Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:45 pm
Letting out a deep breath, Kanda slid down beside Didrika despite the small amount of room around the door. He hadn't cared to much about being so close anymore, there was no way of escaping it in this small closet. He closed his eyes and seemed to be asleep within minuets.

With a quick nod Allen proceeded toward the first destination, in hopes of acquiring the key.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:55 pm
Didrika noticed when Kanda joined her on the floor and looked over to him. She was surprised to find him asleep. Seeing him like that reminded her that she was also tired. Having no idea of a time frame for rescue, she closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep, without letting her head fall on Kanda's shoulder.

---

As they approached Komui's office, the sounds of Komui being his usual exitable self could be heard. "Let's go see if she's here..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:59 pm
"I hope she is." Allen commented following Lavi. "Le-Lenali?" He called warily as he peeked inside.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:04 am
Lenali looked up when she heard her voice called. "Oh! Allen! What's going on?" She smiled when she noticed who it was.

Lavi went over to her. "Well, there's been an..incident..."

"oh? What happened?! And where's Didrika?" She looked around for the hyper girl who was usually with Lavi and Allen.

"Well, that's what the incident's about... She's locked in a closet with Kanda... And we need the keys."

"With Kanda?! Okay. Yeah, I'll go get the keys right now. Which closet was it?" She asked as she went to get the ring of keys from the mess her brother called a desk.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:07 am
Allen listened and then spoke up about the actual closet itself. "It's.." He made a square like shape with his hands. "Small door.. one of the storage closets from the looks of it." He continued, describing it's location.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:21 pm
"Ah. Okay. Let me see..." Lenali got the key ring and looked through them all. "...Uh-oh... it seems the original's missing..."

"What?! Is there a spare?!" Lavi asked in disbelief.

"Yeah... There should be. But the copies are with Reever, in case my brother losses anything. Let go get him..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:27 pm
"It's gone?" He blinked and looked at Lenali. "Good think there are backups then." Allen nodded at the idea of looking for Reever.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:51 pm
Lenali walked ahead of the other two. In the room next door, Reever was trying to organize everything. "Hey, Reever. Do you happen to have the spare keys?"

"Yeah. Why? What happened?" He asked, looking up from his work.

"Didi's locked in a closet with Kanda and we need to get them out before anything happens to her!" Lavi quickly explained.

"Okay. Here you go. Just don't let you brother get them, Lenali."

"Oh. I won't. Thanks so much!" She smiled at him before turning to the other two. "Let's go."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:54 pm
Allen let out a sigh or relief. "Okay, let's hurry then!" He started off back the way they came.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:10 pm
"Over here..." Lavi lead the way towards the locked closet.

"I just hope Didrika'll be okat when we find her..." Lenali voiced her worry.

---

While in her sleep, despite her efforts, Didrika's head did fall onto Kanda's shoulder. Not only that, but in her state of sleep, she grabbed his arm and cuddled up to it.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:16 pm
( That made me go "aww~" xD )

"Yeah, being trapped in a place like that and with Kanda. I'd hope she's alright too!"

Kanda didn't move at all, he was in quite a deep sleep at the moment. Most likely a result from lack of sleep.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:27 pm
(yay~! *mini squee*)

Lavi nodded and stopped in front of the door. "This is it...Hey, Umeboshi-chan?" Lavi called out, knocking lightly. "You still alive?"

Didrika was still quite asleep, but this time with no bad dreams, and had no intention of waking up at the moment.

When there was no reply, Lenali looked worriedly at Allen and Lavi. "Should we just open it?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:33 pm
"I-I hope that they're not dead..' He looked at Lenali. "Yeah."

Kanda could only hear faint voices, but ignored them.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:40 pm
Lenali nodded at Allen and Lavi before inserting the key and turning it.

"Mmph..." Didrika mumbled, not liking the noises from the other side of the door.

"So... Let's open it." He grabbed the handle and turned it slowly. However, even with the carefulness with which the door was opened, the weight on it made the door swing open.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:47 pm
Given the fact that Kanda had been resting against the door, he fell back almost instantly. He cursed, blinked several times as the light filled through his eyelids and scowled up at whoever had opened the door.

"Didi?" Allen let out a slight gasp of shock as the man fell from behind the door. "Good to see you." He half waved down at Kanda jokingly.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff