Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

forget-me-not fields

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:43 am
hey! im ice cream and my favourite game of all time is zelda: twilight princess. other than that it's final fantasy, kirby and super smash bros melee wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:49 am
Um, hi. I love all Zelda games, but Twilight Princess and Wind Waker are my favorites. I'l getting Legend of Zelda Phantom Houglass tomorrow! biggrin Oh, and I also love Super Smash Bros. Melee. Go Link, Zelda, Sheik, Young Link, and Peach! I made up a random quote thing for Peach: You may fight fire with fire, but I fight with radishes!  

MusicalTaco

Chibi Kawaii-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:25 am
Konnichiwa~~~~ Minna-saaaaaaaaaa~~~n~~~~~!!!!!! n_n
We~lcome to the Nintendo cult~~~!!!!!!!!! d(n_n)b

yayaya  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:03 am
DracosPrinny here. Let's see, I have hazel eyes, brown hair, my idea of the perfect date is... Wait, what? This is the Nintendo cult? But I thought... You sure? Okay, sorry about that.

From Nintendo, my favorite games would have to be Earthbound, Mario RPG, The Mega Man X franchise (before they went off to the playstation) and all sorts of other great games, all the way from Chrono Trigger and Robotrek to Harvest Moon to Smash Bros. Melee. Big list.

I am a major geek. I am random as all else and will try (and usually fail) to get people to at least do so much as chuckle. =p  

DracosPrinny

Koosei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:25 am
mikominouchi
Now I have to figure out how to make a Samus Cosplay Costume... hmmm.... 4laugh
if you're doing Zero-Suit Samus, spandex. or something with a decent amount of Spandex %-age. and fabric paint. ..... and PLEASE get a wig if your hair isn't naturally blond and straight and long enough to pull off her ponytail
if you're doing the suit, there's a bunch of stuff you could potentially work with. sadly, I know nothing of forming suits. check cosplay.com though. they'll have a tutorial somewhere on the boards. and if they don't, someone will be able to direct you somewhere.
g'luck! we need pics if you get it done.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:41 am
I am your angel of music...

User Image

Hola everyone! :]

My name sammie whee

I LOVE paper mario, Animal crossing, and Harvest moon. I basically love RPG games.

As far as non-nintendo games go, i love to play Guitar Hero, DDR, and sometimes i play my brothers' sonic games.

Hope i get to make lots of new friends here!

User Image

Come to me, angel of music
blaugh  

-SammieShine-

Jupiter Lightning

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:24 am
Hai guys! >w< Nice to meet you all. Jupi here. smile I'm a bit of a Zelda and Metroid freak.. But gotta love the old N64 classics like Banjo-Kazooie and Mario 64 too. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:24 am
Hi, I'm Ark. I like small doses of Pokemon and Animal Crossing. my favorite games are Phoenix Wright, EBA/Ouendan, and Digimon World. Also, I'll try most games you tell me about. Almost forgot, don't talk Metroid or LOZ at me. They aren't really my cup of tea.  

Uselessbot

O.G. Noob

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200

MizSeri

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:35 am
You guys can call me Seri, I've been a nintendo fan for almost 15 years now and it's my favorite amongst all the video game companys... Always has been...

my favorite titles include... Pokemon, Mario (and all spin offs), Zelda, Kirby and the oh-so praise worthy Super Smash Brothers games *drools* I can't wait for brawl!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:40 am
Okayyyy!

*Thrust thrust thrust*

Let's work together to make this guild 100% HARD GAY!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*thrust*

Mr Hoooo

mr_rapsta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:51 am
hi i'm new and i love video games...since i was kindergarten  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:24 am
Hiii, i'm Sian (:

My first word was Sega, but I absolutely adore Nintendo.
I love Pokemon, Mario Kart + Party & Super Smash Bros.

I also rather like Kingdom Hearts and Sims2 (:

Yogurt Pot

jjmistaken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:34 am
Hey, I'm Johnny.
=]

I love Pokemon, Kirby, Zelda and Super Smash Bros. games!
My first game console was a NES when I was about the age of 5.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:43 am
Hi im bookie my favorite food is Ramen! My favorite game at the moment is viva pinata heart . UM my hobbie reading and playing video games! I like making friends but i prefer they dont tell me gross things like something about their relationship (it just grosses me out sorry people but tmi).  

BookDoodle

8,925 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

`Samus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:06 am
I'm Samantha.
But my all my friends and teachers just call me Samus.

When I'm not studying to be an EMT-P, I'm going on a zero mission.
Don't expect me to talk much.

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games