Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:24 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

o:
*double checks*
She actually is in there! We are roomies! biggrin

She isn't listed as living there though =w=

================
That's good advice!
I usually have flying & water/surf for sure.
For Kirsi I'm trying to think of good ranger pokemon and ones that she would like. I want absol because it is my favorite pokemon, and because it kind of fits a ranger I think. Growlithe/arcanine is good for transport and surviving because of the fire and warmth.

I would also like a pokemon with vines because that could be helpful for a ranger, but most are starting pokemon so that might be hard.
I kind of want to catch a taillow or another bird, but it would be neat to eventually get a dratini, which would be able to fly after a long time, so I'm not sure whether to go for it. Something like a tropius would be cool, but I don't think Kirsi would catch one until she's older =w= Or a flygon would be really

. . . o.o I didn't know until today
we should plot, since Elysia should have met Kirsi already.
it will be weird if she didn't know her since they are roommates
they should at least have talked for a few times
===============
pokemon that can paralyze/sleep or know heal pulse might be good too.
psychic can do both of that. hypnosis and heal pulse, plus psychic is good for lifting stuff with . . . uh, psychic.

dratini's rare, catching one won't also happen anytime soon.
I will hold out on catching flying type in that case and consider alternative pokemon to fill dratini's spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:30 am
Hope the kind

Well, I'll do my best to stay up late then. My limit is either Midnight or 1 am over here. Yet, I tend to get up at around 9am at my time but that might not be enough on my part sweatdrop

ah, same with me then.
normally, I won't go out of my way to post.
It's easier on me when I set time when to post when I am not procrastinating.

btw on that tour . . . I am expecting theft/robberies case.
there's that breaking news prior to this field trip.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:22 am
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

Well, I'll do my best to stay up late then. My limit is either Midnight or 1 am over here. Yet, I tend to get up at around 9am at my time but that might not be enough on my part sweatdrop

ah, same with me then.
normally, I won't go out of my way to post.
It's easier on me when I set time when to post when I am not procrastinating.

btw on that tour . . . I am expecting theft/robberies case.
there's that breaking news prior to this field trip.

I personally don't like making people wait so I normally try to post as soon as possible.

On the tour I might be expecting a scavenger hunt {I'm not sure why} but if we look at it from an educational point of view....perhaps to learn and communicate more with our peers? We are going to see soon enough but I won't rule out the possibility that the students may be involved in the theft/robbery case.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:04 pm
amarzyciel

. . . o.o I didn't know until today
we should plot, since Elysia should have met Kirsi already.
it will be weird if she didn't know her since they are roommates
they should at least have talked for a few times
===============
pokemon that can paralyze/sleep or know heal pulse might be good too.
psychic can do both of that. hypnosis and heal pulse, plus psychic is good for lifting stuff with . . . uh, psychic.

dratini's rare, catching one won't also happen anytime soon.
I will hold out on catching flying type in that case and consider alternative pokemon to fill dratini's spot.

They have been living together a few weeks, huh? dramallama
I looked at her profile, it looks like she is planning to go to the grasslands? Maybe she and Kirsi could have made plans to go together, I think Kirsi would be interested to let Chance run around and maybe find a second pokemon to catch
If Elysia likes books at all, Kirsi definitely would have wanted to talk about them- she reads almost every night before going to bed.
Also they are both from Sinnoh, so maybe they talked about something? Kirsi has gone on trips to Jubilife, and Eterna, and Sunnyshore and maybe stopped some other places on the way.

Ohh, a psychic type would be really good. One that knows teleport would be cool, which would be ralts or abra or natu probably. I like natu and ralts a lot, although natu can't learn heal pulse (though it is flying type). One of them would be good because they are all mostly early pokemon, good beginner ones. I know that the few pokemon I've thought about are mostly rare / not good for beginners, so it's good to think of ones that she could catch now.

And I think chikorita would be perfect for Kirsi, although it might be hard because it's a starter. Bulbasaur, snivy, and even flabebe might work too.  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:15 am
Ok. I'm finding time to post again. Where are we at right now?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:02 am
Lady Niara
Ok. I'm finding time to post again. Where are we at right now?

It's October. The kids and teachers all got a text saying they're going on a field trip. Pack a 2 day bag and meet at the campus station. To await instructions. Anyone who doesnt post there will be sent there by shadow  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:18 am
Hope the kind

I personally don't like making people wait so I normally try to post as soon as possible.

On the tour I might be expecting a scavenger hunt {I'm not sure why} but if we look at it from an educational point of view....perhaps to learn and communicate more with our peers? We are going to see soon enough but I won't rule out the possibility that the students may be involved in the theft/robbery case.

I do too, but I tried to not posting until I have free time.
It made me feel chased that I won't be able to get anything done irl, if I prioritize writing all the time.
I will try to get a reply within a day if possible, however.

'cause it's Easter? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:37 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

They have been living together a few weeks, huh? dramallama
I looked at her profile, it looks like she is planning to go to the grasslands? Maybe she and Kirsi could have made plans to go together, I think Kirsi would be interested to let Chance run around and maybe find a second pokemon to catch
If Elysia likes books at all, Kirsi definitely would have wanted to talk about them- she reads almost every night before going to bed.
Also they are both from Sinnoh, so maybe they talked about something? Kirsi has gone on trips to Jubilife, and Eterna, and Sunnyshore and maybe stopped some other places on the way.

