Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:02 pm
Hey wouldn't that be a good thing? Countless hours scratching your a**? xd 6 hours of contact a week sounds awesome to me. Just imagine the amount of free time you would have. Of course, I think the reason you don't want to go to Bristol Niph is that you hate having to do all the research and assignments by yourself with scarcely any help. blaugh rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:51 pm
Oooooh, that sounds like a cuss niph, get 'im! ninja *watches from the shadows*  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:54 am
Actually, the reason I don't want to go to Bristol is that I live here.

@Toki - Can't be bothered, really. It's probably another one of his 'jokes'. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:26 am
u_u *disappointed can only begin to describe what toki is feeling right now*  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:04 pm
I just don't think it's worth the effort. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:33 pm
Yes, you're probably right. I was just expecting something fantastic. razz  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:15 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

@Toki - Can't be bothered, really. It's probably another one of his 'jokes'. rolleyes

Isn't that a good thing though? If you live only a few minutea away from Bristol, then you don't have to pay for expensive bording fees like Toki does.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:41 pm
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Isn't that a good thing though? If you live only a few minutea away from Bristol, then you don't have to pay for expensive bording fees like Toki does.
Well it's sorta good, but I wouldn't wanna have gone to Reading university cos then I'd be too close to my parents. And I think a change of surroundings really does everyone some good in the long run. I'd probably have gotten bored of Reading as a town too (as if I wasn't already). rolleyes  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:00 am
Tokioka
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Well it's sorta good, but I wouldn't wanna have gone to Reading university cos then I'd be too close to my parents. And I think a change of surroundings really does everyone some good in the long run. I'd probably have gotten bored of Reading as a town too (as if I wasn't already). rolleyes

I'd have to agree with you there, though in the first one or two years of uni it would be better to stay with your parents and slowly earn enough income to support yourself, cause I presume the boarding fees are quite expensive, not to mention the electricity and water bills.

I live 60 minutes away from my university, yet I still travel by train to there. I can't be bothered to move out of house just to study there, not until late into the next year at the earliest.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:55 pm
I think it's quite a British thing to want to go to a uni far away from home.. I'd HATE to be at uni and still living here, it's just so.. weird. neutral But I guess it's different in different places.. like in France everyone stays in their own areas as well..

@Toki - I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks. <3 Oh yeah, any news on next week? ninja  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:20 pm
Haha I suppose it was an accidental compliment of sorts. razz

And yes I have news of next week. Can't do the weekend as I'm going to my ex's bday party on the saturday, then hurrying back home on the sunday to go to alton towers with the chinese society at 6:30 am. I think after that most of the days during your half term I'll be free sometime in the afternoon. Although it's best to ask me again on friday just to be sure nothing's cropped up. 3nodding *and breathe*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:30 pm
Okay good good.. I don't really wanna go on a weekend anyway, far too busy during them.. xD maybe towards the middle//end of the week? Okay, we'll sort it out on Friday. 3nodding  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:13 pm
Next week's wednesday is now a no go as it has been taken up by badminton playage by myself and the unofficial badminton society (the official society was full up before I could join).  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:36 am
xDD No problem. I think Thurs is a good day for me, actually~ 3nodding  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:14 pm
I shall have to get back to you on that. 3nodding

And what do you have planned for the first ever meet up between two ICU members? We're practically making history here. whee  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games