Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil/Biohazad Trivia thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
It's so simple, too. Trevor's Diaries. Come on, they were not in the original RE, but were all written for it, there was actually a lot more to them than what you find in REmake.

Oh yeah. Forgot all about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:37 pm
Ok bio next question.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:58 pm
Which Resident Evil game was supposed to have a puzzle involving three gargoyle crests, that was eventually cut out?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:04 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Which Resident Evil game was supposed to have a puzzle involving three gargoyle crests, that was eventually cut out?
Wah?! How am I supposed to know...Next time maybea an easier question, but then agian since the person that gueses it right has to make another question that won't be good for me.....Well definitely not REsident Evil 2 since most of that is inside, and the buildings don't exactly seem tohe type to carry gargoyle type thing.......Um.......REsdient evil.....damn it, can you atleast give us a clue or are we not allwoedto have clues...

Edit: RE0 takes place in the mansion after the train, then the underground facility, has a abat...well crap it doesn't matter how i think it logically. I'll guess RE3.....but then again I don't know where the hell in the city they would put it....Outbreak one or two?  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:19 am
I'm going to take a wild guess and say the first, like it was the prototype for the Tiger puzzle or something...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:38 am
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME
Wah?! How am I supposed to know...Next time maybea an easier question, but then agian since the person that gueses it right has to make another question that won't be good for me.....Well definitely not REsident Evil 2 since most of that is inside, and the buildings don't exactly seem tohe type to carry gargoyle type thing.......Um.......REsdient evil.....damn it, can you atleast give us a clue or are we not allwoedto have clues...

Edit: RE0 takes place in the mansion after the train, then the underground facility, has a abat...well crap it doesn't matter how i think it logically. I'll guess RE3.....but then again I don't know where the hell in the city they would put it....Outbreak one or two?
Actually, it is 3.
In RE3, if you hack the PS1 CD, you could find images of three Gargoyle crests among all the other item images.
Personally, I'm guessing they were replaced by the three stones "Crystal, Amber and Obsidian)

Your question.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:12 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME

Actually, it is 3.
In RE3, if you hack the PS1 CD, you could find images of three Gargoyle crests among all the other item images.
Personally, I'm guessing they were replaced by the three stones "Crystal, Amber and Obsidian)

Your question.
How do you get all of this? From a gossip website? Sorry but I'm not that good at questions like these in RE...I'll post one in my edit o this one.

Edit: Ok here's the question, and if it doesn't make sense at the end tell me. I think this should be a fairly easy question.

Q: In the the first Resident Evil within the narrow like room of many paintings and crows, what can you do in the NDS version, that someone think otherwise of doing in the Remake version?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:10 pm
Actually, that last one, I hacked the PS1 CD myself, and saw the images of the gargoyle crests.

Umm. I haven't played the DS version, but here's a wild guess: Fire a gun?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:19 pm
nope that's not it. I'm looking for something more specific in the answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:22 pm
I played and beat Deadly Silence... but I have no idea what you're talking about. stressed  

Thee Stranger

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:57 pm
Well I would've said first-person knife battle, but that's not in REmake. razz Hrm, I forgot since I've not played Deadly Silence in a while, but...

Get the puzzle wrong without fear of getting crow'd?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:52 pm
What about... Push the button on every single picture?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:57 pm
Ok here's the Answer, and don't get on me if you think I'm wrong. Ok the answer is in the NDS version you can run around the room while figuring out the life anddeath painting puzzle, and the crows won't attack you, they'll stay perched. However, in the reamake version if you run around they start flying and attack you. So you get pecked while trying to sovle the puzzle. I do remember running over to th first part of the puzzle and they started flying. I havd to go out and come back in, and then walk slowly in the remake. I've tried it in the NDS version and it doesn't happen. At first I messed up, and thought that they were going to start attacking me since I remember that's what happens in the remake, but it didn't.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:34 pm
Mmm, nope, that is wrong. I always run around in that room in REmake, and they just sit there. At least in the NTSC version of Remake.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces