Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:47 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          αяє уσυ нιgн єиσυgн ωιтнσυт тнє мαяу נαиє ℓιкє мє؟
                                                          ∂σ уσυ тєαя уσυяѕєℓf αραят тσ єитєятαιи ℓιкє мє؟
                                                          ∂σ тнє ρєσρℓє ωнιѕρєя 'вσυт уσυ σи тнє тяαιи ℓιкє мє؟
                                                          αуιиg тнαт уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂и'т ωαѕтє уσυя ρяєтту fα¢є ℓιкє мє؟

spaceKitty startled slightly at the sound of someone's voice, far too clear and close for them to've been speaking to anyone but her. She didn't recognize it, or the guy when she looked at him, and wondered what the hell he wanted with her. Then his words registered, and she crossed her arms, leaning back against the wall behind her with a sneer. "Ain't any a' your business, last I checked," she said, immediately going on the defensive. She knew that, logically, she wasn't likely to be forcibly ejected from the shopping district, nor have her memories wiped. But that didn't stop her paranoia from acting up from time to time. Not that this guy looked particularly like he had the authority to do anything much to her. Then again, looks could be deceiving, especially with wizards.

spaceJust paranoid enough to consider that he might, in fact, have the ability to bring the law down on her head (she wasn't breaking any, but she still felt like she was, and not in the fun adrenaline seeking kind of way), she inhaled deeply, eyes still narrowed.
                                                          "My aunt's buyin' s**t for her potions," she told him. "Didn't feel like spendin' a week soakin' in rose petals to get the smell out. Sue me."

spaceShe looked the guy up and down, trying to guess at his identity (not that she had any clue what to look for). He didn't ping any of the descriptions she'd heard from Elliott about his co-workers, so probably not an Auror, she figured. God knows he complained enough that she half expected she'd be able to identify his entire department on sight. He didn't seem particularly authoritative, she guessed. Maybe just interested? In her? He was fairly good looking, and probably well aware of that fact. She wasn't an idiot, she knew how she looked, so maybe that's what this was about. Arching a brow, she sniffed. "Whaddya want, anyway? You tryna to hit on me, or just bored enough that makin' small talk with strangers seemed like a good time?" She wasn't sure how she'd feel if he were hitting on her. She didn't get hit on much these days. Mostly because she never left the house. What she really wanted to know was, why was he talking to her when, presumably, he had somewhere to be. Diagon Alley wasn't exactly somewhere she'd have expected people to go without a reason. Well, except teenagers. They weren't different, no matter where you went, so she figured this was the magical equivalent of hanging out at the mall. But she was pretty sure he wasn't a teenager.

уσυ ¢αи'т ωαкє υρ, тнιѕ ιѕ иσт α ∂яєαм
                                                          уσυ'яє ραят σf α мα¢нιиє, уσυ αяє иσт α нυмαи вєιиg
                                                          ωιтн уσυя fα¢є αℓℓ мα∂є υρ, ℓινιиg σи α ѕ¢яєєи
                                                          ℓσω σи ѕєℓf-єѕтєєм, ѕσ уσυ яυи σи gαѕσℓιиє

wнere - Diagon Alley, near the Apothecary
                                                          wнen - Winter 2042
                                                          wιтн - who
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:48 pm
The Connelly Family...

//Stella////////////////Priscilla/////////////Charlotte
User Image User Image User Image
///Step Sister//////////Eldest Twin////////Youngest Twin

It was clear to Priscilla that Vinny wasn’t anyone special by name at least. She made sure to remember it. Vespera on the other hand was questionable. Though that topic wasn’t up for discussion. Course she was sure everyone knew of the two names associated with her. Charlotte was of course too fixated on the topic at hand. She giggled at Vinny’s reply but was only met with a scowl from Cilla. At least one of them found the obvious funny. Though Charlotte never saw them as being non-identical despite the clear differences.

When Vinny asked Stella what her name was, she momentarily froze. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to speak but rather that she knew Priscilla wouldn’t like it. It would only make a mess of things down the line. Regardless, Priscilla was quick to answer with something that didn’t really answer his question. “She’s nobody of importance.” Charlotte looked to Vinny and was quick to add without much thought. “She’s our step sister.” Looking to her sister she realized she probably shouldn’t have said that. “I mean… she’s no one important.” She replied mostly repeating her twin.

Stella looked between the others noting the challenging look in her step sister’s eyes. However, she knew she should answer the boy. It was only polite. “Stella Connelly, it’s a pleasure to meet both of you.” She spoke politely. She had nothing against socializing it was just hard when you had someone breathing down her neck. It couldn’t be helped though. “You both attending Hogwarts this coming year?” Stella asked politely much to her sister’s dismay. “Yes, are you?” Charlotte chimed in with excitement it would be nice to know classmates.

Stats'

Stella: Grateful / Trying to be Polite
      Priscilla: Faking Innocence
      Charlotte: Obliviously Happy

Who we're with: Our parents... Vespera & Vinny
    OOC: - - -

Stefan Lee Salvatore
    Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:50 pm
Stefan Lee Salvatore
murruelecreuset

User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny was glad the girl introduced herself in spite of her sisters. Charlotte seem to just follow along. Nothing wrong there. Priscilla was....not nice. Yea, lets go with that. Stella seemed nice and all, she seemed to be the punching bag. They seemed to be all the same age. They would all first years. "Yea! I'm going to be a first year this next school year. My grandma's off checking on the robes we ordered for me. They just dont make first year uniforms in my size." He said. He hoped him bring as tall as a short adult didn't scare them away. At worse he would be easy to keep track of in a crowd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:25 pm
User Image
                                                  In the end
                                                  As you fade into the night
                                                  Who will tell the story of your life
                                                  And who will remember your last goodbye
                                                  'Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid
                                                  I'm not afraid to die.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Sᴘᴇʟʟ Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀ || Hᴀʟꜰʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Mordred blinked as he was told it wasn't any of his business as to what she was doing. Which, it wasn't, but he was truly bored, which she seemed to pick up on. She commented that she hadn't wanted to go into the potions apothecary because of the smell, which Mordred could empathize with, and that he might be hitting on her. Which, fair, he was a member of the opposite sex talking to her, but he recalled the last time he'd 'hit' on someone, and that hadn't ended well. He was pretty sure that Di never wanted to talk to him as a result of, well, his raging insecurity issues. That had ended a friendship he'd had since second year and he didn't want a repeat. "Hit on you, no. Bored, yes. And no, it's technically none of my business that you're here in Diagon Alley, except I haven't seen many muggles here which makes me wonder if you are one or you're just from out of town."

He glanced toward the shop, tilting his head toward it and musing. "Besides, if you're waiting on your aunt out here, I'd imagine it gets rather boring. Especially with how little there is to do in the alley that doesn't involve a wand or something. Or, well, going into any other shops. Granted, there's a skate park here, but that's about it as far as that goes." Mordred Mordred only knew about that because Carver complained sometimes of one of the owners. Not that he'd ever been in there. He hadn't felt an urge to do so, especially since more than likely, he wasn't going to suddenly take up the hobby or get tattoos or piercings. "But in any case, I could leave you alone if you want. I just found myself wondering why you looked out of place, is all."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am going to skip the next family dinner and claim I'm in Milan.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Born a saint
                                                  But with every sin I still wanna be holy
                                                  I will live again
                                                  Who we are
                                                  Isn't how we live we are more than our bodies
                                                  If I fall I will rise back up and relive my glory

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:39 pm
User Image

αяє уσυ нιgн єиσυgн ωιтнσυт тнє мαяу נαиє ℓιкє мє؟
                                                          ∂σ уσυ тєαя уσυяѕєℓf αραят тσ єитєятαιи ℓιкє мє؟
                                                          ∂σ тнє ρєσρℓє ωнιѕρєя 'вσυт уσυ σи тнє тяαιи ℓιкє мє؟
                                                          αуιиg тнαт уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂и'т ωαѕтє уσυя ρяєтту fα¢є ℓιкє мє؟

spaceKitty was just starting to relax a bit when he said the word 'muggle'. s**t, she wasn't that damn obvious, was she? Of course, she'd never been good at hiding things (actually she didn't really try to hide things usually), and she probably looked like she was damn near ready to crawl out of her skin with how uncomfortable she was. Her fingers tapped out a nervous pattern on her upper arm, agitation evident in her features. "It's both, if y'ain't noticed," she replied, referring to her accent, which clearly marked her as being from 'out of town.' Way, way out of town. "Somethin' wrong with me bein' a muggle?" She knew she was being defensive, but this would hardly be the first time some uppity wizard had given her s**t for a distinct lack of magic. She'd gotten plenty of that from the families of her sister's school friends, and even more from some of the people hanging around Hogsmeade on the rare occasions she went out there with Ken. This sort of s**t was exactly why she stayed at the damn house all the time.

spaceHis comment about the lack of things to do without a wand made her snort. Typical wizard, probably couldn't do a damn thing without it. Lei wasn't like that, neither was Ken, but they were far from typical as far as magical people went. She chalked it up to them both having been raised by muggles, since she knew Ken's mom had been one. At least the guy was only talking about things to do around Diagon, though.
                                                          "Seems t' me there ain't much to do around here with one, either," she pointed out, rather dryly. "It's a shopping district. You shop. I wasn't aware that required magic." Sure, there were places around that weren't stores. But she was pretty sure she could count them on one hand, and most of them were restaurants, which also shouldn't require the use of magic, unless the average wizard was even more useless than she thought.

spaceThe mention of the skate park, however, piqued her interest.
                                                          "Skate park, though? Like, for skateboards?" Now that, she could get behind. How had her aunt neglected to share that little tidbit of information? She wasn't particularly good at skateboarding, of course, but she knew the basics. And she might've had a bit of a thing for skater boys, back in high school. "Not for nothin', but what in the hell have y'all got one'a those 'round here for? Seems a bit... weird. In that it's weirdly normal." Well, he'd already figured out she wasn't magic. No sense in pretending to understand wizards more than she actually did. Which was basically not at all. They were predictable mostly, sure, but that didn't mean she understood why they did the predictable s**t they did.

space"Y'ain't gotta leave," she said, sniffing indignantly. "I'm bored outta my skull, too. Long as y'ain't gonna say somethin' stupid, I don't mind th' company." So far, he hadn't said or done anything that seemed to indicate he was going to be an a** to her. And she was bored, no mistake. And if he were bored enough to make small talk with a stranger just because she looked 'out of place,' she wouldn't complain. Although... "Now, mind, I did say ya can't say anythin' stupid," she said, "but how exactly d'ya figure I look outta place? Is it that damn obvious? Should I just give up and tattoo 'Muggle' on my forehead or what?" She knew she looked uncomfortable, God she knew that, but it was a pretty wide gap between 'looks uncomfortable' and 'very clearly a non-magical person hanging out in a magical strip mall.' Maybe if he had some insight, she'd be able to blend better next time.

уσυ ¢αи'т ωαкє υρ, тнιѕ ιѕ иσт α ∂яєαм
                                                          уσυ'яє ραят σf α мα¢нιиє, уσυ αяє иσт α нυмαи вєιиg
                                                          ωιтн уσυя fα¢є αℓℓ мα∂є υρ, ℓινιиg σи α ѕ¢яєєи
                                                          ℓσω σи ѕєℓf-єѕтєєм, ѕσ уσυ яυи σи gαѕσℓιиє

wнere - Diagon Alley, near the Apothecary
                                                          wнen - Winter 2042
                                                          wιтн - who
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:49 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

"It's nice to met you Vinny, Priscilla, and Charlotte." Vespera said as she pointed at each one as she said their names, with her pointer fingers of her clasped hands. She was stalling for time to remember the last one who had introduced herself, she hadn't been paying complete attention by that point. "aaaannnddd, Sara was it?" Vespera brushed it off and kept talking to answer them. "Anyways, I'm also going into Hogwarts as a first year, nothing that exciting though, what would you really expect from an eleven year old who is shopping for school supplies in Diagon Alley?" She rolled their eyes, then frowned, and mumbled to herself, "Wait... I suppose none of us have our school supplies with us... I guess that would make it a bit more challenging to identify..." She dragged off talking and frowned looking down. Vespera had hoped that being social would come natural. She needed to befriend people, and would have to stop smarting off towards them to get anyone to like her. She looked around, and tried to think of something appropriate to say, but gave up especially after her fumble with if they were going into Hogwarts. Vespera mumbled her apologies and wandered off.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Diagon Alley
With Whom: Vinny and Girls
Thinking about: Names. Remember their names.
Vespera Description: Short 4' even, blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: green dress and thin silver cloak.
OOC: Added italics 7/17/18/color]

Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi was trying, and failing, to keep her mirth from showing as she followed James through the crowd. For his part, her... cousin? Uncle? What was she even supposed to call him, anyway... Well, whatever, he was watching her with a mixture of suspicion and amusement, a brow arched in curiosity. "You planning on telling me why you're so hellbent on going to the apothecary right this second?" he asked, faint laughter in his voice.

