Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Do your parents like the way you dress? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I dress (and/or am labeled as)...
  Emo.
  Goth.
  Punk.
  Skater.
  Well-fashioned.
  Like a slut.
  Like a poll whore.
View Results

xXTabesXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:47 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Sketch Ninja
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Good for you.
What are the tattoos?
Do you have a purpose for each of them?
yeah i do, they are are religious, thats one rule i have about getting em is they have to have meaning and have to do with something i believe

That's good.
I don't much like it when kids (or even adults) get tattoos that have no meaning.
yeah, heh its permanent so my view is if you get em they should have significance otherwise you will regret it later  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:33 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
I'm so little.
I'm sixteen and a half year.

I'm even worse.
I'm 15 and a half.

Knighting-gale

Nekoei

Blessed Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:28 am
The adults in my fam HATE the way I dress. All the time they're telling me I wear too much black and red. My cousin swears up and down I'm going to hell; she thinks I'm goth.

Most of the time I dress emo, or whatever. But I have my goth days, as my bff calls them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:59 am
Skinny jeans...Chains and chain wallet....snake bites (lip pericings)...belts..wristbands...hats ...black clothing >< my parents hate it  

XxTeh-heart-breakerxX

Colin KABOOM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:40 pm
I straighten my hair. i wear tight pants(sometimes odd-colored like red, or blue). i wear band t-shirts with "weird" designs on them. I wear shoes with special ambulance and skull designs on them. and my pants are usually below my a**. My parents hate it all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:41 pm
Colin KABOOM
I straighten my hair. i wear tight pants(sometimes odd-colored like red, or blue). i wear band t-shirts with "weird" designs on them. I wear shoes with special ambulance and skull designs on them. Finger-less gloves,. and my pants are usually below my a**. My parents hate it all.
By the way, my siggy pic is old.

Colin KABOOM

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:27 pm
My aunt thinks I'm a flag burner because I wore 2 patches on my jacket at one point. My mom doesn't care what I wear because my brother has worn some pretty crazy stuff in his time. Nothing surprises her anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:22 pm
I wear.....alot of quicksilver stuff. With skulls and that whole thing I prefer shorts over pants anyday a nice pair of camo cargo shorts and I'm happy. I wear circa shoes with skull designs on them for two reason 1. they are comfy as hell and 2. they are beautiful. My mom could careless how i dress it was the hair dye that got to her lol.  

Chronic Fox

p y n k s t a r r

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:02 am
i dress skater pretty much but mi parents dont like it.. they say i ned to dress likea girl and act like a girl and tat stuff but mosta mi friends r guyz and i play sports sooo sux be them razz  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:09 pm
4laugh lol My mom hates how I dress, but since I don't do drugs or alcohol she can't do a think about it! lol 4laugh
User Image

Missflew_14

Explosive Effects101

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:48 am
My parent's don't really like how I dress. My style is usually all black, studded belt, vans, skinny jeans, a sweatshirt and a band t-shirt. Ill occasionally wear shorts and not have my jacket on, but that's relatively rare.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:46 am
i dress emo/punk and my mom hates it, my dad doesnt even notice. my mom says im goth and shes goin beat it out of me but im not goth im more emo.  

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nazara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:36 am
My mother says I don't dress my age  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:05 pm
hey i dress how i wanna if he starts to say anything i look at him and say u have no room to speak  

the_defective_one

xxNightmirrorxx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:07 pm
My mom is proud of me for dressing like a freak, and my dad doesn't care too much.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games