Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:01 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Ailey blushed, kissing him lightly. "I don't deserve you," she whispered against his lips.

Chuckling, the Rider kisses his lover's head. "You're so cute~"

Dominick managed to pull Xaene into a bedroom, falling onto the bed and simply crying. He had never been allowed to mourn for Alexandra, as her death had been so dishonorable. But now, now that he was an adult, he was going to mourn and cry. He needed to...he needed to remember that he was alive.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:11 pm
Mayah Playah

"yes, you do. if you didn't, then i wouldn't be here. now would i?" he smiled, kissing her back.

Xaene gave a small sigh and hugged him closer, his own tears still flowing as he tried to comfort dominick.
"shuuuut uuuup" he whined, still pressing his face into Grigorii's chest.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:34 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I love you," she replied simply. "I love you so much that if I can't have you, I think I'll go mad." Ailey pulled him closer, turning the kiss from a chaste one into a passionate one.

Grigorii lifted Drake's chin and kissed him deeply, grinning. "I'm in love with you," he murmured.

The heir all of a sudden moved, pulling Xaene to his chest and swapping positions. Now he was comforting his husband, and simply holding him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:26 pm
Mayah Playah

kissing her back, the runaway prince gave a soft smile and held her closer. "and i love you, my princess" he smiled, secretly wondering if he really should take her back to see his mother.

letting out a low sob, Xaene cracked and burst into loud tears as he curled into Dominick's chest. his father had finally accepted him for ho he was....only to die moments later..
Drake gave a small sigh and kissed back, hugging him close. "i love you too" he smiled and curled up into his chest.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:11 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Ailey laughed cheerfully, tugging him into the Underground Lake Room (think Phantom of the Opera). "Hardly! I'm the Court Jester, doing all I can to entertain my beloved prince who I would die for."

"Now, my love, we have two choices," he said, smirking. "We can go back to the bedroom and have intense sex, or we can go study war strategies. You get to choose~"

Dominick held his husband tightly, rocking back and forth and trying to comfort him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:47 pm
Mayah Playah

"you've had me entertained since we first met, you don't need to try so hard." he sighed, kissing her softly on the forehead.

Xaene continued to cry, holding him closely as he shook with sobs.
"hm.... they both sound so fun..... but i think i'm gonna have to go with sex..." he purred,

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:20 pm
Mayah Playah
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:08 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Do you remember the day we met?" she giggled, sitting him on the bed and kneeling before him. "I sat on you for how long?" Ailey leaned forward, folding her arms on his lap and resting her chin on them.

Chuckling, he kissed him gently and tugged him into a bedroom, throwing the blind man on a bed and crawling on top of him. "Good choice, baby."

"My darling," he said softly, tilting Xaene's head up to looking him in the eye. "I know how bad this hurts. But you mustn't wear yourself out with tears. He died accepting you. That alone should lessen the blow."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:24 pm
Mayah Playah

"it was a while..." he smirked, hugging her close.

"b-but... i-it just... hurts more....." he cried, hugging him tightly. "i-i wish... i wish he'd done it sooner...." he sniffed, slowly crying out the last of his tears.
Blushing darkly, Drake pulled one hand down his lover's chest, leaning up to kiss him. "hm.... thanks, love." he grinned, his eyes sparkling slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:42 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"And then all that drama with James and the book," she sighed. "I wonder what happened to that book...anyway, I'm glad that we're- ah!" She clutched her stomach and fell to the ground, groaning. "Oh my God!"

"I wish you could see me," he said suddenly.

"I know, but better late then never," he reminded him, smiling softly. "All he needed was my sister's love, and we'll see then again in Rider's Heaven."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:51 pm
Mayah Playah

"oh my god! ailey!" he frowned, catching her before she hit the floor. "ailey, what's wrong?"

nodding, the new leader of the dragon demons hugged him close, just wanting to be held. "i-if.... if you're sure...." he whispered, biting his lip.
"i wish i could too..... believe me.... i do...." he sighed, a pained expression flashing across his face, only to be replaced by one of determination. "i'm going to talk to Snow tomorrow...."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:09 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I-I don't-" Before she could finish, the young girl pulled away and ran into the bathroom, just barely having enough time to pull her hair away to throw up. "Knightly!" she croaked once she was finished ten minutes later. "I think we need to talk to Snow..."

After a silent moment, Grigorii kissed him gently. "Until then, this should be enough for several hours," he whispered, closing his now-glowing eyes. A black fog left his eyes, going into Drake's and trying to temporarily switch their ability to see.

"I'm positive," he assured him, holding him tightly. "My love, you are now the leader of the dragon demons. You must tell the others soon, before they choose to disbelieve your authority."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:20 pm
Mayah Playah

holding her tightly, he nodded and picked her up bridal style. "alright, let's go." he sighed, kissing her forehead softly

"i-i will..... b-but... a-after i've calmed down...." he sighed, looking to the floor. "i'll need to look strong.... " he whispered, biting his lip. gods, when was the last time i looked strong...? must've been.... oh yeah.... before the thing with Jayne....
letting out a pained gasp, Drake's hands tightened on the bed sheets, his teeth digging into his lip. "s-stop! stop it! i-it's ...ah its burning!" he frowned, blood tears starting to form from his still unseeing eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:43 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She said nothing, curling into him and clutching him close. Whimpering, her hand rested on her stomach protectively.

He kissed him gently, leaning his forehead on his lover's. "Please, Drake...you must ride out the pain. Please!" His own eyes could no longer see now, and the strong Rider was now as vulnerable as he'd ever been.

Kissing him gently, he nodded. "I know. I will be by your side, and I promise to tone down my manliness," he joked, his laughing blue eyes looking into Xaene's mirror-like ones hopefully.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:01 am
Mayah Playah

following his instinct, Knightly rushed into a room to find a rather distraught looking snowdrop. "snow... we need your help...."
looking up at them with emotionless eyes, Snowdrop took one glance to Ailey and shook her head. "no you don't..... she's fine.... and she knows it..." she murmured, her voice echoing slightly.

"heh, thanks darling" he smiled, kissing him softly. "that makes me feel so much better...." he purred, hugging him close.
breathing hard, Drake's grip on the sheets slowly lessened before he relaxed completely. "G-grigorii... wh-what'd... why...?" he mumbled, slowly opening his eyes to gaze up at his love. just being able to see his face again pulled tears to the demon's eyes as he went up and kissed him back. "love.... you really shouldn't have done that...." he drawled, pulling a hand down the rider's chest.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games