Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:29 pm
[[Ori,FYI, after breakfast Jin and Klaash will do battle! >D ]]

Okay...Only my brother Klaash comes to see me. Amelia helps,but she's often busy. She's nice. She thought,and smiled. She wondered is Tuesday detected her smile. Klaash has said a few things about her...She works very hard and she listens intently to my sister,Tsshyeiah.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:33 pm
Oh, Where does she usually clean? I wish to meet her. Smile more, you look prettier.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:39 pm
Celleia flushed. It was not every day she was told of her own beauty. She was often up in her room, and hadn't ventured out of her room even with assistance for months. Her feeble body often exhausted her, and rendered her incapable of walking. Even if she tried now, her unused muscles would probably tear. She'd have to be carried somewhere, or have someone help her to move her legs. Her toes,feet,hands,fingers and everything else but her legs worked fine. But her condition proved that it would be hard to move and not tire so quickly she'd collapse. I don't know where Amelia cleans...The house, that's all...

[[[Tsshyeiah'll be next. ;D]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:43 pm
"Yes?" Tsshyeiah asked, waiting for something important. "You're that Tuesday fellow,aren't you?" Her eyes were now red, they were as red as her blood red hair was. Esloleiar turned to look at Tuesday, his fangs peeked out of his mouth when he smiled. "Heh." He laughed quietly. Esloleiar's slitted red eyes were now visible. Even Vampire eyes,which were red but were not slittled seemed eerie,but slitted eyes in addition to being slitted was downnright creepy.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:47 pm
Realizing he better get to the table for breakfast he removed his hand, "Uh, sorry...again..." he said quickly before walking into the dining room and scanned the table for a free seat.

One was...It was his usual seat next to Klara. Seeing him, she waved her hand trying to get his attention.
He went to the seat and sat down next to her.

"Klara." He greeted her placing his chin in his palm.
Wasn't she mad at him still? He thought he was going to get an ear full.
Maybe she was waiting until after breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:50 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
"Yes?" Tsshyeiah asked, waiting for something important. "You're that Tuesday fellow,aren't you?" Her eyes were now red, they were as red as her blood red hair was. Esloleiar turned to look at Tuesday, his fangs peeked out of his mouth when he smiled. "Heh." He laughed quietly. Esloleiar's slitted red eyes were now visible. Even Vampire eyes,which were red but were not slittled seemed eerie,but slitted eyes in addition to being slitted was downnright creepy.
Tuesday merely bowed, smiled and said:
"Yes, I was wondering where one might find the red wine? A cup maybe? May I compliment on your hair, it is my favorite shade of red."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:52 pm
Thank you Ceeleia. In return I can help with your legs. You complain that your muscles are too soft that you cannot walk. I can help you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:03 pm
"The Red Wine will reach our table very shortly. Be patient. And tank you," She added. Esloleiar leaned in closer and said to Tuesday. "She's my wife, ya know."  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

momitama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:04 pm
((I'm so sorry, Haruuuu~! gonk ))

Blankly staring at him, she knew she had to say something. Even something random or stupid would do better than nothing at all. She opened her mouth to speak when he walked off. Her face lit up like an ember, and she buried it in her hands. She was so terribly embarassed about her fumble, that she turned her head towards the ground and meekly sat down in a chair as far away from him as possible. She swallowed her nerves down, but it didn't help. Her body was so unused to eating at such a strange hour, and she realized suddenly that she was terribly tired.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:06 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
"The Red Wine will reach our table very shortly. Be patient. And tank you," She added. Esloleiar leaned in closer and said to Tuesday. "She's my wife, ya know."

Tuesday leaned in closer to him and said.
"Yes. I know."
Winked, looked back at Tsshyeiah and smiled, bowed and left to Ceeleia's room.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:12 pm
((lol that's ok. smile ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:13 pm
Yo--you...can!? How?!  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:17 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Yo--you...can!? How?!
I really honestly have to idea. I could do it when I was younger, I can heal my wounds and depending on the severity of it, other's wounds too. I am on my way to your room right now, on the 1st floor still. Be there in about 5 minutes okay? I'll see what I can do about your legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:18 pm
Lyke LAWL
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:13 pm

Tuesday leaned back in his chair.
"Yes I know, I have been running for a few days too. The family I was staying with was attacked by elite demons. I managed to survive. To answer your questions about my abilities all you have to do it ask. "

The blood rushing to her cheeks made him want to rip out a lung.
I need food.

"excuse me I'll be right back."

He left to go speak with Tsshyeiah. As soon as e approched her she gave him a fierce stare.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((GOMEN NASAI!! I was eating dinner and forgot to say so. FORGIVE ME OF MY FOOLISHNESS!!))

Oh ok. she said looking away from Tuesday.

She saw him now speaking with Tsshyeiah, and a man, that she recalled as Esloliar. She was now becoming very hungry. She looked around and the food had still not been brought out. She stood up and headed up to the head of the table of was feeling very weak now. She had almost reached Tuesday and Tshhyeiah when she colllsped and passed out from lack of not eating.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:20 pm
O--oh, okay. I see...

[[ ;^; ]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games