Ohh, a psychic type would be really good. One that knows teleport would be cool, which would be ralts or abra or natu probably. I like natu and ralts a lot, although natu can't learn heal pulse (though it is flying type). One of them would be good because they are all mostly early pokemon, good beginner ones. I know that the few pokemon I've thought about are mostly rare / not good for beginners, so it's good to think of ones that she could catch now.

And I think chikorita would be perfect for Kirsi, although it might be hard because it's a starter. Bulbasaur, snivy, and even flabebe might work too.

Yup, they have.
that's why they logically should know each other.
I am having second thought on going to grassland, it's pre-time skip notes too.
I am a bit torn on what grass type I should give Elysia. I narrow it all down to tangela or budew, but maybe gen 7 will have better option.
so I am pushing back giving her any pokemon, since her dream team might change again when I have time to update her profile.
her profile is outdated >.<

Elysia does read book, mostly book on pokemon and fairytale/fiction.
she doesn't read regularly, instead, Elysia prefer to socialize.
there should be time she asks Kirsi what she was reading, trying to understand what Kirsi read.

She had never left solaceon town prior to coming to academy, so Elysia will most likely ask Kirsi about places she had been to in sinnoh.
She did have an older brother who moved and opened a cafe in hearthome city.

they are all good choice. You should put all 3 down as alternative.
there's slowpoke too, it can learn heal pulse, surf and a psychic.
a little hard to have all three skill though with the 4 moves limit.

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:44 am
Random note but I'm happy to see so many Charizard house members owo We used to be the ones with the least at the start of the guild  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:19 pm
X Kaos X
Random note but I'm happy to see so many Charizard house members owo We used to be the ones with the least at the start of the guild

I was thinking that myself when I noticed people who were active vs. inactive. I don't believe there are a lot of Kingdra members now but the same could be said of the Flygon House.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:42 pm
I'm unsure if I need to respond or if I need to wait for another post....at the Train Station...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:06 pm
amarzyciel

Yup, they have.
I am a bit torn on what grass type I should give Elysia. I narrow it all down to tangela or budew, but maybe gen 7 will have better option.
so I am pushing back giving her any pokemon, since her dream team might change again when I have time to update her profile.

there should be time she asks Kirsi what she was reading, trying to understand what Kirsi read.

She had never left solaceon town prior to coming to academy, so Elysia will most likely ask Kirsi about places she had been to in sinnoh.

It would be funny if somehow they had managed to not know each other despite being roommates xD
I wasn't sure if Kirsi knew Cyril or not, I decided to go with she's seen him around but doesn't really remember him (even though he is Salamance and has a distinct look to him xD )
Don't worry about going to grasslands or not, I'm sure they will meet up in-rp soon

Gen 7 seems like it may have really good grass and water types, since it seems to be from a tropical kind of location. Roserade is a really cool pokemon through and tangela can be fun 3nodding

Kirsi would probably have talked about her dad and how she wants to be a ranger, maybe mentioned camping trips and that she had two friends from home (one of whom is Ray Myers). She definitely would have talked about all the snow there, and if solaceon doesn't get snow she'd be excited to show Elysia when it does.

Slowpoke is good all-around. I don't think I would keep it for Kirsi's "final" team, but it could be a nice one to have for a little while. A buizel is a water type that might fit nicely on her team, more because of its looks and floating ability than moveset though.  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:18 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel

Yup, they have.

It would be funny if somehow they had managed to not know each other despite being roommates xD
I wasn't sure if Kirsi knew Cyril or not, I decided to go with she's seen him around but doesn't really remember him (even though he is Salamance and has a distinct look to him xD )
Don't worry about going to grasslands or not, I'm sure they will meet up in-rp soon

Gen 7 seems like it may have really good grass and water types, since it seems to be from a tropical kind of location. Roserade is a really cool pokemon through and tangela can be fun 3nodding

Kirsi would probably have talked about her dad and how she wants to be a ranger, maybe mentioned camping trips and that she had two friends from home (one of whom is Ray Myers). She definitely would have talked about all the snow there, and if solaceon doesn't get snow she'd be excited to show Elysia when it does.

Slowpoke is good all-around. I don't think I would keep it for Kirsi's "final" team, but it could be a nice one to have for a little while. A buizel is a water type that might fit nicely on her team, more because of its looks and floating ability than moveset though.

lol that's how I write it off with cyril's mia roommates
ignoring each other =P

cyril doesn't talk much unless spoken to, so it is possible kirsi doesn't remember his name

mhmm, I am sure I will overhaul dream team again when it's out
I am not satisfied with elysia's current one

I always think sinnoh has 4 seasons, so I assume they have snow
probably not much though.

elysia will be interested to hear what rangers do and she will say it sounds like exciting job.
she will mention she lives near ranch and daycare too.

I see,
I wanted a greninja . . . because there's a lot of fun move I can play around with. but it's a starter, I doubt I will be able to get one
the other water I put up is gyarados which isn't pokemon for beginner at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:59 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
to answer Kirsi, yes... Ezra did enjoy that XD

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:12 am
Hope the kind
I'm unsure if I need to respond or if I need to wait for another post....at the Train Station...

you can always think of it like splitting a post to respond to each person.

P.S: it will be good to move into the train
I imagine the group is outside, ponyta won't be allowed into the train.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games