Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ringir

Tiny Ace

28,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:41 am
since i didn't do this when i started i'll do it now

my name is virginia or ginia whatever you want to call me. Me spelling isn't the best. I'm 16 and live in a small country part in texas. If i win the 1 mil it would go torwrds my dream avi and my friends avis

i think thats about it  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:53 pm
hi my name is blaine and i live in rome im 13 and if i won 1 mil id make my dream avi and my gfs dream avi biggrin  

crashythedarkdragon13

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:11 pm
Hi smile

I'm Noxness. 23 years old, been using that tag for about 6 or so years now. After I discovered Piers Anthony's series "Incarnations of Immortality", the rarely seen character of Nox intrigued and fascinated me, and I adopted her namesake.
I have written, drawn and published my own amateur comic.
I have just completed University, and in September intend to embark on a journey that will change my life forever: teach English in Japan for one year.
If I ever win monies, I will use some of it to complete my dream avi, and the rest of it to ninja gift people! That means: donations to people trying to get their dream avis, without them knowing who I am!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:18 pm
I'm Diet Jello, my first Gaia account's name was x BlackOut x, I still have it, but only so much you can do with a zombie. I quit Gaia for several months and gave my good friend all my items that were worth anything for her to play in the exchange with. I told her she'd have to give them back if I returned to Gaia, she agreed. I came back 2-3 months later and she had sold off all my items and didn't have enough to pay me back... Shouldn't have trusted her with my stuff, but meh, can't take it back now. A 2 million gold loss. :-/

Anyways, I'm a girl in real life, but I'm a girl that digs other girls. razz I don't tell people my real name because no one ever calls me by it anyway. Most everyone calls me Jimbo or Jim. I'm 21 years old and I still live with my parents in a small town in North Carolina. I'm not satisfied with my life, but I'm taking the baby steps it takes to improve it, takes a lot of time and effort though and I get discouraged easily. confused

I have too much free time on my hands and I usually like to spend my free time playing any kind of games on the net and listening to music.

Erm, that's all I can think of right now.

Diet Jello

Nemaree of the Waters

4,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:20 pm
hi! you all can call me Nemaree. I am a HUGE Harry Potter Fangirl.umm...I also have the nickname of Hermione because I am really smart and have bushy brown hair like her...I am a Gryffindor...My element is water,so I love mermaids and am currently writing a novel...feel free to ask me questions...If I won the mil I would donate to my friends and buy the Aquatica stuff and the Western Zodiac stuff and any Harry Potter looking stuff...so yeah...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:47 pm
Hey you can call me Miles or Kyoya I'm 20 brithday is march 16th.Nice to meet you all I hope we all can get along ^__^  

Kyoya Mitimoto

Paramore_Flyleaf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:55 am
Hi my names Kate and I found this guild thru some random persons sig in the forums (i know how crazy of me)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:56 am
I live in new hampshire  

GnarlyBurger

The Rouge Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:09 am
Hi! My name is The-Rouge-Alchemist...and Blaize, if you want. I'm 16 and i live in Ontario, Canada. I'm a huge fan of Fullmetal Alchemist and Harry Potter. I adore my friends to death! Speically Edwin ko! heart
If I where to win the mil. i would pay back everyone that got me really expensive stuff, then work on my dream avi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:05 am
Hi my name is itachiuchiha599. Or Itachi, what ever you want to call me. My favorite anime is FMA! I LOVE FMA! My fav characters are Roy, Ed, Al, and Envy!  

Music Evolution

Dysfunctional Monster

Invisible Friend

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:40 am
Hello, I'm gemini_evil!!!!

I'm 13 yrs old and I really need the mil gaian gold.....i live in Ontario, Canada..............ummmm i <3 music..............................

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....so yea....i need the gold and would just get part of my dream avi then donate the rest to other gaians who need it...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:57 am
Hey, guys! I'm Carlita! I sometimes go by Mary, or 'hey you!', but I really prefer Carlita. I would rather not say my age, just because, and I live in the country in Virginia. I love to draw and stuffage, and also like anime and manga.

I'm on Gaia for most of my friends, because I moved last year and could not see them anymore. So If I do win this giveaway, I'll make a dream avatar or 2 of mine, and then help my friends out with theirs. They deserve it, and 1mil. Is a lot for one person to have! I already donate to my friends and usually give them all of my gold, so I don't have much of a chance of getting my dream avatar alone.
I come on Gaia almost every day just to talk to my friends and stuff, and we all cherrish our avatars.

OH YEAH. My avatar is currently being entered in an UGLY AVATAR contest with my friends! xD; I do have better clothes, I'm not THAT poor. But excuse my ugginess for a while, kay? kay. ,< 3
Love ya.
Carlita

Marysaurus

Coquilles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:58 pm
Hey! I'm . M i d n i g h t .

You can all just call me Midnight/middy/midi though because it's a bit of a pain to type my name out ;DD

I'm turning 16 on August 15! 8DDD~~ Fun. I'm Canadian <3
I love to read. SOme of my favourite books include Harry Potter, The Wheel of Time, A Song of Ice and Fire, and The Kite Runner. x]

If you want to get to know me more search my posts and come talk to me! I'm usually in my friends threads <33~~ TOTAL LOVE FOR THEM ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:50 pm
I'm a banana. A banana who wants gold ninja  

Dariannn~013

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games