Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:51 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha
DKMG
three things...
1. my drama with friends...
2. my x-bf
3. my family....
i was confused and alone...i still am..

!. Part of life,
2. also part of life,
3. maybe an excuse
and wait thats four not three hun.

i think she ment that she was confused thanks 2 those 3 things she mentioned and that she is still confuzed because they are still there. Therefore not counting as a 4th reason because it is something that happend thanks 2 things that made her emo.
que es esto?

estas jodio pq si quieres hablar en español pues hablo español. oka lo que dije fue que lo ultimo no tenia nada que ver con los 3 que dijo.
hablo espanol un poco. pero entiendo tu palabras ahora.

gwad  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:08 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

i think she ment that she was confused thanks 2 those 3 things she mentioned and that she is still confuzed because they are still there. Therefore not counting as a 4th reason because it is something that happend thanks 2 things that made her emo.
que es esto?

estas jodio pq si quieres hablar en español pues hablo español. oka lo que dije fue que lo ultimo no tenia nada que ver con los 3 que dijo.

gwad
DIOS!  

The Dadalorian
Crew

oleander19

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:31 pm
i just joined the guild and i hope it isn't dying! the reason ive been emo is because i dont live with my fiancee anymore. we stayed together for a year after we graduated high school. then one day we realized that the only reason we stayed together was because we needed each others financial support and that there wasnt any love left in our relationship anymore....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:33 pm
oleander19
i just joined the guild and i hope it isn't dying! the reason ive been emo is because i dont live with my fiancee anymore. we stayed together for a year after we graduated high school. then one day we realized that the only reason we stayed together was because we needed each others financial support and that there wasnt any love left in our relationship anymore....

......you have got to be kidding me....  

Nikki the Juggalette

x-i D A R I S A U R

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:56 pm
lol i like eggs!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:07 am
atasuki AZN gir
lol i like eggs!

Your post was pointless.
Posts that are pointless belong in the Spambox.
Read the guild rules.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:40 am
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

que es esto?

gwad
DIOS!

Paja en la Caja!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:15 pm
hopefully this thread isnt dead by the time i post this but i became emo because half of the friends that i made in the 3rd grade died n the other half of my friends just sort of fell apart through my life so far ive lost 23 friends...it pains me... emo emo  

XxBrokenAngelicDevilxX

Emo_Frenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:48 am
i became emo when my parents died. Now i live with my sicodic aunt.
oh yeah and my parents died when they were in my living room and a bunch of guys ran in and shot them. i was asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:40 am
http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/33827 SAVE THE DRAGONS!!!!

User Image

what do gay horses eat?

HAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

coz of the music =] the clothes, the friends, coz i found myself with the style and the music,  

emo bassist247

Meanah

5,350 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:56 am
It was kind of a gradual thing for me. I had been dressing in the style and listening to the music for a long time, but it was only a couple years ago that I was made aware of what it was. I never claimed to be anything except human, but apparently other people in my school considered me 'emo'. And I didn't know that until after I dyed my hair what it currently is now and they started bringing it to my attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:00 pm
Well im not emo. I had a friend who was emo,Shes one crazy b***h and i stand by it I tried to help her but she reused she though I wasn;t caring and then our friendship broke apart becaus of it.So I really don;t give a ******** about her.But if shes still slicing at her body I hiope she drops dead  

Sailor Wynne luvs Danny

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:31 pm
shadow_of_sounds
Well im not emo. I had a friend who was emo,Shes one crazy b***h and i stand by it I tried to help her but she reused she though I wasn;t caring and then our friendship broke apart becaus of it.So I really don;t give a f**k about her.But if shes still slicing at her body I hiope she drops dead

A little harsh there are we?
If you really cared about her you would stick with her and try to support her through it.
How would you feel (lets say...) if a family member died, like a mother or father, and you morned for a while. What if someone gave up on you and said, "Wow shes pathetic." and give up being friends with you because of something you couldn't help.

You're not a very good friend at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:10 am
Eri Luvs You
shadow_of_sounds
Well im not emo. I had a friend who was emo,Shes one crazy b***h and i stand by it I tried to help her but she reused she though I wasn;t caring and then our friendship broke apart becaus of it.So I really don;t give a f**k about her.But if shes still slicing at her body I hiope she drops dead

A little harsh there are we?
If you really cared about her you would stick with her and try to support her through it.
How would you feel (lets say...) if a family member died, like a mother or father, and you morned for a while. What if someone gave up on you and said, "Wow shes pathetic." and give up being friends with you because of something you couldn't help.

You're not a very good friend at all.

I agree. You shouldn't give up on a friend.  

Knighting-gale

Knighting-gale

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:23 am
I wouldn't call myself emo. I'm just more of an emotionally unstable person.
And, it's just that I've always been fascinated by the style of clothes and such.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games