down from the laughing fit. "Well...do go easy on him, he still is family after all." At Roulin's second rather distressed question L sighed and sat down next to the young man. "I can understand how it could be a bit overwhelming. Wellll...I was born a herald about 2400 years ago. As you can imagine, infromation was not easily spread...so i didnt really find out until i was well...just about your age. " A smile broke out on the man's face "And i didnt have nearly the friends you have at the time. As for feelings I was not unlike yourself. A bit anxious nervouse, overwhelmed, but then I was told that such great responsiblity is only ever placed on the shoulders of those who can bare it. Of those who should bare it.'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:19 pm
((Anya and Owen: Paris --> Eiffel Tower observation deck))

Anya was about to continue yelling at Owen when a familiar figure stepped between her and her brother. Her eyes widened as Will pushed her back separating her from Owen. "Will!? What the hell are you doing here?!" she said aloud.

Owen blinked, surprised, as a blonde man stepped between him and Anya to separate them. While he was grateful for the fact that the man had kept Anya from trying to physically hurt him, Owen was surprised that someone had actually heard what they were saying. A small smile came to Owen's lips at what the man, whom he had just figured out to be the 'William' he had talked to over Anya's cell phone. "True. I did say that. However, I do remember that Anya did tell me this was a private conversation. So why do you feel the need to even be here? Isn't it a little bit stalker-ish and extreme for you to be following her around... William?" Owen asked, an amused tone in his voice. "It seems to me you don't give her the freedom and privacy a girl needs."

===

((Heralds: Sydney --> Watching L and Roulin))

Through one of the shadows in the room, Sydney was able to not only keep track of L and Roulin, but she was also able to hear everything that was said. As usual her expression did not smile or anything, especially as L began revealing a whole bunch of stuff to Roulin about the Heralds and their items and even the part about being spared a year ago at the old UNS building. A very brief look of surprise came to the Darkness Herald's face. She had had her suspicions about that night but it hadn't been confirmed until just now with what L had said. As L gave his pocket watch to Roulin, Sydney knew that everything was taking a dangerous turn and she couldn't really keep quiet anymore. She transported herself into the room L and Roulin were in by emerging from Roulin's shadow and into a space between the Life Owl and the window.

"L. We should leave. Timothy will be wondering where we are..." Syd said calmly. She did not bother introducing herself to Roulin as she felt doing so was rather pointless. Hopefully, L would take the hint and not mention her name to Roulin or anything. The Darkness Herald's blind eyes stared past Roulin and directly at L's eyes.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:23 pm
(Boy do I love double posting.)

"Thanks L." Roulin replied to the light man. Hearing such words from a Herald did make him feel somewhat better. The title wouldn't have been given to him if he wasn't the person that it belonged to would it? Fate doesn't make mistakes. "Go easy on him you say? I may have like sixteen powers, but he's still stronger by far. Anyway, thanks L. Thanks for the pep talk. Oh yeah. I'm sorry if I'm bombarding you with questions. This is the last one. Why is it that some of you are in certain areas..." Roulin turned around and noticed a female behind him. If she knew L on a first name basis, either she was a friend, or a Herald. "Oh crap. You guys aren't going to try to kill me now are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:51 pm
L smiled and nodded, standing up and shoving his hands back into his pockets. "hey its allright, it kinda makes up for me bargin in here doesnt it?" Before Roulin could finish asking his last question Sydney had appeared. L let out a long sigh, giving a rather tired smile. He was happy she had allowed him so much time. "Yes, yes...i suppose we should." Hearing roulin's question and worry made the light herald laugh as he stepped toward Sydney. "No, she is here for me...i guess we'll have to talk another time...stay safe till then" L nodded toward Sydney signalling his readiness to leave. "Are you going to tell Timothy sister?"  

demoneyeszero

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:52 pm
((UNS - Will and Armand))

Will did not turn to look at Anya as he faced Owen. ”Same as everyone else, Anya. You know where we’re supposed to be,” he answered calmly to her outburst. A wry smile came onto the Satan Owl’s face as he met Owen’s eyes as Anya’s “brother” named him “William.” “Private? How much longer would that have lasted? Look around, Owen. Things got loud, and I happened to be in the area and noticed.” The volume of Anya and Owen’s conversation had risen when Anya had started yelling and as Owen had tried to answer calmly. People had noticed, and some had even murmured, giving the group weird glances. Others were curious and just watching. Will glanced at them and nodded with a small smile, sending a message that there was nothing to look at. ”And it seem to me you don’t give her the love or understanding a sister would like from a big brother, Owen.”

Armand smiled back at Demios. They were already there. “It’s fine,” the Frenchman said cheerily. “We’re here!” On a lot of green green grass sat the same small quaint curio shop that Armand had visited about a year ago. The lights were on in the shop. Of course they were. From what Armand remembered, the elderly lady made the shop her home as well. ”This, my friend, is where I used to live. There’s a quaint curio shop here now.” The area was actually pretty nice and not too loud, but it was still in an area where commerce ran. Otherwise, it wouldn’t make logical sense for a curio shop to be in the district. “I’m sure the shop owner is nice. Would you like to take a look inside?” The red head smiled warmly, but inside, he was wondering if he could take a step through that door again. It seemed he wouldn’t be able to discard the past. It always came back.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:14 pm
((Heralds: Sydney --> with L and Roulin))

Sydney simply blinked slowly when she heard Roulin ask if they really were there to kill him. She would have sighed but didn't. She didn't even say anything either as an answer. L answered the kid anyway, so Syd really didn't need to say anything else in terms of talking with Roulin. She turned her back to Roulin and waited for Gaeta to catch up before they left. She hear L's question in her mind and closed her eyes as she answered. "You do realize that Tim will find out one way or another.... The most I plan to tell him as of right now is that you ran into Roulin..." A shadow portal appeared in front of the two of them and she took a step forward towards it without a word to L out loud.

