Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:28 am
RE4 had many sweat-tense moments of terror and horror in it, so if they follow on the same path, so will RE5. You might not have thought that it was scary, but I did.

Better alternatives? Probably. But I've never been as so addicted to a game before like RE4. And you keep on forgetting that I like the new RE games, which is why those so called "better alternatives" won't be purchased by me (At least, not before I get a PS3 and RE5 first).

At least a joke makes you laugh instead of keeping you in a serious mood all the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:32 am
Well... It's SUPPOSED to be a horror game... What's the point of horror if all you're gonna do is laugh?
Plus what made Resident Evil awesome in the first place? Zombies, T-Virus, Umbrella, Camera Angles. RE4 lost all of that, so where's the awesome?  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:42 pm
*takes cover*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:46 am
Meh, doublepost.

There's a new 5 site up to those who are interested. It features a live action teaser, oddly.

Kijuju? Sounds like bubblegum.  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:30 am
Yeah... I saw that a couple of days ago. Not impressed, really. I mean, it would have been a nice touch would the game have been amounted to anything.... but sadly...

Well, you get the idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:15 am
A new 5 ad from Famitsu: RAGE. scream

And Mikami redeeming himself? Just a pinch?  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:19 am
Well Angela, we knew that Jill was dead. I was in a trailer about two months ago I think. Don't be rageful. She's not really dead, because RE5 won't really happen.

Mikami can't redeem himself. He's the one who ******** everything up with RE4, so him saying he wont play RE5 is just ridiculous. He's a hypocrite. If he actually cared about RE, RE4 wouldn't have happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:13 pm
God, I hope Jill isn't really dead...And if so, they better give a good god damn explanation as to why! scream

Oh, that's right...You guys don't care...

Well I do.

Please don't be dead Jill!!! I need to play as you one last time dammit!  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:16 pm
Maybe she died of cancer as a direct result of being in such close vicinity of the blast when the nuke was dropped on Raccoon City.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:59 pm
*grumbles* Jill is dead? I have just lost all faith in the new Resident Evil games. I can understand how you feel now, Bio. I really do.  

Javanomicron

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:55 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Maybe she died of cancer as a direct result of being in such close vicinity of the blast when the nuke was dropped on Raccoon City.

That's actually a good possibility. gonk

I think complications from childbirth is the only possible way she could have a dignified off-screen death.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:01 pm
It's a realistic possibility. So I highly doubt Capcom would go with something like that.

Maybe Jill died trying to backflip away from a grenade.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
It's a realistic possibility. So I highly doubt Capcom would go with something like that.

Maybe Jill died trying to backflip away from a grenade.

That's actually pretty funny. rofl I would laugh, but soon afterwards I would be sad again. cry  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:30 am
I'm sorry did he say all of that bullshit? The only way they would forgive him is if he commited sepukku, and even then some people wouldn't.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:47 am
I'm pretty sure the real reason why he isn't going to play is because Jill is dead.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games