Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:15 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
no they havent that also why i think they are coming back at lest for a little bit, maybe as ZOmbies who knows
Zombies wont come back. I very sure on that. They had to recreate it as grunnys. And when they released the grunnys to everyone. Lots of ppl who worked to get the skin and pissed off still that everyone got it easy while they had to work hard to get it.

The alien event didnt get much ppl to like it so it was hated a bit. The worst donation items was nov. 06. it had the momo monkey and the mini ufo. Most ppl hate the items. I just have one to fly over the houses but that get boreding.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:26 pm
i love the momo and the Ufo i have a ufo but i sold my momo crying  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

YamaxaXIV

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:58 pm
Waltzes in and sings around area, leaps gracefully onto a chair, and announces...

"Hello" 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:16 pm
Shadow walks out of a corridor of darkness. "Wow. An interdimensional breakroom. This looks cool." Shadow said to himself.  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:51 pm
Xacrum looks around "Hmmm wheres a good training area when u need one". said Xacrum."Master i can summon nobodys that can fight you"said Shaxac. "Hhhhhhmmmmmm good idea let it happen"repiled Xacrum."Yes master".said Shaxac. Shaxac summons nobodys many nobodys. Xacrum pulls out his his keyblades. "Hmph let my training begin". Xacrum said with a smerk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:15 pm
"Mind if I join you?" said Kerdex.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items