Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:54 am
(( XD ))

The Flash had no real effect, but the EMP actually managed to turn him back into a solid form.
He gave a growl, the blast also putting him in a daze. He lifted his hand, causing the platforms the group were on to suddenly vanish, ending up with the group to plummet.

"....I hate computers."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:21 am
As he lost his footing Steam activated his jump pack and flew towards the maverick, firing his gauss rifle as he went which also brought him out of stealth. Once he was close he held out his left hand and sent an emp blast at the maverick from his caster.

"Interesting... You know that's going to make her totally weird and... not Edge right?" she asked.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:10 am
"He's a little bit big to be a virus, isn't he?" Edge tilted her head in curiosity as she stared at the Maverick, ignoring his proclaim that he was in charge.

As Dozer took his shots at the Maverick, Edge threw her blades, only to be surprised that they phased right through him. She hadn't encountered anything like that before, and was suddenly overwhelmed with fear. If she couldn't hit him, how was she suppose to win?

"This is going to be a long day.." She whined as Steam threw his grenades, getting some affect on the virus and giving Edge a small spark of hope. She was quickly overwhelmed with fear yet again as she, Tango, and Dozer fell through and screamed in terror as they plummeted.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:20 pm
Before the EMP grenade detonated, he returned into a coded form, and disappeared, only to reappear behind Steam, the claws going to slash at the Jump Pack.

"The hell is wrong with you!?" Tango barked, looking at Edge.

"It's for the best." Icarus grunted.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:22 pm
As soon as the maverick disappeared so did Steam as he stopped his jump pack and activated his stealth systems. He let himself fall until he spotted the maverick. One of the smaller side jets on his pack fired, turning him around so he could shoot. His stealth deactivated for just a moment as he shot at the maverick once as he continued to fall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:44 am
The Maverick's coded form had returned, causing Steam's attacks to go right through him.
In an act of showing superiority, he caused a platform to appear at Steam's feet, with himself right in front of him.
"You can't kill God, moron!" he said, before going to shove him off the edge of the platform.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:14 am
"I don't know!" Edge kept screaming, looking around frantically, for something to grab or maybe even some answer to her changing behavior. "I haven't felt right ever since we came here! I think the Maverick is trying to do something to me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:38 am
Steam pointed his palm at the Maverick and fired another blast of emp at it. As Steam was pushed he activated his jump pack and fired his rifle down at the Maverick. "You're no god. Gods aren't constructed from bits of code."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 am
Part of the helmet of the Maverick was shot off as the shot hit him, to which he raised his hand, causing what looked like a warp to appear right above Steam. He then quickly lowered his hand, causing the warp to run past Steam with the Hunter inside, teleporting him to a different area.

"I beg to differ...." The Maverick growled, the helmet suddenly repairing itself.

"I TOLD YOU THIS PLACE WAS BAD!" Tango barked, before looking up, the warp enveloping them as well.

"GOD DAMN IT ALL!!"

A few moments later, the group would land in a new place. One that looked like a coded version of New Fairway.

"..................................What now...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:22 pm
Steam looked around his new surroundings. "Dammit! Cowardly god!"  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:52 pm
"No." The Maverick's voice echoed throughout the entire city.
"An annoyed one."
"You think you can just waltz right into my domain, and then try to shoot me?" he told them, a giant version of himself projected in front of them stared down at the group.

He then held out his hand and snapped his fingers, the appearances of everyone suddenly changing to blank sprites with their faces resembling Memes.

Dozer stared at Tango.
".........Huh."

"NOT. A ********. WORD."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:26 am
"...I don't suppose we could go back home now, could we?" Edge groaned as she looked around the coded New Fairway with worry.

When the Maverick reappeared in front of them, Edge gasped and leapt back in surprise.
"For the record," she pointed to Dozer as she moved herself behind Tango for protection, "he shot first." When the Maverick's fingers snapped, Edge flinched back again, frantically grabbing at her new face.

"What..? What the Hell is this?!"

((Sorry, not a great post, but I'm getting kinda left in the dust. Not mad or blaming ya. Just hate my schedule.))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:08 pm
Steam couldn't help but laugh. "What? You mad Tango?" He asked. "Lighten up man. This isn't permanent. Don't feed the troll god by getting upset."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:58 pm
Tango just glared at Steam....The icon did that on its own, at least....  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:33 pm
"Alright alright," Steam said. "I'll get serious..."

He walked over and handed Tango and Edge 2 grenades each. "We know EMP effects him. These are my last grenades. I have casters in my hands so I won't need them as much as you two do."

He looked over at Dozer. "Sorry man... but your hands aren't exactly built for grenades this size. Just try to grab him after the blasts hit him."

He looked up at the image. "I want the Hale virus eradicated from my friend," he demanded.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff