Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

AlukinaVanalden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:41 am
I had just moved in with my boyfriend and it took about 3 tries. x.o I'm a rather small lady - 5'0 95 lbs. And rather small >_> *cough* and his is hm <_< just a bit bigger than the average German male XD God it hurt x.o alot. Took us two week of trying atleast twice a day to get that sucker to fit x.o XDD but yeah x.o So I lost mines over a period of three days little by little.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:04 pm
Rechu
BaBii-GiRL455
ima virgin...my parents wont let me date till i finish skool wich is kinda good cuz dating may give u feelings to try new things aka SEX!!! so im planning to hav it wen i get married WICH WILL TAKE FOREVER!!!!!!1 oh and DYI thers no such thing as safe sex says my mom...

SHE talking to me bout sex and im onli 13!!

xP wow..

There's nothing wrong with "getting feelings", it's part of being human and it's embedded in our instincts, which are to reproduce. Dating has nothing to do with it other than you have someone to do something with. Ever wonder where masturbation came along? Lonely people who's instincts told them to feel sexual feelings. xP that's how.

Maybe you'll understand it a bit more when you're a little older. Seeing as you're 13, there's a high chance you're just not matured enough yet to start feeling sexual feelings.

SIDENOTE:: I'm getting birth control in less than a month, hurrah! Does anyone know anything about the patch? That's what I'm considering, but I'd like some advice form others who are on birth control.

not sure about the patch, i use to take the pill (not because i was having sex though)

if you take it, depending on what you're taking, such as the pill, remember to take it every day at the same time. For me when I was on it, I took it every night at 9pm. Also make sure to have something to eat with it or when it kicks in you'll feel slightly sick.. and may even throw up, that happened to me a few times when i took it on an empty stomach and when i got up in the morning for school I would end up throwing up.  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

doubledaisy

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:56 pm
Well not my FIRST time but definetly A first for me... The guy couldn't get IT up... sad isn't it xd
*laughing and roilling on the floor*
I threw him out two hours later when the busses started their routes...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:09 am
Alukina...wow just wow XD

Still virgin here, mainly because I have yet to find someone worthy of me XD  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Kailen Harkonnen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:48 am
I'm still technically a virgin, but I have fooled around, given oral, etc.

The first time I had no clue what to do, sadly. I don't think either of us enjoyed ourselves, but we know each other well enough now that it doesn't take very long, and it's good. x3 hur hur hur.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:02 am
I'm a Virgin and I have decided to stay that way until I'm married mrgreen  

Heather_1464

Beagirl1227

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:07 am
Zephire
Aakiyana
P3NGW!N

Btw, I'm not surprised there are so many virgins on Gaia. xd Everyone may WANT to think they're the coolest thing ever, but the truth is that once you've got a Gaia account, you'll never be cool. And who would want to be on Gaia when they can be out having sex? ;P
And having sex makes you cooler? I'm not one of those virgins that are all like, "Omg everone who has sex is a whore" or "I'm saving it for marriage" or "I'm so lame because I'm a virgin" I'm a virgin, just cuz I am, no one looks at me oddly, or calls me a square. I could have sex if I wanted, it's nothing to do with a "cool" factor.

If you have sex, whatever, if you don't whatever, but this "cool" s**t concerning sex and virginity bugs the hell outta me. neutral

I have to agree. Sex should have no part in how "cool" you are. And so many people do have sex because they think it'll make them cool or don't want to be "strange" by not having lost their virginity by 14. I prefer to think that on Gaia (or at least in this guild) people are smart enough not to just screw for such middle school drama stare

And to P3NGW!N: I could have sex if I wanted to, but I'd rather not regret the first time and be in a long term relationship with the person who I lose my virginity to. I don't bloody care if people think my being a virgin at 19 is cool or not, it's my damn life and standards, not yours or anyone else's!

ALSO, you could think about it this way:
your parents arent virgins. so are you calling THEM cool? xd
lawl. still virgin here, though not in my mind. its weird...im probably one of the most perverted prudes out there..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:31 pm
AlukinaVanalden
I had just moved in with my boyfriend and it took about 3 tries. x.o I'm a rather small lady - 5'0 95 lbs. And rather small >_> *cough* and his is hm <_< just a bit bigger than the average German male XD God it hurt x.o alot. Took us two week of trying atleast twice a day to get that sucker to fit x.o XDD but yeah x.o So I lost mines over a period of three days little by little.
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I had the same issue with my last boyfriend, except we didn't quite make it. He was determined and I was all "Ow!" and not nearly as determined as he was >_> Needless to say the boy was quite frustrated. Aha, I felt bad but then again, I didn't care thaaat much if we did it or not. I'm sure it would have been fun but I probably would have regretted it afterwards cause we weren't in love. But yeah, if we didn't have such a size problem I probably would have lost it to him.

I've had a lot of other times guys trying to get in my pants but I obviously turned them down. In June I had this guy that was like 28 trying to get me alone at a party. Yeah no thanks, especially since I met him that day. =/

It's not that I don't want sex it's that I'd like it to be someone I cared about enough. Steve and I were just kind of a heat of the moment thing. *shrugs* But yeah, for the most part I'm cool with being a virgin.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

KOICrowz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:33 pm
Didn't hurt me one bit. =3

And as for hilarity, wellllll, we were both watching Emeril Live the entire time. XD Made my neck hurt, 40 minutes with you're neck turned can do a number on ya.

I can't remember what Emeril made though, although it made me really hungry afterwards.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:40 pm
MIKE!!! whee -glomps- Welcome to MADG XD

You naughty Santa Mike you >_> and Prysh.. SHAME >=I
xD lol

Lady Chu Monster

KOICrowz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:05 pm
Rechu

xD lol
You're just jealous you couldn't join. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:49 pm
x Crowz x
Rechu

xD lol

...Shuddaup. o_@

Lady Chu Monster

KOICrowz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:55 am
Rechu
x Crowz x
Rechu

xD lol

...Shuddaup. o_@

Lmao, Rachael is jealoussssss.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:48 pm
x Crowz x
Rechu
x Crowz x
Rechu

xD lol

...Shuddaup. o_@

Lmao, Rachael is jealoussssss.

rofl You're just mad that I didn't give you a video of me and Bryce having sex rofl

Lady Chu Monster

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces