Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:05 am
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odayaka was confused, but concerned when they spoke of Jaecen being on a dangerous path. She walked to Tsuyoi's side and leaned towards her, however she didn't whisper, instead she communicated her through her mind, "What do they mean...is...is Mr. Jaecen gonna do something reckless and life-threatening again?" she asked, giving Tsuyoi a concerned expression. Not only was she worried about Jaecen's well being, but she was also worried about Tsuyoi's feelings towards all of this.
Tsuyoi looked at Odayaka, wearing a smile. Though, there was a hint of sadness as well. She simply pet Odayaka's head, and shrugged. She knew Jaecen told her not to worry, but that was something impossible for her to do. She leaned her elbows on the table, looking at her hands in silence as she locked them together with her fingers.
Red skipped to an empty seat, conveniently next to Lana and Rosalie. She looked at Lana and grinned at her, then at Xero, with the same grin. She then suddenly began to chomp down food she had grabbed and already placed on her plate. Anyone who wasn't used to such a sight would think she looked like a wolf gobbling up its prey...she did have pretty sharp teeth.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:03 am
( OOC: Flippy, is Hileinna and Namia still hanging around in the living room? sweatdrop )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When Kurona had gotten rid of the dummy stuck to her forehead, she bowed her head at her in thanks. Though, she was a little disappointed that she wouldn't be finishing her battle with Liya. She was curious to see how much stronger Liya was than she showed. She then watched as everyone else showed up, with Xero being the most surprising arrival. However, she didn't question it nor showed any concern for his flashy arrival...literally flashy arrival. She smiled at Red when she grinned at her, though her expression changed to a surprised one when Red began to maul her food.

[Other characters that are here as well:]

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:09 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"I guess you are right. After what I saw." Xero trailed off not wanting to speak about Jaecen's transformation into a demonic creature and his ability to summon a Gate of Hellious. He was not sure if that was Jaecen's true form or a past self he no long wished to be.Either way it was not Xero's place to say anything. He turned to his food and calmly ate and then paused to drink his beer. Ridley sat next to Rosalie which she greeted with a smile. Although Ridley ignored her and smiled at both Lana and Xero as though they where the only ones she found interest in. Xero brushed this off and contiuned to drink his beer while Rosalie puffed her cheeks in frustration and jealousy then they both paused and watched as she ate like an animal. Xero just eyed her as he went back to eating his own meal. Rosalie just giggled thinking she ate like Xero and Master Hato after a long day of training and forgot about her ignoring her.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:49 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona sighed and shifted her feet. "Azriel was, in fact, once a very powerful being... Unfortunately, he no longer exists... Our family stems from a woman whose curse was granted to her as punishment for being too soft hearted."
"Aye, the first Patriarch, Hikaru." Aliya added. "Oddly enough, she transferred a good amount o' the curse to our great-great-great-great... Ah, you get the point. Either way, the old bat's either dead or missing...."
Kurona glared at Aliya, who simply shrugged back. "What she meant to say is grandmother Hikaru went missing and was never confirmed dead or alive...."
Erin set his hands to the table. "An' whatsat gotta do wi' us?I'm not going in search of some ol' crone who may or may not be dead."
Kurona sat down and placed one hand on the table. She shook her head. "You don't have to.... The thing is.... I may not look it but... Say Jaecen does come back and he did kill all seven kings of Hell... He'll be tainted.... Far beyond what a normal human can manage."
"I see what ya mean... If he comes back and goes dark, we'll have to gank his a**..." Aliya sighed and dropped her head. "This cousin of mine..."
Kurona turned her head to the others around the table. "All we can do now is send some of our positively manifested aura to him by prayer. A mantra, of sorts... It doesn't all have to be at once but soon."

(OOC: Went dark for a few moments... Not a pretty sight... Depression's back...)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:49 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC:Sorry I haven't been posting my grandma has been acting loopy I think she is about to pass over she is 84 after all.... Could be any time this year or sooner.)

