Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:10 am
Mayah Playah

"Hey! French fries are very romantic, I'll have you know! They were made by the French, after all! And you can always do that whole spaghetti trick where two people take both ends of the noodle and... but with a fry! That's, like, the American way! ...See, Damian would appreciate that. What I'm trying to say is, hurry your a$$ up! Love you, bye!" And the call ended just like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:58 am
Awesome nerd

SoulReaperKuchki

Mayah Playah

XxJunexX

User Image

June was so confused at the whole situation. She got puzzled when the conversation led to Greek mythology and Wedding cake. She sat down at the base of the tree forgetting all about her wound. "Jesus what the hell is going on? Who are you people?!"She asked irritatedly. Crowds were one thing she disliked the most and there was one building up right in front of her. She looked at Armageddon leaning on her umbrella "And you. Get off my damn umbrella before you damage it." He probably couldn't hear her because of the sound barrier, but the angry look on her face should have been enough.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:09 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Um, hello, ON THE PHONE. Shush!" Turning back to his love, Adrian sighed. "Y-yes, but- Lena! I can't just lea- hello?" Pulling his phone from his ear, Adrian bowed his head and rubbed his temple. "Alright, well, apparently, I have to go." He removed the barrier, releasing Armageddon. "You, behave. No killing, or I'll find that little family you keep trying to hide. Now bye~"
With that, he disappeared, the red clouds fading into the air.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:27 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

Hearing the brat now rant about her umbrella, Armageddon glanced at her over his shoulder. "Huh? You're still here, kid?" he grunted and turned his back to her once again. "Get outta here, will ya? Stupid brat." he mumbled while leaning back and forth on the umbrella, seeming to forget what it was he was even leaned against.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:56 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

As the weirdest conversation between the people surrounding her ceased, both wounds seemed to have stopped bleeding. Although she may need treatment like everyone else, she still heals faster than regular people due to her enhanced abilities. She stood up while still leaning against the tree. Her rainbow colored hair hugged her face as she looked at her bully with anger. " Just giv-"She paused and sighed,"What's the point. Your not giving it back."She said realizing she may have to use her wings as a last resort. "I really dislike people like you..but I guess there's nothing I can do. One day, I'm going to pay you back for what you did to me.." she said as she used the last bit of energy she had left to extend her bat-like wings to cover her from direct sunlight. She walked out of the graveyard and into the direction of the hospital. ~(exit)~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:20 pm
Smirking, Armageddon watched her fly off. "Finally." he said then leaned back to pick up the umbrella. "What's so special about this piece of crap anyway?" he grumbled while twirling it around. Oh well, he could probably give it to the boy that clings to him whenever they see each other. Should be a long enough distraction for him to escape.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Dr. Fields
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"So zis is ze graveyard, is it?" the grumpy doctor with the German accent muttered as he looked around with little amusement. "Ein see no red-haired demon. Dat girl must have lied. Dummkopf."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:44 am
โ‰Ž ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–— โ‰Ž
User Image
"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you:..."
User Image

Caesar appears suddenly in the shadow of a tree that rested in front of the sun at the graveyard, giving it a large shadow in the back for Caesar to teleport to from his previous location. He carefully looks around before leaning against the tree with a sigh. He was in a new town now, one completely different from the town he was in before. He wasn't even sure he was in the right town for the school he was accepted to but figured that he would just wrong it until he did find the school. For now though, he was going to rest since the constant teleporting wore him out. "I better be in the right town..."