spaceShe grinned and shrugged, utterly failing to look even remotely innocent. But, then, this was more fun if he knew something was up, so he could be all 'aha!' when they made it to their target. If he was just as surprised as Jack, what was the point?
                                          "Maybe I wanna see Loki," she tried, giggling at his skeptical snort. She glanced up at him, giggling harder at the look on his face. "No go, huh? Alright, fine. I have it on very good authority that outside the apothecary is a very good, hip place to be right now, I'll have you know. For... reasons. Trust me!" She skipped slightly, clapping her hands together.

spaceJames rolled his eyes, reaching down to ruffle her hair, which normally would've annoyed her, but she was too busy being excited to care. "Alright, fine. Don't tell me. But if this is gonna get us in trouble with Lyre, I have no problem throwing a kid completely under the bus to save my own arse, you know."

spaceShe shrugged, not really worried about it.
                                          "I'll just divert attention from my misdeeds by telling her all the money you owe the swear jar. You're up to, like three sickles, by the way." At that, he let out a rather colorful curse, and she cackled. "Four! Actually, I think that was worth, like. At least six. All by itself."

spaceBefore either of them could say anything else, she spotted Jack, standing outside, just like Will had promised. She bounced slightly, picking up her speed. "Jack! Fancy seeing you here!" she called, tone leaving no doubt that she had known full well that he'd be there.

spaceJames, for his part, caught on quickly to the game, following behind the tiny blonde hurricane with a snicker. "You gonna introduce me to your friend, Andi?" he asked, coming to stand just behind her with his hands tucked in his back pockets.

spaceAndi turned to him as if she were surprised to see him there, gasping rather dramatically.
                                          "Ohmygosh, of course! Where are my manners? James, this is my very, very good friend, Jack Hawthorne! Loki's his uncle, in fact! Jack, you know my... uh..." She frowned slightly, once again caught on the issue of what to call him. After a second, she recovered, shrugging. "Uncle? James! Masters, of course." This last bit was said with a twinkle in her eye and an only-slightly evil smile twisting her lips.

spaceJames chuckled slightly, offering his hand. "Nice to meet you, Jack Hawthorne," he said, trying not to roll his eyes at the way Andi was practically vibrating with energy. He had a good idea of where exactly this was going. She'd hardly be excited to introduce him to someone who wouldn't care who he was, after all.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

wнere - Outside the Apothecary
                                          wнen - Summer 2042, Noonish
                                          wιтн - James, Jack
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:16 am
I'm on a mission
I made my decision
To lead a path of self destruction
A slow progression
Killing my complexion
And it's rotting out my teeth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ

Jack had only a bit surprised when his mum had given him and Will money to go and get their supplies by themselves instead of shadowing behind them since, you know, they were thirteen now and like. She had to know by now that they were definitely going to goof off and possibly get stuff not directly on the shopping list. Maybe she finally gave up, or maybe she finally accepted they were growing up. Or maybe she had an inside person who was secretly watching them and reporting back their every move. Honestly, he'd put his money on the latter since they were related to almost half the freaking alley by now.

Either way, he hadn't been surprised but he had been when his own twin had suggested they split up for a moment so he could go into the bookstore and sent him to the apothecary for supply restock. Maybe it was because he was better at potions, maybe it was because he wanted to bother the cute Ravenclaw by in the sci-fy section, who really knows. Either way, that left him over at the apothecary with no one to really hang around with since Loki was busy being an Adult, Londy was working over at the quidditch store and while Lia was entertaining, she kind of got tired of him after maybe ten or so minutes.

So that left Jack outside the apothecary with a magically lightened bag of supplies looking out for his brother who said he'd meet him when he was done. All of a sudden though, he heard his name and turned to see Sissy running over to him which, hell yeah finally someone but then anything he would've said froze in his lungs when JAMES. ********. MASTERS. came walking behind her like he wasn't an actual Golden Adonis of Quidditch. Was the air suddenly shinier or was that just his astigmatism? He would deny it to his dying day (which might be today sonofabitch) that he made a sound between a dying mouse and a squeak toy when his evil horrid nasty troll of a friend introduced him to her-WHATTHEHELLDOESSHEMEANUNCLE.

