Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a sword?
  yes (flame)
  yes (aegis)
  yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:03 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed sat in the shadow of a tree with a sketch book. He was drawing dragons fighting eachother, or dragons flying playfully together... Everything that involved dragons actually.
*Damos's Captured Samurai was running past by him and noticed him sitting there drawing, he knelt and waited for orders from him*

Ryed was startled by the newcomer. "What the... Who or what are you?"
*still knelt it takes out a emblem that explianed he was a Samuraii nobody owned by Damos((think dog collarish))*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:08 pm
Ryed looked at the emblem. "Damos is here? Take me to him." Ryed got up and put away his sketch book in his cloak.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

kaiser321

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:12 pm
some heartless leaked out from the firewall. kaiser cut them in half and said "any help at any time would be appreciated."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:12 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed looked at the emblem. "Damos is here? Take me to him." Ryed got up and put away his sketch book in his cloak.
*stands up looks at Ryed then shows him an image called SIboitic synchinis or SIB, created by Damos's expriment on the Nobodies powers, it showed the library and all the heartless and nobody that were about to invade it*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:16 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
*stands up looks at Ryed then shows him an image called SIboitic synchinis or SIB, created by Damos's expriment on the Nobodies powers, it showed the library and all the heartless and nobody that were about to invade it*

[[OMFG! A TOAD! xD]]

Ryed saw what was going on. "I get it." He ran towards the library while summoning two keyblades, both Kingdom Keys. "You coming?" he yelled back to Damos's Samurai.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:21 pm
more and more heartless were coming from the wall. kaiser charged forward and cut killed them in one hit each. kaiser looked behind him and saw ryed and damos's samurai. kaiser created a fireball on his finger about the size of a golf ball. kaiser threw it into where the heartless that didn't get past the wall were and the explosion was humongous.  

kaiser321

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:24 pm
kaiser321
more and more heartless were coming from the wall. kaiser charged forward and cut killed them in one hit each. kaiser looked behind him and saw ryed and damos's samurai. kaiser created a fireball on his finger about the size of a golf ball. kaiser threw it into where the heartless that didn't get past the wall were and the explosion was humongous.

"Hey, leave some for me!" Ryed jumped in the middle of the battlefield and started to slash about.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:29 pm
kaiser looked at ryed and said "there are still nobodies."

(and just curious who has a sword?)  

kaiser321

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:33 pm
kaiser321

[[not in real life, but my RPC has one =) ]]

"But Heartless are more fun. They squeal when you defeat them..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:39 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

[[OMFG! A TOAD! xD]]

Ryed saw what was going on. "I get it." He ran towards the library while summoning two keyblades, both Kingdom Keys. "You coming?" he yelled back to Damos's Samurai.
*it had already disappeared*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:40 pm
[[ah crap i gotta go. sorry, dude.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:42 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
kaiser321

[[not in real life, but my RPC has one =) ]]

"But Heartless are more fun. They squeal when you defeat them..."
*he flashed step thru about Twenty Heartless and they all went poof at the same time* you sure are late for the action Ryed stare *he said in his usual cold voice*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:25 pm
(( this time i wasnt on))

Berry kepted looked at Somad waiting for an anwser. "Somad?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:37 pm
The Gothic Rikku

just get ready please sweatdrop we need more people to fight*slashes at the nobodies and heartless*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:45 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

just get ready please sweatdrop we need more people to fight*slashes at the nobodies and heartless*
Berry was still clueless to the max. "I ...I...." Berry ran around and hid somewhere. She didnt know how to fight.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff