Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:11 pm
Sunshine watched in Amazement as Kirias changed. She slowly nodded her head when she was told that the bird thing was a wuss. She didn't believe that at all, adults were so good at lying about things.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:12 pm
He mock snapped at Kirias, but otherwise didn't comment on her comment. He did look askance at her usage of magik, or more, specifically, that particular magika trick.

He'd used it a few times, but he'd always been afraid he'd be stuck in the magiked form; Kirias was taking a bit of a risk, but he had to admit it seemed like it was working.

Which left him to contribute something. But what? He wasn't going to risk a Magika transformation, not unless he could be absolutely sure that nothing bad would happen as a side effect. And even with him doing his best to look "friendly", he had to admit that most all gryphons looked frightening to those who were not used to them.

I'm not gonna let Kirias one up me though.....Ah! I know; I'll try looking ridiculous! Humor normally breaks the ice

With this in mind, he sprawled out flat and carefully rolled onto his back, and squirmed around bfore finally finding a position that didn't put pressure on his wings or that would strain his neck. He rested his head against the dirt, putting his head on the level of the little pups, and hoped that to the little wolf, he would look as ridiculous as he felt he did.

"Oh, Don't mind the drrrragon...ssssshe tellsssss talesssss.... I'm Bakher, by the way, Little One. Do you have a name, or ssssshall we be forrrrced to keep calling you "Little One" forrrreverrrr?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:51 am
I trotted back to the cave, half looking for Kiba, even though I had no clue why. I went to where the crystals were and found him. "I'm back," I said, still having no clue why I wanted to find him. So I quickly turned and headed to where I had slept the night before and laid down for a nap. My thoughts were churning through my head, making it very hard for me to even close my eyes for sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:41 am
Kiba turned to see Aakosir returned to his cave. "Pleasure to see you again. I'm sorry, I've been searching for answers." He said with a great yawn. He laid down and slowly closed his eyes. "Pleasent dream, Aakosir."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 am
Lazurkri
He mock snapped at Kirias, but otherwise didn't comment on her comment. He did look askance at her usage of magik, or more, specifically, that particular magika trick.

He'd used it a few times, but he'd always been afraid he'd be stuck in the magiked form; Kirias was taking a bit of a risk, but he had to admit it seemed like it was working.

Which left him to contribute something. But what? He wasn't going to risk a Magika transformation, not unless he could be absolutely sure that nothing bad would happen as a side effect. And even with him doing his best to look "friendly", he had to admit that most all gryphons looked frightening to those who were not used to them.

I'm not gonna let Kirias one up me though.....Ah! I know; I'll try looking ridiculous! Humor normally breaks the ice

With this in mind, he sprawled out flat and carefully rolled onto his back, and squirmed around bfore finally finding a position that didn't put pressure on his wings or that would strain his neck. He rested his head against the dirt, putting his head on the level of the little pups, and hoped that to the little wolf, he would look as ridiculous as he felt he did.

"Oh, Don't mind the drrrragon...ssssshe tellsssss talesssss.... I'm Bakher, by the way, Little One. Do you have a name, or ssssshall we be forrrrced to keep calling you "Little One" forrrreverrrr?"

Sunshine watched Bakher move around and then put his head on the ground; He looked kinda funny. Sunshine giggled "My name i-is sunshine" She said shyly as she sniffed him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:35 pm
-watching the place, he holds up a small green crystal- "i think we might be in trouble, but i worry that these wolves are ignoring us." -he looks at viper in the city watching nobody talk to her- "i think we need some action... to move this along...."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

sad witch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:40 pm
-viper just "sat" there and started to cry-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:08 pm
"If only," I said quietly. I had not been dreaming for a while, but when I did have the occasional dream they always turned to nightmares. I tried to keep a clear head before falling asleep, but right now it was proving impossible.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:40 am
Kiba looked over to see that Aakosir was having trouble sleeping. "What's wrong? What could be troubling you that you can't sleep?" He asked as he stretched out of his comfortable sleep and walked toward her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:36 am
"I don't know," I sighed, looking at the ground in front of my nose. "There's just a lot going on right now, with the humans and other things." I wasn't going to mention my sudden imfatuation. "Most of the time I have a hard time clearing my head enough so I can sleep, so it really isn't anything new."  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:08 pm
Kiba sighed as his tail broken a small piece of the blue crystal formation. He picked it up and placed it in front of her. "Take this....it should help." He said as it started to glow brighter and brighter. "It's like what others would call a dreamcatcher, but this one actually works."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:16 pm
I stared in to the blue crystal and it's emanating color. "What do I do with it?" I asked, not even sure what a dreamcatcher was. I had heard of them, but never learned what they were.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:30 pm
"Just keep it with you when you sleep. As you dream, it will absorb the dark thoughts you have in your head. Be careful, if the crystal changes color, the nightmare will overflow." He said, looking at her. "Just place it in water and it will purify itself."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:33 pm
"Oh, okay." I pawed the crystal a little closer, "Thanks." I finally remembered my manners. I looked up at him out of the corner of my eyes. I had never met wolves before, but I had always heard horror stories about them. I was really beginning to wonder where those stories had come from.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:41 pm
"It's....nothing." He said, as he walked back to his corner and curled into a ball. Why am I being nice to her? Am I getting soft? Thoughts like this rushing through his head as he drifted off.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games