Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Doest Death Scare You? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So?
  Heck no! Bring it on death!!
  Eh Sorta......
  Hell yes eath scares me!!
View Results

River ToySoldier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:20 pm
Does death scare me? Wow if you knew me in real you'd think I would be afraid of it but im not. I actually can't wait for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:08 pm
right now i have to say no, not at all. but when im actually dying it probably will be (not that im not already dying, my doctor has already told me 3 times its a mericle im even alive)  

midnight_guardian777

xox_mimi-chan_xox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:58 pm
I wanna die cuz i don't want to continue suffering those stupid thing keep happening to me. I dun want to die because i dun want ppl who loved me to be sad(or mb they dun care) and i still want to know do i strong enough to live in this life. I dun wanna be remembered because well i dont care. if i can choose a way to death, i want to die in a peacefully way(Actually, anyway but not die because of betrayal) And this is not make me feel uncomfortable at all wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 am
xox_mimi-chan_xox
I wanna die cuz i don't want to continue suffering those stupid thing keep happening to me. I dun want to die because i dun want ppl who loved me to be sad(or mb they dun care) and i still want to know do i strong enough to live in this life. I dun wanna be remembered because well i dont care. if i can choose a way to death, i want to die in a peacefully way(Actually, anyway but not die because of betrayal) And this is not make me feel uncomfortable at all wink
I want you to die because maybe the world's grammar will improve if you're gone.  

[Hollow Point]

Julienne Dreams

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 pm
I don't know if I fear death.

I want to die because I always get sick, I blank out and can't remember a thing of what happened between when I blank out and snap out of it (I'm getting it checked out soon...), AND I always have excruitating pain all the time that doctors can't diagnose, but always give me useless pain killers that don't work.

Though at the same time I don't want to die, since I have people who love me on Earth that will be upset if I die.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:32 am
Fear the unknown as they say, so yes I fear death. I don't want to feel nothing, think nothing and be nothing. I can't even picture how it would be, most likely like it was before I was born, but what is that like no one can say.
I try to not think about it, I'm 1/4 through my natural life time and I can safely say I never wish for it to end.  

Art Payment

emo skater__gurl2114

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:21 pm
A DeJa Vu
Does death scare you? How do you want to die? How don't you want to die? Do you want to be remembered? How do you want to be remembered? At what age do you want to die? If you could choose to die how would you die? Does this topic make you uncomfortable? (I'm sorry if it does) If you could choose not to die why would you choose that? What are your general thoughts on death? This is really random but I was thinkin about it and I decided to post it. Please answer as many as you can or I will kill you....not really.

HELL NO!!!Death doesn't scare me.i plan on going into the Marines
and i hope i'll die there.I don't want to die with a loved one.i could
care less if anyone remembers me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:11 pm
It doesn't bother me.

I prefer to live but if the universe is all.
"Hey. Its time dude. Lets go."

I'm just gonna go with him...
THEN RUN LIKE HELL  

Hygencide

LaLaFunk is dead

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:05 pm
it doesnt scare me. infact i would rather die young than die old cuz if you die old it years of just thinkin : when will it happen?

ya know?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:17 am
Sure it's scary...especially since I have a fiance and a young son that I would be leaving behind if I died, and they mean the world to me... I'd rather die before them though, instead of watching them die.

And, looking back on everything that's happened to me and my friends (Quite a few car accidents, suicides, murders, and other horrible things) I'd say....within a few year, I'll be killed.

Suprised I'm not dead already. Crime rate here in NYC is....wow...it's just wow.

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games