Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:58 pm
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
AHH it feels great to be back its been such a long time, so Sabishi hows it going, and how can i forget the livily berry?? wink
"huh?"Berry got red again.
so berry im guessing by that face of yours youve, meet him already, wow he sure can leave a mess that brother of mine* looks around and sees all the ruble*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:00 pm
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
AHH it feels great to be back its been such a long time, so Sabishi hows it going, and how can i forget the livily berry?? wink
so berry im guessing by that face of yours youve, meet him already, wow he sure can leave a mess that brother of mine* looks around and sees all the ruble*
"your brother? why did he kiss me?"Berry looks at him.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:05 pm
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
he did what eek whee omg he is so gonna get it xp well i trully dont know but you know razz youll have to think he might be crushing on you heart i dont know, it could be those damn swords of his, Farmoska and whatever the short one is called i forgot sweatdrop youll just have to ask him next time kay mrgreen ((i have to do the bathroom reall quick before my mom has a fit, be back on later kay))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:13 pm
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
he did what eek whee omg he is so gonna get it xp well i trully dont know but you know razz youll have to think he might be crushing on you heart i dont know, it could be those damn swords of his, Farmoska and whatever the short one is called i forgot sweatdrop youll just have to ask him next time kay mrgreen ((i have to do the bathroom reall quick before my mom has a fit, be back on later kay))
"Cru..crushing? on me? but i ...i never had anyone that crushed on me...i ummm where is he ?" Berry looked at him.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:23 pm
((I give up on the story making thing, whatever. Tis quicker...))

*looks at two* What? Damos, right? I didn't he have a brother...Crushing on Berry....? What is this crushing you speak of? Does it involve painful experiences in any way?

((As you can see my character isn't so adapt to this lingo...don't blame me! I just designed the character....wait, doesn't that mean you can blame me...?))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:14 pm
SoraSabishii

*looks at two* What? Damos, right? I didn't he have a brother...Crushing on Berry....? What is this crushing you speak of? Does it involve painful experiences in any way?

((As you can see my character isn't so adapt to this lingo...don't blame me! I just designed the character....wait, doesn't that mean you can blame me...?))
((can you get any worse than you are now))
well is a term of high regard and maybe a little pain 3nodding nuthing you cant see of course twisted rofl right berry cool ???((oh and this is my other account if your wondering xp ))  

-D03 Deux Dos-

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:57 pm
intense_fire
SoraSabishii

well is a term of high regard and maybe a little pain 3nodding nuthing you cant see of course twisted rofl right berry cool ???((oh and this is my other account if your wondering xp ))
"where is he? i want to know if he is crushing on me." Berry face was flushed red.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:11 pm
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
SoraSabishii

"where is he? i want to know if he is crushing on me." Berry face was flushed red.
ah that i do not know, but the chance are he is trianing somewhere not near but not far, would you like to know, a he crushes yet he doesnt, i feel like playing about, riddle me this riddle me not ill never tell you his secret spot twisted  

-D03 Deux Dos-

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:03 pm
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
SoraSabishii

ah that i do not know, but the chance are he is trianing somewhere not near but not far, would you like to know, a he crushes yet he doesnt, i feel like playing about, riddle me this riddle me not ill never tell you his secret spot twisted
((im going to bit you HARD now )) "Just tell me. I dont need any riddles right now. I just want to know a simple anwser to simple question"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:23 am
hydra4
Crazy Retarded Monkey
[[The hell? Why are you all going so fast? gonk ]]

"Well, let's look for Sora then. I wonder if he has the skills of his great, great, great- oh whatever. I'm out of here!" He slowly faded away in search for Sora.
((oi you ignored me))

[[I did? Sorry about that. I must've looked over it then. sweatdrop ]]

Ryed wandered about on the Destiny Islands. He hoped Sora was here, but he hadn't seen him yet. "Well, let's just make it a hell of a time while I wait." He summoned some Invisibles and ordered them to attack him. The inferior creatures stared at each other, but still attacked Ryed. Right before Ryed jumped up, he yelled: "Party time!"  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:55 pm
((I think we might have hit a wall something, I can't think of anything else... xp ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:10 pm
SoraSabishii
((I think we might have hit a wall something, I can't think of anything else... xp ))
((not really i got caught up in something i forgot to post here agian))  

-D03 Deux Dos-

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:13 pm
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
SoraSabishii

((im going to bit you HARD now )) "Just tell me. I dont need any riddles right now. I just want to know a simple anwser to simple question"
ah foloow me but where ever i may lead may not be where he may be twisted rofl *does an areil and then a blackflip(think of him as a jester))*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:18 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
hydra4
Crazy Retarded Monkey
[[The hell? Why are you all going so fast? gonk ]]

"Well, let's look for Sora then. I wonder if he has the skills of his great, great, great- oh whatever. I'm out of here!" He slowly faded away in search for Sora.
((oi you ignored me))

[[I did? Sorry about that. I must've looked over it then. sweatdrop ]]

Ryed wandered about on the Destiny Islands. He hoped Sora was here, but he hadn't seen him yet. "Well, let's just make it a hell of a time while I wait." He summoned some Invisibles and ordered them to attack him. The inferior creatures stared at each other, but still attacked Ryed. Right before Ryed jumped up, he yelled: "Party time!"
*finishes his training and opens a portal to Destiny island* now it is time to Find Sora*goes thru and sees a man fighting invisibles* what the...*strikes them all with one slice*are you okay???  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas