Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:56 pm
He smiled, watching Minori take off after the stick. "Good boy! Bring it back!" Madoka laughed as the corgi brought it back, dropping it in front of them and waiting. "I'll admit, this is a lot of fun!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:00 pm
"That it is." Mori agreed. "Now it's your turn! You get to throw it now!"  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 pm
Madoka nodded, picking up the stick and making sure their dog saw it before throwing it, being careful not to use to much of his strength. He couldn't help but look over at Mori, smiling. "...you know...I doubt it would be as much fun if you weren't here."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:07 pm
Violete and Cryssy walked into the park, holding hands tightly as they shifted from their normal forms into their vampire forms. "i wonder if they know.... that we're the ones who drank from them." they whispered, giving eachother small smiles as they wondered through the park, stepping on nothing but a single shadow that kept following them everywhere.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:10 pm
Vampire_Knight_Vlad
Madoka nodded, picking up the stick and making sure their dog saw it before throwing it, being careful not to use to much of his strength. He couldn't help but look over at Mori, smiling. "...you know...I doubt it would be as much fun if you weren't here."

Mori paused, thinking about what Madoka said. "You really think so?" He asked, doubtful. Mori didn't think himself to be the most entertaining. He couldn't tell jokes, he wasn't funny in the least. He was horrible at listening to jokes because he never understood them. So what Madoka had said thoroughly confused the cat-boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:51 pm
The ninja nodded, a big grin on his face. "Yeah....I mean that. You're great to hang with Mori. I-I mean...." Madoka gave a small blush, looking away as Midori came back with the stick.  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:55 pm
Mori smiled, happy that his roommate thought so. A small blush lit his cheeks, but he hid it by retrieving the stick the dog. "Good boy!" He said, throwing the stick again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:18 pm
He smiled at that, giving a small laugh at the blush. Maybe...there was a chance. Madoka had never seen his own future far enough to see himself seeing anyone so maybe....  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:22 pm
Mori couldn't stop smiling. It wasn't a big smile, but a smile none-the-less. He watched Minori, afraid that he would start blushing again if he glanced at Madoka. 'This could be a small problem...' He thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:26 pm
Madoka looked at him, a bit confused as he sensed a change in his mood. Small but a change. "....is something wrong?"  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:29 pm
The question surprised Mori a little. He had forgotten that Madoka could read auras. "Problem? Not at all!" He assured, pushing the problematic thoughts away to be dealt with at a later date. "Just thinking."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:36 pm
He frowned at that. He recognized that. "Mori....we're going to be living together. You can tell me."  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:39 pm
Mori sat down, chin resting on his knees. "It's just that...um..." He didn't know how to explain it, especially since Madoka was the subject of his thoughts. "Well... er... It's really hard to explain... um..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:45 pm
Madoka slowly sat down next to him, this couldn't be good. "I'm listening."  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:51 pm
Mori tried to search for the right words to tell his roommate that he might actually have a crush on him. "Well... um... I just..." Mori was blushing furiously by this point, fiddling with the blades of grass. "It's just that... um... This is really hard for me to say, but..." Mori took a deep breath and readied himself for what he was sure would be instant rejection. Burying his face in his hands, he quickly said, "I... IthinkImighthaveacrushonyou." He kept his face in his hands, his cheeks burning with a blush and his ears flat against his head. He couldn't bear look at Madoka now.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games