Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:26 am

Sora skidded to a stop almost immediately, trying to see if Blood had control of his body.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:08 pm
Oron walked up to Blood, "After your done meet me back at my shop."  

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:04 pm
Blood was suprised to see that Sora had stoped, he thought they were leaving so he suddenly skidded and stoped then he looked back at Oron and said "You could also train with us if you want but if your not interested then ok Ill come after this" Blood then looked back at Sora  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:01 pm
Blood then activated his sharingan to get ready for his training then sees that what was with him was a clone then he said "Darn it... like father... like son... Oh Zeno.. why did you have to die... " Blood then takes out a scroll that Zeno gave him and said "Ah this should do nicely... Zeno did say it lets me teleport to my sensei and currently that is sora... so this should get me to where he is..." Blood used the scroll and vanished into this air and bringing everything with him (Weapons bag everything...)  

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:48 am
The fire swept into the hospital slowly burning it to ashes.

((no one is in it so i suppose I can burn it))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:47 pm
Ryoko walked into the lobby, carrying Sorcam. He walked up to the receptionist. He motioned towards Sorcam.

"He is burned and possibly exhausted of chakra. The burn is second degree, I believe."

She called down a doctor with some nurses and they took Sorcam in a strecher, with Ryoko following.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:52 pm
((Hmmm...I suppose I have to regret blowing this place up at one time. -,- ...Quite a history.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:18 pm
Ryoko sat in Sorcam room, staring out the window.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:22 pm
Sorcam moaned and sat up. Rubbing his head, he asked, "Where am I?" Before reaching down to poke at his burnt side. Most of the burn was already healed over.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:38 pm
Ryoko looked over to Sorcam. Calmly he said,"You are in the hospital. You ignoring that burn was reckless, especially during a spar. However, Ignoring injuries may be nessasary when it is a Real life or death battle. I commend you for being able to take some pain."  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:04 pm
Sorcam sighed. "You're right. It was stupid. Although I won't remember this...I think. Bad memory span." He shook his head. (Like me, only trivial things! I had a waitress a month or two back. REALLY blond hair, dark tilde - patterned tie thing that was loosely tied, chunky, black pants and dark blue shirt. ^^)

Sorcam pulled off the sheets and got up out of bed. Able to move because of the healers, he stretched a little at a time. "How long was I here for?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:38 pm
"Not very long. only about 3 or 4 hours at most"  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:40 pm
"Wow. They must be really good at this." By this time, Sorcam's wound was only s red blotch on his side. Most of his chakara was back.

"When can we begin training again?" He asked, eager to resume his training.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:50 pm
"Well, I do believe snow trained them. She was like.... the best medic nin ever. We will continue When you leave the hospital."  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:53 pm
Sorcam tilted his head. "Snow?"

Then, he remembered what Lenon had told him a while ago. "Oh! Snowy. I've heard of her. She was good, right? And where'd she disappear to?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games