Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:28 am
Atma Skills Level = Custom Skills Level = Severe level attack which you get to make up.

.-.

Yes. The answer is yes. Yes is the answer and if you translate the answer it would turn out to be yes. I'm going now, because I'm technically taking a final. I don't know when I'll be back, but when I am...

Hellraiser. That was a good movie.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:31 am
Good luck, Nori. Hope you do well.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:20 am
Rednal
Zorc James
Quote:
Divine Protection Dance: Doubles both the physical defense and magic defense power of one ally. The effect lasts until the battle is over.

The most broken skill ever.

You've clearly never played Digital Devil Saga. o wo "Broken" doesn't even begin to describe some of the powers in that game.

Or some of "Die For Me!"'s incarnations, but at least some enemies can resist the Instant KO... Null Attack? Not so much.

*Survived his surgery, but can't wear his glasses right now, so can't even read his monitor without leaning in uncomfortably close...* XD; No idea how much I'll be on today, but my streak of staying logged-on continues!

I couldn't help but laugh when i saw Null Attack. Just so broken, I couldn't help but ignore it.
Die for me is one of my sincerely favorite moves. Solely because of Alice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:27 am
It's just as broken in-game as it sounds like it should be. XD There are only a handful of enemies that can harm you at all while you have it equipped, and when you add in the other hax skills of the game on top of it... well, let's just say that during the game itself, I felt like my characters were the Boss-types, and the enemies were the weak ones.

And Alice is... well, Alice. XD She's one of the fandom's most favorite demons, after all.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:29 am
Yay~ I posted for Tarkus. XD

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:37 am
Tarkus' nickname shall be Bucket.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:38 am
Huzzah, posting! o wo b  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:38 am
I you weren't higher rank Tarkus would headbutt you. XD

stickdude

Generous Informer

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:44 am
Rednal
It's just as broken in-game as it sounds like it should be. XD There are only a handful of enemies that can harm you at all while you have it equipped, and when you add in the other hax skills of the game on top of it... well, let's just say that during the game itself, I felt like my characters were the Boss-types, and the enemies were the weak ones.

And Alice is... well, Alice. XD She's one of the fandom's most favorite demons, after all.
To be frank, I liked Lilim more then I liked Alice. Only because I couldn't beat the entire game by myself with just her, I had to forgo her
(I had a Lilim with a quat element build. ^ ,^)  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:45 am
So, Rednal, does Ruru have anything to say about being called Ruru?  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:45 am
Titania.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:55 am
I can beat almost everything in Strange Journey by using Alice. A super OP Almighty spell, max level, max magic, and Victory Cry so she doesn't even need to heal between battles... X.X So hax. So very, very hax.

And you should refer to Ruri as "Captain". o wo Well, in human form she's kinda meek enough to accept whatever people call her... and in Atma form, she's the type to start shooting you if she's displeased. ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:04 am
And Sinbad is aloof and has a shield. Your point? Or does he have to buy her a panda or something to calm her down?  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:09 am
I have no idea. XD She'd either happily accept it or shoot it (and then you). XD  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:11 am
*Headbutts Z*

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games