Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:00 pm
"That's a good question. And it's been bothering me, too. Dracquis had the Tome in his possession during our fight. But... I wasn't exactly conscious at the end of the battle..." Mirado looked away shamefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:51 am
Constance was looking up at the sky thoughtfully. "I think...I died at his hand...but I'm not sure...I do remember trying to defeat something like him to save a friend. A human girl, only 7. I sucseeded in saving her from the Dark One, but she died later at the hands of my companian..." Constance tightened her fists. "Anyway, I had extracted his soul and consumed it, for I used to be a soul stealer, but the soul was far to powerful for me. I ended up dieing in the end..." She paused. "I only remembered this when he showed up..."  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:54 am
Marten's eyebrows contracted. "I think... I think I might have an idea where the book is," he said. He rubbed his temples, trying to remember. "I just... I lived at a monastery for six years. An adventurer came to us for healing, badly wounded, ranting about some book and a castle in the north where a sorcerer had begun murdering the villagers with dark magic. At the time I just wrote it off as the ravings of a madman, but with this..." He trailed off. Things were getting complicated, with the knights and Draquis and the vampires.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:57 am
Alpheus shut his eyes, deep in thought.
Interesting how these people all seem to know so much about the current situation. I feel like I'm not contributing much, since I've quite frankly never heard of any of these places before. Ah well, might as well just go along with it.  

Demonix13

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:21 pm
"From what I know Dracquis has lived and been killed for centuries. He's been to most places in the world and his mark has been left at each of them," Mirado said. He then let out a groan. "This is so irritating! There was no trace of him left. He carried the book when he fought, and it should have been destroyed along with him. How can he keep coming back?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:48 pm
Constance shook her head. "The answer lies within the stars. When I consumed his soul, that's what went through my head. The answer lies within the stars." She looked at all of them in turn. "Does that mean anything to you?"  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:01 pm
Marten shrugged. "It rings a bell, but nothing jumps out at me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:08 pm
Constance shrugged and once again looked at the sky. "I can't figure it out either...It sounds like a quote from a book or something, but I can't place it..."  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:19 pm
Mirado shrugged. He hadn't the faintest clue either. He was still having trouble getting over the fact that Dracquis still lived. Especially after all they had done to destroy him. And then there were the Knights of Exemplar to worry about.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:27 am
Marten turned to the others, a determined look on his face. "It seems we have two options. We could pursue the knights and just let Dracquis go for right now, or we could pursue Dracquis and risk losing the knight's trail." He paused, then continued "We could also try to find out what The answer lies within the stars means."  

Gredar

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:01 pm
"Pursuing Dracquis as we are now is pointless," Mirado retorted. He was still quite irritable. "We wouldn't even be able to destroy his physical form."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:25 pm
"Oh? The phisicall being is never to hard to destroy. It's the soul thats serves as a problem..." She sighed. "I vote we go after the knights...after all, blood stains the horizon..."  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:47 pm
Marten bit his lip, thinking. "Given the right reagents I could create a web that would bind him, at least for a time. Biomancy is the polar opposite of the necromancy that gives him form, so any attempt to pass it would force him to absorb massive amounts of lethal energy. But Constance is right, the Knights are the more pressing issue right now."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:37 pm
"For the record, I doubt necromancy brought him to the form he is now. Atleast, by itself. I'd say that his magic is of a more unique and ancient kind." Mirado tried to explain. In truth he did not fully understand Dracquis's magic himself. "But, for the time being I agree with following the Knights. I don't like the idea of leaving Dracquis free to go around, but the Knights of Exemplar will have to come first."  

Masamune 5.0

Zerith

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:29 pm
I have still not regained my strength. That village's aura barely restored any of my power. I was too reckless. I shall not make the same mistake again.

Dracquis glided into the dark depths of the wood, and faded into shadow. He would need more nourishment.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff