Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:29 pm
xXVampire_RoseXx
well its good to c that a little bit of ur power is coming bac (ur clothes)
*tickles him on the feet with feathers*

*starts giggling as I squirmed a bit* Oh myhyhyhyhy!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:32 pm
you can't get out of this one genikit n_~
too bad u don't have ur full power
*makes more feathers tickle him everywhere*  

xXVampire_RoseXx
Crew

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:34 pm
xXVampire_RoseXx
you can't get out of this one genikit n_~
too bad u don't have ur full power
*makes more feathers tickle him everywhere*

*starts laughing and squirming a lot*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:38 pm
maybe i should stop now, i only did this cuz i remember a phrase "laughter is the best medicine"
*stops the feathers from tickling him and puts him down on a chair* feeling better now? n_n  

xXVampire_RoseXx
Crew

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:44 pm
Enough to get my tail back.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:48 pm
do i have to tickle u more? *takes out a feather and waves it*  

xXVampire_RoseXx
Crew

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:52 pm
uh...no, it's alright.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:58 pm
ok n_n
*makes the feather disappear*
btw i will tell u now im a witch, but i do have limitations when i use my powers. and they don't go away when im sick like u, they actually start to lose control to the point to where i can't control it but it is harmless.  

xXVampire_RoseXx
Crew

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:00 pm
xXVampire_RoseXx
ok n_n
btw i will tell u now im a witch, but i do have limitations when i use my powers. and they don't go away when im sick like u, they actually start to lose control to the point to where i can't control it but it is harmless.

Wow! That's an upgrade. smile
I have to go now. See you again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:01 pm
FT_Genikit
xXVampire_RoseXx
ok n_n

Wow! That's an upgrade. smile
I have to go now. See you again.

ok bye bye *hugglez*  

xXVampire_RoseXx
Crew

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:11 pm
ChainsawDooM
Curious? Not at all. You have to remember where I'm from, and how little they like to teach us about other cultures in our public school systems (that implies Texas and America). I know some Americans take offense to being called "Yanks," and since it's kinda the same thing, I had to ask.

... Also... "buggered" xd
That's a word we don't use! .... I like the way that word sounds...

You ever smile at some of the words I use?

heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

It's the closest word I could get to f***ed without actually saying f***ed. Bugger is a general Australian swear, it's one of the first words a kid ever learns.

Well ... no, not really. Unless you happen to tell a joke, that is, but otherwise you write very sensibly.

I thought real reference of ((or the origin of?)) "Yank" referred a certain ... not quite "type" but I can't think of another word for it at the moment. Then again I don't know much about American history ((so forgive me if what I say next makes me sound like a total twit)) but I thought at some point ((and I could be very VERY wrong about this)) there was a cival war between one group of Americans and another group that were referred to as "Yankees". I know very little about state rivalry in America so I fail to see the insult of "Yankee".

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:25 pm
Marie-Cris
ChainsawDooM
Curious? Not at all. You have to remember where I'm from, and how little they like to teach us about other cultures in our public school systems (that implies Texas and America). I know some Americans take offense to being called "Yanks," and since it's kinda the same thing, I had to ask.

... Also... "buggered" xd
That's a word we don't use! .... I like the way that word sounds...

You ever smile at some of the words I use?

It's the closest word I could get to f***ed without actually saying f***ed. Bugger is a general Australian swear, it's one of the first words a kid ever learns.

Well ... no, not really. Unless you happen to tell a joke, that is, but otherwise you write very sensibly.

I thought real reference of ((or the origin of?)) "Yank" referred a certain ... not quite "type" but I can't think of another word for it at the moment. Then again I don't know much about American history ((so forgive me if what I say next makes me sound like a total twit)) but I thought at some point ((and I could be very VERY wrong about this)) there was a cival war between one group of Americans and another group that were referred to as "Yankees". I know very little about state rivalry in America so I fail to see the insult of "Yankee".

I know what buggered is, I just don't ever hear it, which is why it made me smile (colloquialisms make me smile...). Generally, Americans prefer to say "screwed up," or "messed up" if they have a problem with the word "screw," ... which to me is silly, because when used in this context it more closely resembles it's meaning of "twisted" than... you know... the other one (*AHEM* ... intercourse).

Yank is generally used to refer to people who live in the New England states (Maine to Florida... those 13 states on the Atlantic Coast), However, when used by people from the Europe, it often means "American" in general.

Yank actually has it's roots from "Yankee," Which started much earlier than the Civil War. It was actually in use by the British to refer to our forces during the American Revolution (1775 - 1783, compared to the American Civil War, 1861-1865). However, Yankee was probably used before that. I'm not sure if the origin of the word is derived from the song "Yankee Doodle Dandy," or if the song was actually written after the word became popular, but most American's first exposure to the word is either from the New York baseball team or that song (which, interestingly, the British tried to play to piss us off, but it failed miserably. We liked the song, and actually adopted it and used it pretty much like our army's theme.)

... I'm not an expert on etymology (word history...). If you cared, you should always try Wikipedia... which I think I will, since I tend to like to find out something that I'm not sure about whenever I can.

... On an unrelated note, I always freaking press that damn edit button instead of the reply button, and it's starting to piss me off...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:54 pm
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

I keep hitting "Preview" instead of "Submit".

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:43 pm
yeah, well... since I'm a crew member, that means I'm editing somebody else's post and don't even realize it until I press submit... and if I don't notice it right away, it could get embarrassing.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:52 pm
I'm tired... I'm going to sleep. I'll finish that spectacular bump animation I'm working on tomorrow (maybe...)  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games