Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jance Maverick

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:07 am
I'am 18 I live in fresno you can call me green I'am a male.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:51 am
Hello, I'm Quenton. I'm 14 years long and I can't wait for the battle system to come out!  

Psychic_Master

Sarg.Badass

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:21 pm
Hi everyone,

I'm 15, female and live in canberra Austrlia. I love to RP and am very friendly ^^. My real name is shannon but you can call me whatever you like.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:26 am
HEy im 16 i live in the U.S and i love rping whenever i can and im some what random *diverolls behind couch* and i have 6 action packed token black action phrases  

Sieg_W

Mnemolth
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:27 am
Hi guys and gals. Some of you may already know who I am. Heheh. I don't RP much, but I used to. For RP fun these days, I'm more likely to create RP games than actually playing them. Hi Cadbury and Russ and whoever else I know from FFG. I seem to see a lot of familiar names from here. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:40 am
Eya there people ^^
awesome to meet ya. Well, just a little about myself. lol. Haven't Rp'd much but we can change that. And well.. I don't what else to say. 19 years old.. live in a redicoulus country but that's not gonna help on the battles lol. Well. See ya around. ^^

Daff-Power

Tenikamo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:18 pm
Hey there. Im Tenikamo. Im not very skilled at fighting and hope to get better but I am a good enough role player that I don't god mode, auto hit, etc. so if you would like to fight me, call me out.
Here are my profiles.

Name: Tenikamo
Race: Human
Weapons: Granddad's katana
Appearance: An average man, he stands about 5' 11" and weighs in around 150 lbs. He has dark black hair, so dark it almosst appears blue. He wares a blue yukata and wooden sandles. His hands and feet are wraped in a thick bandage, and he sometimes wheres a straw hat. What little is seen of his body reveals that he has many scars.
Description: Hemophiliac w/ sleeping powers that heal wounds and grant strength when in danger or emotional
Other: He has a bounty on his head

Name: Oritoku
Weapons: Sword of the Damned (a long brawd sword with a gargoyle like demon etched into the handle whose wings serve to form the handgaurd)
Appearance: He has spiked jet black hair. He wares a black Yukata and his eyes are deep, dark brown ((Else wise, he looks like avi))
Description: He has been given a curse from a demonic worshiper, this gives him the ability to take life from victims to give to himself and grants him powerful abilities that he can call forth at will. He seems to have no morals and kills for the simple pleasure of it. He has amassed an impressive amount of skill in fighting and is quite adept at slaying demons and man alike.
Occupation: Hell bringer, He has been charged with causing as much pain and suffering as inhumanly possible

Name: Reaf Sincast
Sex: Male
Height: 5''11"
Weight: 148 lbs
Apperence: He is some what a slender man with fair muscular structure. Piloting a ship without inertial dampeners has dictated his physic. He is usually found in a flight suit, It is a full body G-suit that is deep black it is very thin for a flight suit, let alone a G-suit and has a small box like area on the back of it. It is small and thin,going half the length of his back and only 6" wide. Utalizing the lates in coimprestion technology, it has incorperated in the small box, both 48 hours of breathable air and manuvering fule to last for little over one hour of continuous burn. Throughout the box like pack there are small manuvering thursters and a single main thruster situated at a 45 degree angle at the bottom of the pack. His helmit carrys a standard heads up display that in use in his ship provides him with all necisarry flight data. When not in the ship it offers health data and keeps track of his fire arm status. It is of corse air tight and bulet resistant. He carys with him a small side arm that is silver plated and a sub machine gun that can belt out around 180 rounds per minuet. Both are of small calaber and do not have the best in stoping power.
Ship: A seemingly standard shuttle, it has room for about 3 in a very small and cramped space. It is a verticle take off ship and so requires a space port to make planet fall. It can however equip an external fule tank and land in places that do not have such facilities. Although the pilot does not like to use this unless he has to as it is expensive and has to be aquired from the station in which he has it stored. It is equiped with 2 illegaly modified ball turet canons descised to look as comunication domes. they are located top and botom of the ship so as to provide maximum range and coverage. It also has 4 raped fire gatling guns. 2 are position in the nose of the craft and 2 in the rear, all of witch are retractable. The 2 aft guns can swivel to provide cover fire. There is not inertial dampering system. There is also no AI and limited computational equipment. The pilot prefures to do most calculations himself on the fly and does not trust much to computers.
Personality: Very over confident and brash. He does things almost without thinking and isnt afraid to break some rules to get the job done
Bio: He is a freelance pilot that will work for almost anyone. He will take jobs that most wont and does thing that arnt always lawful. He has smuggled more then a few times in the past and will probably do it again in the future.
History: He has lived all his life in space. Born on a station to a shuttle mechaninc and comunication engineer, he has always been at home in the hostle environment. He was flying simulators before he could walk and the second he was able obtained his pilots licence. He joined up with the Space Corp as a fighter pilot at 18. He failed basic training 2 times for failing to folow drill sargents orders. He finaly pased and joined up with a large carier. He was discharged 2 years later for "reckless endangerment of fellow pilots and crew." He has since obtained a ship and has spent much of the last six years paying it off. He has also been using a small amount of left over cash that has some how not found its way on the books to modify it.

