Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:31 pm
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
No secret..........Neote, it's nothing against you, but Rena decided to make Stoarm best man.......since your schedule is so busy.
HAZA! wait then ,... whos best man am i? and what about the other persons best man?

You're my best man. Rena says she'll stand in as Kuri's best man.........or woman.

*hugs him* I'm so happy...........I could float!
* hugs back* iam so happey for the 2 of you 3nodding

It's so weird, you know? I mean, IRL this wouldn't be possible.......but it's happening! biggrin
*hugs* yep and it couldn't have happened to a better couple, wait it probably could...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:31 pm
neote
FogSage
neote
FogSage
No secret..........Neote, it's nothing against you, but Rena decided to make Stoarm best man.......since your schedule is so busy.
Hey no problem, besides I was letting you guys decide anyways *laughs*

I'm still sorry. You'll be there, right? Monday in two weeks?
Yeah, this is one wedding I can't miss.
yeah same here... 3nodding ( my god i hope something dosent come up sad )

* climbs back up the cliff and whops neote upside the head*... you stupied wolf! * talkles him and gives him a noggie*  

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:33 pm
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
HAZA! wait then ,... whos best man am i? and what about the other persons best man?

You're my best man. Rena says she'll stand in as Kuri's best man.........or woman.

It's so weird, you know? I mean, IRL this wouldn't be possible.......but it's happening! biggrin
how so? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:33 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
FogSage
neote
FogSage

* climbs back up the cliff and whops neote upside the head*... you stupied wolf! * talkles him and gives him a noggie*
*takes the noogie and is tackled* Sorry, didn't mean for that to happen.  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:34 pm
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage

how so? confused

(In real life, gays can't get married in America.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:36 pm
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage

how so? confused
I think he meant since the US doesn't recognize same sex marriages -__-  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:36 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
FogSage
neote
FogSage

pfft ... ya iam shure rolleyes ) * ruffles his hair * its gettin late ... hay guys lets head back up to the house... its startein to get cold out  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:37 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
FogSage
neote
FogSage

pfft ... ya iam shure rolleyes ) * ruffles his hair * its gettin late ... hay guys lets head back up to the house... its startein to get cold out
Good Idea ^_^  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:38 pm
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage

how so? confused

pffft ... belive me that wont last long rolleyes its all that damn mtv with its reality and that hippity hop music .... trust me it wont last long.... love is love,... period ( gawd i think this is the dumbest issue that america has ever incountered) I MEAN JESUS CHRIST ITS NOT HURTING ANYBODEY!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:40 pm
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage

how so? confused

pffft ... belive me that wont last long rolleyes its all that damn mtv with its reality and that hippity hop music .... trust me it wont last long.... love is love,... period ( gawd i think this is the dumbest issue that america has ever incountered) I MEAN JESUS CHRIST ITS NOT HURTING ANYBODEY!
No but the Constitutional Ammendment they keep trying to pass will -_-  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:43 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage

how so? confused

pfft.. belive me this issue wont last very long.... this is why brittin and all the other countreys make fun of us!

i hate haters! and gay bashers are one of the most comon form of haters! so i dispise theam! evil ... i cant even think of 1 legitement reason why gay marrige should be out lawed!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:44 pm
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage

how so? confused

That's as may be, but do you think "they" are going to give a damn about that? No, they're going to say it's immoral and it's sinful and evil and all gays will roast in Hell eternally.

I agree that it's a good thing to be able to love who you want, but not if it endangers your life.  

Reno Firecat

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:45 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage

how so? confused

pfft.. belive me this issue wont last very long.... this is why brittin and all the other countreys make fun of us!

i hate haters! and gay bashers are one of the most comon form of haters! so i dispise theam! evil ... i cant even think of 1 legitement reason why gay marrige should be out lawed!
Because the Christian Right backs most of the Conservative Politicians. Of course I have kind of been battleing haters most of the day in one thread on Gaia -_-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:48 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage

how so? confused

Because the Christian Right backs most of the Conservative Politicians. Of course I have kind of been battleing haters most of the day in one thread on Gaia -_-

Grrr...........let me at em, let me at em! evil  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:50 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage

how so? confused

That's as may be, but do you think "they" are going to give a damn about that? No, they're going to say it's immoral and it's sinful and evil and all gays will roast in Hell eternally.

I agree that it's a good thing to be able to love who you want, but not if it endangers your life.
love should know no boundireies... and belive me ... if by the time my 21st birthday rolls around... gays, furs, ethnicitys, and religion, is still out lawed.... iam basicley gona become the punisher! twisted * COAKS A SHOTGUN*

* walks back up to the house... * * yawn* come on you guys we maybey dont need to sleep yet cuz its onley 11:00 .... but we really should get inside*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games