Had she told him James Masters was her uncle? If she had, why didn't he remember this?! He would certainly remember if the man of his affections-ambitions! Man of his ambitions eventhoughhedidn'twanttobeaseekerandwasabeateronhisschoolteam. Right. Yeah. To-taly. Ohgodhewasofferinghishand. Jack, still staring like he couldn't believe this was real (because he didn't) automatically brought up his hand to shake (********) hands with James "My Hair Is Practically Insured By the Goblins" Masters. So many people were going to die after this. Sissy for starters. Will definitely because he knows, just knows his b***h a** twin had something to do with this. After today he'd be a single ******** embryo. Izzy would be his twin. Legba take his soul already. Dammitwhywasthishappeningnowhecoudn'tevenrememberifhebrushedhisteeththatmorning. Ohmygod. He wasn't speaking. He was literally just shaking James Masters' hand without speaking. SAY SOMETHING.
                                                      "Hi I'm Jack meet you nice ********.

Cara MiaKitty

I'm on a roll
No self control
I'm blowing off steam with methamphetamine
Don't know what I want
That's all that I've got
And I'm picking scabs off my face

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:38 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera came back during the summer for proper school supplies shopping. Last time, she had bailed and went running back home. She was determined though, she had an agenda, and school to get to. All would be well. She sighed and mumbled to herself, "This time you will not screw everything up, Salazar." She looked at her feet, but also slightly up this time around. She would not fall OR run into someone accidentally this time....she hoped.

Where: Diagon Alley Summer before First Year
With Whom:
Thinking about:
Vespera Description: Short 4 foot even, blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: gray dress and thin bright purple cloak.
OOC: It's short I'm sorry... It'll be longer next time.

Kungfudemoness

insert gryffie's username here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:02 pm
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Miss Gryffindork

User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

It was Iggy's turn to drag Kam somewhere. He suffered trough the bookstore and now it was ice cream time. He was Sure Kam was cool with the cold treat. Heck he knew the flavors Kam liked. He was weaving trough the crowds with his twin in tow. "Come on Kam let see what flavors the have today mabye the got min-" Iggy was saying excitedly having turned to look as his brother till he slammed right into another person. "Oh! Uh oh! Sorry! Here I help! Iggy said helping the other girl up. Mabye this is why mom.always said slow down, watch where you going, and don't eat that.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:59 pm
User Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Diagon Alley
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Collisions
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? My brother's an idiot

Kam had wanted to spend a bit more time in the bookshop, wanting to buy a few more books before they went off to school. Unfortunately, it was Iggy's turn to decide which shop to visit. Knowing him, he'd probably want to go off to the Quidditch shop or perhaps the joke shop, but when he opted for ice cream, the older twin could only roll his eyes. "Of course you want ice cream, you numpty." He sighed, but followed after the slightly younger boy. Iggy kept turning around and talking, probably about to announce they might have mint-chip ice cream. "Ig watch---" Unfortunately, he was just a hair too late. Iggy had already collided with a girl, but luckily he hurried to offer help. "Are you both alright? Heavens above, Ig, we can't take you bloody anywhere, can we?" He stepped over to investigate the scene, checking firstly for injuries on either party.

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊, '𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi covered her mouth with her hands, snickering as James shook her friend's hand, both Masters clearly amused at the proceedings. James took a little pity on the kid, who was clearly being ambushed, and released his hand without a word about his obvious nervousness. It wasn't like he wasn't used to it, after all. "I was just taking Andi to do her school shopping," he said cheerfully. "Something tells me you should start planning some diabolical revenge, though, since I'm pretty sure she planned this."

spaceAndi snorted, not even faking offense at the accusation.
                                          "Obviously," she said, rather smugly. "Will helped, if you didn't figure that out," she added, expression turning slightly maniacal. At James' look, she grinned. "Will's Jack's twin brother. We're partners in crime."

spaceJames sighed. "Why does an eleven year old need a partner in crime?" he asked, more to the universe than to either of the kids. When Andi started to answer, he held up a hand. "Nope, don't answer that. I don't wanna know. Plausible deniability's gotten me this far in life, thanks very much, and I'd like to keep it that way."

spaceAgain, Andi snorted, crossing her arms.
                                          "Oh, sure, because you and your friends get up to soooo much trouble," she said, looking skeptical. At his expression, her eyes narrowed. "James, if you lot are secretly getting up to crazy shenanigans and you never told me, I'm gonna be so. Mad." She'd always thought James and Lyre were... sweet, but also dreadfully boring. If they'd been keeping some major secret from her regarding some sort of misbehaving, she'd never forgive them. Although, she'd definitely expect James to be the source of anything like that more than Lyre. Then again, they did say it was always the quiet ones.