===

((Anya and Owen: Eiffel Tower observation deck))

Anya's face twisted into a snarl as Will told her to shut up, but not in so many words.

Owen's smile did not waver even as Will began shooting down every word that he said just now. "Oh really? Are you certain you didn't follow her here? From what I gathered over your stealing her phone the last time, that you're some kind of insane stalker who won't leave her alone." His smile widened. For some reason, he was having a little bit of fun talking with Will. He was focused so much on what was going on right now, but he had noticed during the time he had only been talking with Anya that people had began starting to stare at them as she began yelling. "As for my actions, you don't know the whole story about why I actually had tried to kill my adoptive sister. So before you start accusing me, you might want to ask about the history for why she and I needed to have a private conversation t sort out the events of a year ago."  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:54 pm
((UNS - Will))

Will could feel Thomas looking up at him, even if the Death Owl might not actually be able to see him from the base of the Eiffel Tower. He paid the feeling no heed. What did he care about Thomas? …maybe a little due to the circumstances. The Death Owl could go rot in hell and get picked bone clean layer by layer in agonizing pain. It would be highly ironic and unlikely if the two went mad keeping track of each other. The chance of that happening was next to none. The Satan Owl also knew what to expect from Anya. So, he had an idea of how Anya would react even without looking at her.

Will’s expression didn’t change as Owen’s smile widened and the blonde brother, who could only be an Owl, spoke back to him. ”An insane stalker? Heh. Well, same to you. Perhaps, you’d want more details on that. I wouldn’t do anything to hurt her. As for your actions, if Anya wishes, she can tell me herself. I won’t pry.” Whether or not Anya believed Will would be up to Anya. Adoptive sister. Is he also with the UNS? ”If the two of you can carry on without killing each other or attracting the whole world, then do continue, and I'll leave the two of you alone.” No… he can’t be with the UNS. That’s right. Anya had been trying to chase after a white dragon that she had identified as Owen about a month ago at the Appalachians before Amara teleported them all to London. It appeared that they hadn’t met in person for some time. And if Owen wasn’t UNS…well, the decision to kill him would lie with Anya. Owen was supposed to be her brother.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:11 pm
L ran a hand back through his hair, as he followed Sydney through the dark portal. "I am well aware, and he'll probably come after me then." Hearing her plan L bowed his head some, his smile now more reserved, was echoed in his tone. "Thank you, Sydney...though i must ask. How much did you listen? And what was the sigh for earlier?"  

demoneyeszero

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:25 pm
Demios smiled and looked at Armand nodded "Alright lets go" He said cheerfully. He grabbed Armands arm and began to head inside the building. He was excited to see inside and was glad Armand didn't want to turn around. Once they neared the door Demios let go of Armands hand and waited for him to lead the way in. He didn't want to drag him inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:50 pm
Amara looked at Anya's outfit. "That' really cute Anya" she told her. Hearing her question she shook her head. "I'll be okay for some reason I don't get cold that easily" she told her with a smile. "Well I guess we can call it a wrap and be on our way" she told her with a grin.

Aeon looked at Moli. That was an odd question to ask. She had met Demios and Armand but she didn't know whether to say yes or no. She supposed she could answer yes but not give their names. "Well about a month ago I met a child and a young man...they were able to do things that were kind of weird" she said looking at him seriously.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:36 am
"Kind of weird you say?" Moli replied. His acting wasn't the greatest, but for the most part, it seemed to be working. "Now Aeon, would you be so kind as to tell me exactly what these two young men could do?" The pretend businessman flagged down a waitress and placed an order for iced coffee.

~~~

Roulin watched as the two departed and sighed a strong sigh of relief. If fear and anxiousness were their sustinence, then they would undoubtedly be full. "Well now...that was jarring." He sat on the bed and began to think about the last month. He hadn't seen Demios and now began to wonder about his whereabouts and why he hadn't contacted him. He needed him to be a part of his team. "Okay Demios. Let's see where you are then shall we?"

Demios? If you don't mind, can you tell me where you are? I have a request for you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:44 am
Aeon took a sip of her drink and looked at him as she crossed his legs. "Well one was a child, he could shoot lightning from his hands...in fact that's how I first met them because my house was on fire from that...but soon it stopped...neither one of them said they were responsible for making the fire go away...." she said trailing. "Anyways the second one was able to move things with his mind..." she added as well.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:22 am

The journey to where Aaliyah was waiting didn’t take too long. Raven smiled politely at the fellow guests and would from time to time utter a word or two in French.
“Aaliyah!” She exclaimed when spotting the storm Owl sitting in the lounge. With hurried footsteps she closed the distance “It is good to see you once more, but before you enlighten me with what you have been up to for the past month or so I must send a text to Owen to let him know of our location”
Once she had sent the message out she took a seat opposite Aaliyah “I hope you are well because we are going to have a lot of work heading our way soon”

Knowing that in places such as hotels that he would have to behave, didn’t sit to well with Nat.Raven was now talking with Aaliyah and Nat did not want to listen so much.
The young blond Owl glanced around with wide eyes before typing out a quick message on his cell, which he held out for Benkei to see “Dunno about you but I am bored…I am going to go look around outside”

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games