Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:35 am
Ambrai
Nudge twenty-two

And now, I shall do MY impression of someone.

*crickets chirping*

Tah dah!
Wonder who that could be...*COUGH*Evergleam mule*COUGH*

Darn.Competition.

Bump 42.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:36 am
Bump 43.  

Monsieur Nameless

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:38 am
Bump 44.
Cocktail weiners....Yum^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:40 am
Bump 45.  

Monsieur Nameless

Shoafy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:30 pm
bump 41.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:32 pm
bump 42.  

Shoafy

Shoafy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:57 pm
bump 43.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:05 pm
Wow, look at all the bumpers! Woo hoo, go bumpers!!!!  

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:13 am
Divash
Wow, look at all the bumpers! Woo hoo, go bumpers!!!!
^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:16 am
Bump 46.  

Monsieur Nameless

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:17 am
Bump 47.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:22 am
Bump 48.  

Monsieur Nameless

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:13 am
Bump 49.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:43 am
Bump 50.  

Monsieur Nameless

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:21 am
In case anyone's interested, yes, I'm back online. And yes, there's a story about where I was.

My computer's been slowly dying for six months. It's a six-year-old computer, so I have been extraordinarily lucky. After all, most serious computer users need to replace their computers every three to five years. So finally, I had the money to do that for myself. I ordered the computer last Friday morning. It was supposed to arrive Wednesday. I planned to let it sit in the box until Thursday night, then start the process of switching over my hard drive, preferences, software, and so on. I figured it would probably take me Thursday night and Friday morning.

Instead, the computer arrived on Saturday. I picked it up from the doorman on Saturday night and started the process. After one hour, my computer started to beep. It beeped every forty seconds or so, but gradually the beeping got more frequent, and it was beeping every ten seconds or so instead. I made the appointment for Sunday (yesterday) and took it down to the Mac store to have them listen to it.

We plugged in my little Mac Mini and let them listen. It didn't do anything for a whole hour, and the Mac Geniuses served other customers. By the way, this was near closing time. Finally, when they were just about to ask us to shut it down and take it home, the computer started to beep again. Aha! They finally heard and documented the beeping, so they could replace the computer. Free of charge (yay for the 30 day guarantee and the Apple Pro Care Plan).

So, late last night, I finally finished setting up the NEW new computer, complete with Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. I must say, folks, I am in love.  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games