Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:13 pm

*hugs* We'll miss you! I'm really sorry to hear about your mother. best of luck! *hugs once more for luck*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:56 pm

Oh! I'm so sorry! That's horrible. I hope everything works out okay.

*glomphuggle*

Pansa

krome_devil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:38 pm

*cries and hugs teh Fluffeh Spork* Jess.... please don't completely disappear. You were my very first NEW friend here in RPR. You were the first new one to talk to me and make me feel welcome. Please... I'll miss you. *HUGS* You know where to find me if you need to talk.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:38 am

*huggles Jess-chan* let us know when things are good again, so we can stop being sad with you, and be happy with you.

PFDiva

Pandali

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:53 am

crying Bye Fluffy!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:35 am

HYPN0TiK
Hello Everyone.

Just want to tell you all that I'm pretty much quitting Gaia. I'm finding it hard to get time on the computer, even if I do get on it's just a quick checking the mail and then I'm off. My family is having money troubles since my mother passed away a couple weeks ago.

So, you may delete my characters in Roleplay or simple get others to play them. I just can't fill in that position at the moment. It's hard getting time to post detailed replies.

Everything has complete crumbled around me, so don't expect me to come back for a long while.

Sorry, guys..

--Jess

We're always here for you....and you've always been there for us....

I just hope for the best...my condolences for your loss....it isn't fun, I know....

Long Live the Sporks!! crying

Kira-Yamato-san

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:33 am

crying *good luck and goodbye*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:03 am

*looks down somber, and in an unusually bass tone in his voice* I know from experience what it is like when your world turns to ash. Take care friend. Should you need a person to talk to . . . we are all here for you. You need only to ask and we will respond.

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:20 am

cya~

Hope you come back eventually.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:30 am

Oh no!

Someone is leaving?!

Or left?

*waves* sad

ScarlettVixen

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:39 pm

HYPN0TiK
Hello Everyone.

Just want to tell you all that I'm pretty much quitting Gaia. I'm finding it hard to get time on the computer, even if I do get on it's just a quick checking the mail and then I'm off. My family is having money troubles since my mother passed away a couple weeks ago.

So, you may delete my characters in Roleplay or simple get others to play them. I just can't fill in that position at the moment. It's hard getting time to post detailed replies.

Everything has complete crumbled around me, so don't expect me to come back for a long while.

Sorry, guys..

--Jess

Adieu, dear Sporkness.

When love is lost,
And your life is just a shell,
Just remember
We're here to help you get well....

*huggles*

oodbyeagegay.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:49 pm

And my first modly action officially be correcting my own name in d'nnouncement posty... *eyeroll*.

Now to go see if that thread is still misplaced in the open forum...

And hi all, by the way. *groovyness*

Merlinic Matrices

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:39 am

*looks around* excuse me, i'd like to ask a question: Why is Talon-sama now listened as the current owner? just wondering. EDIT: I just read the announcement thingy. evil @ Bubble-sama. although, i will admit to wondering why he was being so touchy, just like everyone else who knew him was. *glomps the promoted ones* good luck to you all *clings to Mello* oh PLEASE say you'll stay, now?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:09 am

Don't die guild *kicks it*

Why do I have this horrible feeling at the bottom of my stomach after reading Kira's announcement gonk

Mou

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:23 am

Mou
Don't die guild *kicks it*

Why do I have this horrible feeling at the bottom of my stomach after reading Kira's announcement gonk
stare because Kira's good at the drama? *glomp Merlinic and Mello* i forgot to say this, congrats to you both!
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games