spaceJames held his hands up in a placating gesture. "No shenanigans," he assured her, one hand moving to cross his heart. "Not unless you count Milo's bar-tending skills. Which I didn't just tell you about, for the record." The preteen scoffed, clearly not buying it. "Seriously, he could take down a dragon. And get its phone number, probably."

spaceAndi rolled her eyes, muttering a quiet 'ew' at his joke. She then turned back to Jack, figuring that he'd had enough time to calm down. At least enough to use actual English words, maybe even in the correct order, or so she hoped.
                                          "Anyway, Jack, yeah I totally planned this with Will because he told me you're super into James (even though he's super lame), and I thought it'd be fun if you got to meet him and maybe could keep me company while we shop. Because shopping sucks and shopping for school supplies especially sucks. And the only thing that would've sucked more is bringing Vince along, because he's Captain Killjoy. Soooo, wanna shop and maybe get lunch with us?" She gave him a pleading look, not even bothering to ask James if it was okay. He'd be fine with it, she knew. He might put up a token fight about how she should've asked first, but asking wasn't her style when it was a waste of time. He'd say yes, so why bother?

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

wнere - Outside the Apothecary
                                          wнen - Summer 2042, Noonish
                                          wιтн - James, Jack
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

#B06500 James

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:01 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera took the hand that was offered to her, as she stood back up after having been knocked down. She mumbled to herself,"Falling was inevitable, Salazar." Vespera then looked up to see who she had been knocked over by, and saw one boy, but twice, "Crapeth, I must have hit my head. I'm seeing doubles." She closed her eyes and reopened them, and still saw doubles. When the second boy talked she looked at them, "Twins?" she whispered trying to figure it out. Odd, she thought inwardly, this is the second set of twins I've met. The others didn't look the same though. She shook her head, getting out of her thoughts, "I'm alright. I'm sorry for having bumped with you. I should have been watching better of my surroundings. Where were you in such a rush to get off to anyways that you couldn't have watched yourself?" She began to get snappy at the end of her statement, why should she be apologizing, she was the one watching where she was going, although, the boy had already apologized she realized to herself.

Where: Diagon Alley Summer before First Year
With Whom: Kam and Iggy
Thinking about: Being knocked Over, meeting people, seeing double
Vespera Description: Short 4 foot even, blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: gray dress and thin bright purple cloak.
OOC:

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:03 pm
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Miss Gryffindork

User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was glad the girl wasn't hurt. "Of course not, that's why I bring you. One of us gotta know what their doing." Iggy jested back as the girl got her bearings. She was surprised the duo looked alike. Iggy about busted a rib at the comment of seeing double. That was his favorite reaction. No matter how often he heard it it was funny. After a hearty but short snort laugh he regained his composure. The girl seemed a bit miffed he ran into her. Well to be fair he did plow right into her knocking her over. Miffed was a reasonable reaction. "well I wanted to make sure my brother didn't try and run back to the book store. Gotta keep an eye on this one." He said indicating to Kam. They were always snarking at each other. It just how the rolled, though Kam was definitely the brains of the operation. Iggy was the comic relief.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:10 pm
User Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Diagon Alley
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Collisions
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? My brother's an idiot

Kam looked at the girl as she spoke to herself, an eyebrow lifted slightly into his mussed hair. After her odd choice of wording (who in the hell used "crapeth" in any century of words???), she said she must be seeing double, which caused Iggy to laugh. That always had been his favorite reaction to their twin-ness. "Don't worry, you're not seeing double, we're actually two people. Specifically Kameron, me, and Ignatius, who is that clumsy doofus." Kam offered a hand to help the girl up to her feet, figuring his twin was surely spry enough to bounce up on his own. He squinted a bit when the blonde snapped a bit, questioning where they were off to in such a rush that they couldn't pay enough attention. "We're going to the ice cream shop, not that it matters. Besides, it was an accident and we've apologized, so there's really not a reason to be snappy. It happened, Ig's sorry, and if you'd like, you can join us for ice cream. Mum gave me enough I can afford three." He always had a soft spot for girls that looked smaller, simply because he was always protecting Audrey.... mostly from Iggy and his wild side. He didn't like that she was accusing, as it made him question himself. The older twin tapped his foot on the ground, not from impatience, but because he was thinking. He was always thinking, but usually not about terrible first impressions.

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊, '𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games