Denver walked into the dinning room and took some fruit and began to take small bites of it as he took a seat."Hmph I can live a lifte time without seeing that stupid teen again..."He grumbled as he continued eating the fruit. (Manitoba)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:10 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
knux_nyan

User Image

((so hard to make a decent post with one hand, please make the pain go away ))

((also sorry about yoru grandmother, my grandmother...(sigh) my grandmothers sister died first and after that, she hasn't been the same, she's let dementia take her away and now she's in a nursing home and its painful emotionally to see her))

Liya blinked blankly trying to understand what is going on. She has to have Carter explain it all to her.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:59 pm
[ooc: Damn, sorry to hear about how all of you are doing, I hope things get better. Meanwhile, I've just been sleeping a whole lot lately...technically it ain't good because it makes my memory suck. sweatdrop
And yes Revi, they're still chillin in the living room XD ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odayaka wore a worried expression as she listened to Kurona and Aliya explain about Jaecen's situation. She looked down, not really understanding most of it. "If this is so dangerous to do in the first place...th-then why is Jaecen even doing such a thing...?" she thought to herself. She couldn't help but get a little angered at this, she was especially bothered by the fact that Jaecen is basically sacrificing himself for his family. Sacrifice...that was something Odayaka has always and forever will be disturbed by. She looked down at the ground, her ears going down as she kept her anger to herself.
Tsuyoi patted Odayaka's back to get her attention, "If you don't want to listen to any of this...you don't need to. I know what you've gone through before so this is all probably bringing back horrible memories." she whispered to her. She then looked back at Kurona and Aliya, and looking down as she fixed her hat, "...he better not screw up." she said to herself.
It didn't take long for Red to finish all of her food, letting out a few small burps and giggling to herself when she did. She couldn't help it. She leaned her back against her chair with her hands on her stomach, "Ah~...so full..." she didn't seem to show any interest in the whole Jaecen situation.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Namia was secretly listening in on Kurona and the others. She continued to dry her hair with her towel as she had her back leaned against the wall opposite of the kitchen. She looked at Hileinna who still sat on the couch, "Do you not want to learn of the situation?" she asked Hileinna.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:06 am
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana wasn't feeling hungry so she didn't eat, but she was interested in what Kurona and the others spoke about. What especially caught her attention was when they spoke about Azriel, and the seven kings of hell. "The seven kings of hell? I've been told they're very powerful beings individually. Belphegor...Beelzebub...Leviathan..." she then shook her head, "But, the strongest out of them all are Satan and Lucifer...the father and son of hell..." She looked up at Kurona, "Do you...really think Mr. Light will be able to beat them? Sorry to say, but nobody is that strong." she said before looking down, "No matter what sort of being they are..."

Hileinna was reading from a small book while Namia eavesdropped on the others. She didn't turn to look at Namia when she spoke, "I can hear from where I am...however, isn't it rude to listen in on others in secret?" she said before turning a page. She was reading some book that was about urban legends and myths.

[Other characters that are here as well:]

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:59 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

When it was silent, Kurona closed her eyes. She was already beginning to miss Jaecen. She was worried and a small bit scared but she had to hide it. Kurona opened her eyes again. "With every king he defeats... he gains some sort of power..."
"Dammit!" Erin slammed a fist on the table. "This is unacceptable.... If-If he dies then who'll watch over Ene an' Nami? They love him.... Going someplace we don't even know if he'll return..."
"Erin." Kurona spoke cooly. "Calm down. You have to keep a level head. Do it for your sisters. Besides, you're members of the Light family. Whatever happens... If it comes to it, I'll be there"

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:39 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero and Rosalie both finished their meals while everyone spoke. Rosalie stood and bowed to everyone before taking both their dishes to to the kitchen to wash them. Xero stood as well and reached into the hidden pouch behind his cross sword holsters. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and flicked one up in the box to put in his mouth. Then he turned with his eyes closed and walked outside. He placed the pack back and then jumped onto the roof in a swift motion, doing a backflip and landing smoothly. Xero rested on the roof and sighed as he summoned a flame familiar. It was the blue flame bunny he was fond of showing. The bunny lit his cigarette and then nestled upon Xero's shoulder.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Sorry guys I have been either sick or playing pokemon go lol))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:02 am
[ooc: I can't play that on my phone... crying ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi stood from her seat and looked at Kurona and the others, "I'll uh...excuse myself now." she said before pushing her chair back into the table. "If you need me, I'll be outside." she said before walking out. All this talk about Jaecen was starting to get to her, she needed some fresh air, or at least go someplace quiet and alone where she could clear her mind, because right now, it's somewhat of a mess.
Red watched as Tsuyoi walked out, and shrugged before stretching her arms and getting up as well. "Well, guess I'll go to my room..." she then realized that she had no clue where their rooms were. "Where are our rooms by the way?" she asked the others. She didn't take the tour with the other students.

Namia shook her head at Hileinna's comment, "It's not rude as long as you're not a spy." she said. She then turned her attention back to the conversation, that was until Tsuyoi left the kitchen, "Hm...it seems Teacher isn't taking all of this too well." she said before walking over to the couch. She looked at Hileinna, noticing the book she was reading, "Ah, do you believe in myths and legends?" she asked.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:45 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
knux_nyan

User Image

((my arm is still broken cat_crying but I wanted to try and post))

Liya listens silently and frowns
"I....im gonna train. The thought of daddy leaving is sad"

Liya left and grabbed Kalena's arm squeezing it tightly.
"I know you got a lot of aggression to me and what I was. Can you release it enough to give me a hard fight without killing me? Carter says he trained you"

Kalena was meditating as usual before Liya grabbed her arm
"hm? Yeah, sure. Wait...Carter?"

"Master Ruen." Liya smiled
"He told me that he trained you . He told me before....well....he gave me his heart."

Kalena immediately focused on Liya
"what....he gave you his heart!"
Her anger immediately boiled up, she then sighed rather heavily.
"well....you were cursed to stay as a child for your entire existence but your life span was unknown. With you holding his curse and his heart keeping you safe...."
Kalena was trying to rationalize her anger to calm down.

"fine. I won't go easy though."

She got up and summoned a keyblade and dragged it in the ground to make a line.

"Stay on your side, we meet in the middle. The winner is the one who brings the other over to their side."

The two started to fight with various melee attacks.

Liya seemed to fight using some basic attacks reminiscent of Carter's attack style

Kalena was blocking and attacking holding back her anger enough.

She threw Liya up into the air with a upstrike.

Liya had blocked the attack however was sent up into the air. She dove down with her keyblade in her hands pulling her towards the ground.

She hit Kalena rather hard.

Kalena hit Liya again sending her into the air again.

((this post took a hour to post with one hand. I needed something to keep me active x_X, ya'll kay with that? How are you all btw? I refuse to play pokemon go. I like pokemon, yes, but I got kingdom hearts unchained X and I heard about the keyblade war finally appearing in it. ))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:19 am
[ooc: Damn, that sucks, hope that arm gets better sad
And from the looks of things, looks like everyone's been...distracted lately, including myself. sweatdrop
It's been pretty quiet for awhile now... cry ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi decided to spend some time alone at the ponds, going over to the one she made for Ene. She let out a sigh as she took a seat next to the pond. "...well, guess I should've expected that this whole family thing wouldn't be all happy times...right?" she said to herself before reaching into one of the pouches attached to her belt. She took out a flask from the pouch, staring at it as she remembered when Shinochi gave it to her.

(in flashback)
Shinochi handed the flask over to Tsuyoi with a grin on her face, her ears twitch, "Here, I bought you a little souvenir while I was at Eos."
Tsuyoi looked at Shinochi with a raised eyebrow, "Shino, I don't drink, you know?"
"Yeah, I know you don't...but you are old enough, right? Plus...who knows, maybe you'll need to some day. We've drunk together before and you ended up having the a great time. You even laughed a lot...though that was probably because you were tipsy."
"Yeah, it was a great time that ended in me throwing up...don't remind me of that please."
The flashback ends with Shinochi chuckling at Tsuyoi.

Tsuyoi took the cap off of the flask before inhaling and exhaling, "It's been awhile since I did drink though..." As she was about to drink from the flask-
"Hey Ms. Tsuyoi! What're you doing here?" Wakai seemed to appear out of nowhere as she was holding a small bucket full of gardening tools. She was covered in dirt from gardening.
Tsuyoi turned to look at Wakai, and put the flask down before putting the cap back on, "Oh, you know...pondering." she simply said.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:39 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

It was as if there was a weight on her shoulders making it harder to go about. Her chest felt heavy and breathing became a task. She and Ene made their way back up to the surface, her gun slung over her shoulder. Her knees were shaking. Ene turned to look at her. "Sissy? Are you okay?"
"What?" Nami looked up at Ene. "Yeah, yeah. I'm-I'm fine. Just a little outta breath is all."
Ene frowned. and turned back around. "If you say so..."

Kurona frowned. We've completely forgotten about Ene and Nami...."
Aliya shrugged. "Relax. They'll be fine."
"It is a long way up..." Kurona said worriedly.
Erin headed towards the cellar door. "I'll get 'em."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:01 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
knux_nyan

User Image

((my arm is still broken cat_crying but I wanted to try and post))

Liya fell back to earth bringing a bolt of lightning down with her.

Kalena moved out of the way

Liya was expecting to crash into Kalena, however she crashed into the ground leaving a small quake as soon as she crashed.

Kalena sighed and picked Liya up.
"you alright?"

Liya was unconscious.  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games