User Image
"...'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more'..."
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
{Location: }
{Thoughts: ''}
{Mood:}
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:48 pm
tiny14xx

Dr. Fields

Determined to find even a trace of what might belong to his long-time rival's experiment, the doctor grumpily yanked out weeds and looked around tombstones while grumbling in German to himself. He was in the process of digging through a yellow lily bouquet when he heard a mutter. Stopping, Dr. Fields sat up and looked around, half believing that he had been here for so long that he was starting to hear things. His thoughts were eased once he saw the man with blackish hair wandering around. "Vhat could he vant in un cemetery?" Fields muttered to himself and quickly jumped up on his feet.
"Ho! Boy!" he called out. He must have looked a sight, he realized. Having practically dug up graves to find clues, his pants were dirty around the knees as were his elbows and hands, and even specks of dirt landed on his face, which showed anger a cranky man could hold.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:57 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you:..."
User Image

Caesar was still concealed within the shadows of the tree, his violet eyes glowing in the darkness of it. It was peculiar for a man to be digging around in a graveyard but Caesar couldn't judge, he himself consumed hearts. He stares over at the man with a menacing glare, a smoky shadow wrapping around his hand as he prepared to summon his scythe in case the man was going to be a bother. "What do you want?"

User Image
"...'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more'..."
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
{Location: Graveyard}
{Thoughts: 'Shall I feast while I am here?'}
{Mood: Already annoyed}
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:15 pm
tiny14xx

Dr. Fields

The doctor hesitated a bit when he saw the glare from the man, but was quick to recover. They stood there locked in hateful gazes directed at each other until the older man spoke up again. "Have vou seen un man here? He is un demon vith red hair." he asked, his blue eyes traveling to the smokey hand. This man alone was something he could picture his rival trying to perform his psychotic experiments on. In fact, Fields had half a mind to believe that this was the man his rival was after rather than the made up story of a red-haired demon.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
User Image

Caesar sighs before the smoke disappears, his eyes still glowing but looked more bored then anything now. "The only demon I know of in this cemetery right now is me and I have black hair not red so no, I have not seen this demon you speak of." Caesar was not one for talking to others since he never got along well with people, especially humans but he figured he would humor this man. Noticing the look in the mans eyes, he reconsiders his decision, the shadow reappearing around his hand and wrist, prepainghimself in case the man tried anything funny.

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
{Location: cemetery }
{Thoughts: 'I have a bad feeling about this guy...'}
{Mood: Cautious}
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:15 pm
tiny14xx

The doctor caught his breath when he heard the boy confirm being a demon. So... It was only a mix up in the story, was it? He was told he would find a demon in the graveyard, and so he has. A sliver of a smirk showed on Dr. Fields' face at that moment. Seeing the demon now, he was tempted to try and capture him - He looked at the smoke that returned to the boy's hand. He didn't like the looks of that, it must be some kind of defense mechanism, he deduced. Playing safe, the doctor flickered his angry eyes back to the man's face. "Who are vou, boy?" he decided to ask.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:21 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
User Image

The smoke becomes thicker around his hand as he continued to stare the man down cautiously. "Who I am is none of your ccern, I am just a demon trying to find the town my school is in. I will warn you now, if you get any closer I will not hesitate to kill you." As soon as he finsihed speaking, the smoke spreads, a sycthe appearing in his hand when it disappeared again. He did not like the look of the man one bit, he seemed even sketcher than Caesar himself, good looks or not. Some people just could not get that "I am a physco" look off of them even if they tried.

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
{Location: cemetery }
{Thoughts: 'I have a bad feeling about this guy...'}
{Mood: Cautious}
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyethilana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:56 pm

XXxxx Miriana Methinao xxxXX

Miriana had no idea how she ended up in the graveyard. Her mind had been wondering for hours on how her new school would accept her. She, as she had been for years, running and moving from school to school. She knew her culture well, the drow. She was now a surface drow, outcasted from her cave society where females were superior to males. She had in her three hundred and sixty-nine years of life she had gone from a pampered little girl to the shy and very much mistreated girl. She walked through the graveyard thinking to herself, keeping quiet but unlike many others, she was at home in creepy dark and sad places, her home the cave system of Menzoran, was dark, nearly to the point that no one could not see.

As she walked around the graveyard, she wondered to herself why she had thought to go to the school first. She needed to calm down and a place like this helped her. She walked around looking at the many graves of the lost lives. She sighed closing her eyes as she came to a small tree. It was here she sat down and let her silvery white hair loose over her ebony skin. Her clothing was really that of a hunteress but she did not want to change as this was the normal clothing of her people and she was determined to keep her culture alive in small ways for herself.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games