Resident Evil Character:
Name: Officer Manto
Looks: He looks to be 28. He is dressed in a fine black suit with a red and blue diagnal striped tie. His black hair is slicked back and he wares glasses.
Bio: He is a top level official in the umbrella corp. He has come to this place to access damages and contain them. ((Ull have to fill me in, while I like zombies, I hate RE games and so dont know what the story line is))
Weapon: A single walther ppk/s  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:33 pm
I'm 14... and... I'm... awsome? confused whee xd blaugh I RP alot, I've got almost 17k posts, and I'm still developing and growing, its hard to believe. Fair warning: N00bs set me off very easilly... confused  

Human-Bahamut

Virus Core

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:03 pm
*claymore hits ground* I am Jake im 17, I love weapons and cutting things I am looking for people to become my friends from the guild xp and we will kill noobs together twisted Ha, anyway hey!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:56 pm
Greetings!!! The name is Paul and L.K. is a title given to me by a friend. Im 19 and from California. I joined Gaia to support my cousins shop but found this site enjoyable enough to stay and play.  

L.K. Paul

Napoleon_Danneskjold

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:07 am
My name is darkmusashi. duh. Now that that is done, i am 16, and need the BST to come out to begin conquering GAIA as practice for conquering the world. Mwahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhhahahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahh!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:03 am
My name is Yuske I come here in peace as a representative of the country of Remia.Im here on behalf of king Hieimun to extend the hand of friendship as we are a young and growing nation we would like for you all to become our first allies. Im in charge of the fighters federation and we are having a invitational 8 man tournament to celebrate the opening of our town and we are issuing a challenge to your top 4 fighters to join up and compete.I believe your owner is Billgoku well him and three other fighters he sees worthy come to remia(click the signature below)and go to the remia fighters federation.Im looking forward to hearing from you. Please im not spamming your guild im just tryin to spread the word if you want to delete this feel free.  

yuske11287

Tispers

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:55 pm
Hey everyone! *giant rune gauntlets fall from coat* ...looks like the pockets broke oh well I need a new coat anyways *Great axe falls off back* I uh need to get the strap for that fixed too...Anyways my name is Tispers Fanalia Crusade, but you can call me Tispers! I'm 15 and I am a fist fighter and a berserker! You may asking how this is possible, but my class: Fist Fighter, sub-class: Berserker. This means I know more about being a Fist fighter, and my Berserker skills are occasionally used and very limited. I'll enjoy fighting here, it looks like I'll have some competition! I hope ya'll don't mind me doing the sub class thing! PM me if you have a problem and we'll fight...somewhere...here...maybe.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:52 pm
Hello. Vintrict here. I am hoping this Battle System come into existence so I can see this site not only flourish, but become Sims City itself.  

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

Alucard Von Elru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:59 am
Hello all. Whats up. Names Dustin Thank you for making me a member. I enjoy gaming mostly role playing. I enjoy anime. My fav. Anime is Hellsing thats were my screen name comes from. Well hope to see you all around!!  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff