Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:49 pm
Shieru Fantomuhaivu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Celest Jeston

oOoOoOoOoOo
Celest and Angela arrived to the Beach. Celest can smell the scent of salty, fresh sea air. He stared at the setting sun. "Ah, what a beautiful place." He said to Angela, then smiled.
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:49 pm
Atma Bithore

Angela "Angel" Cordain

Its never easy...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

As Angela walked along the beach with Celest, she couldn't help but feel happy. The sent of the sand and salt water of the ocean has always calmed Angela's nerves, no matter her mood. Angela looked to Celest and said: "yes, very beautiful. What do you think about a swim?" a smile on her face.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

... Being the new girl in class

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:02 pm
Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Celest Jeston

oOoOoOoOoOo
"Of course, we can swim." Celest said with a happy tone. His last swim was 3 years ago, so this is his chance. He went to the water and dipped his toe. Then, he went deeper and deeper until the water was in this chest.
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:26 pm
Atma Bithore

Angela "Angel" Cordain

Its never easy...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Angela watched how carefully Celest walked into the water and giggled to herself. In what seemed to only take a second, Angela was stripped down to her bikini and sprinting into the ocean near Celest, splashing water wildly. As she made it to the point where she had to swim, Angela flipped over on her back and back-stroked farther in, just past celest. "Oh, come on. I said a swim, not a walk." She said in a teasing voice as she moved her soaked hair out of her eyes.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:30 pm
Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Celest Jeston

oOoOoOoOoOo
Celest giggled as he heard Angela. He carried Angela in his back while laughing and swam down. After 5 seconds, he rose up again. "Ah, I can swim so long because I don't need to breath." He said with smiling, then he sticked his tongue out like a child.
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:42 pm
Atma Bithore

Angela "Angel" Cordain

Its never easy...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Oh, thats cheating, I may have to breath, but I'm sure I could keep up with you." Said Angela, sticking her tougue out at Celest. "But hey, who dosn't like the sound of panting after a bit of a workout." She said, in a flirty voice. After she was done giggling Angela dipped the back of her head into the water to get her hair out of her face, which had fallen back over her right eye.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:25 pm
Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Celest Jeston

oOoOoOoOoOo
Celest laughed as he heard Angela's joke. He swam underwater, seeing the empty vast ocean floor. He went to the ocean floor, and swam there. He saw a gem, green gem. He picked it up, and went up. He rose beside Angela. "Angela, I saw a gem on the ocean floor." He said to her. He showed it to Angela. "I think it is Peridot, but who the hell would leave a gem underwater?"
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:35 pm
Atma Bithore

Angela "Angel" Cordain

Its never easy...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Angela looked closely at the gem, and began to look a bit perplexed. "You can tell it's Peridot and not an emerald or something, that's awsome. It is, none the less, very pretty. I feel sorry for whoever lost it." Angela's voice became very somber, as she knows what it's like to lose something important. "It would make an amazeing necklace though, Green is one of my favorite colors." She said, with more cheer in her voice and a smile back on her face.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:20 pm
Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Celest Jeston

oOoOoOoOoOo
Celest smiled to Angela, and gave the gem. "You can keep it, then make a necklace. Or if you want, I'll be the one to make it." He smiled.
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:23 am
Atma Bithore

Angela "Angel" Cordain

Its never easy...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Angela took the gem from Celest and held it in her hand for a short while, looking at it thoughtfully. "I guess I'll do it." She said, with a slightly coy smile across her face. "It will make for a fun side project in my spare time."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:14 pm
Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Celest Jeston

oOoOoOoOoOo
"Yeah." Celest whispered. Celest went down again and stood at the ocean floor. Then, after 10 seconds, he rose again.
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image

Vincent slowly walked down from Anna's dorm. he needed some time to himself to think....a new life was awaiting him...as he felt the water brush against his bare feet he sighed and sat down, allowing him to relax as he pulled back his hair. he gazed at the sunset and thought about Saph...was Anna his new life? would he have to let everything that made him himself go....? as he thought about this more he layed on his back and gazed at the darkening sky with his sapphire blue eyes....all he wanted to do was see her one more time...christmas had just passed....and the one thing that he wanted was to hold Saph in his arms once again to tell her how muched he loved her....  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Saphinxia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:07 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Getting up from her laying down position Saphinxia was back. Looking at her hands she felt like she just had the fight of her life. Looking down at her feet she noticed that she was naked. Hidding behind the rocks near by she was happy that it was dark outside. She was going to go find something to wear and she needed to fast from her point daylight was not going to be for a couple good hours. Running across the sand she was happy that she didn't see anyone out on the beach tonight. Smiling at herself she felt like she had never left. her legs were slender the last thing she remembered is them covered in her own blood but there was nothing now just her smooth skin. Finding some clothing lying on the beach Saph guessed that it was something that was left behind from a person swimming today. Slipping them on she was content with how they fit her figure.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:23 pm
Saphinxia

User Image

Vincent got up as the sun dissapeared behind the shroud of water that seemed to stretch for miles...he gazed at his ring that he still wore...was Saph gone for good? he sighed and shook his head at his thoughts. all he was wearing was a black tank top and a pair of jeans. but it felt like he was hiding under a 1000 pounds of armor that seemed to hide him from all interaction with anyone....the weight on his shoulders were heavy with emotions as he turned around to hear footsteps in the distance....this was a secluded part of the beach that few people explored...even less these days after his fiancee "died". he kept staring at the dark figure that was slowly emerging from the shadows....no.....it cant be..... he thought as he saw a familliar figure come closer and closer.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Saphinxia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:12 pm
Looking down at her feet she was content with her new outfit. Watching the sand under her she kept walking toward the water ahead of her. Smiling largely she didn't even notice the man walking near her. Tonight she was going to get her thoughtstogether and herself to the point where she would be able to find Demon.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff