Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:08 pm
trainerghallan
heres a new idea of what rose might look like oh yah and im here to

P.s. rose is still trying to chose her fur color and type of cat she trying
to cose to be my lady takes days to chose stuff so i keep
changing her looks so one day she will have a form but she is a cat fur
so she decided to just be the kind of cat fur that randomly changes between
cat forms for her fursona dope ehh?

User Image

heart 4laugh I love your art Ghallan
I love how your always talking about me and there good things too.
I love the background and there cool outfits ^_^. I can learn a lot from you your paintings are so amazing I should know I'm there watching you do all the art that you posted so I know best lol
your so sweet painting you and me so adorable ^^ wink heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:24 pm
Name: Freda Brown (goes by Freddie for short)
Species: Dog
Height: 5'4
Weight: 123
Eyes: Brown
Fur: Brown with a few patches of taupe here and there
Orientation: Straight
Mate: None
How to describe my personality: Happy go lucky. A child at heart. Loyal to her friends.

User Image

Nice to meet ya!
IEditYourWorld  

IEditYourWorld

Sato Ukie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:29 pm
Name: Sato Ukie
Species: Dragon
Scales color: blue, almost like a sapphire, and his belly scales are a tanish color in the middle with blue on the outsides
Hair color: blue, shines in the sun
Eye color: black
Clothes: boxers, and a pair of un-tight fit skater pants, has black and white striped hand sleeves.
Accessories: hand sleeves, pants, boxers
Skills: Fire Spitting, can fly
Hobbies: talk to the ladys, lay down and watch the sun go down
Weaknesses: Electricity, hot dragon girls or girls of any kind if hot
Likes: Loves hot girls/guys if necessary, sunny days, his hair, lollipops
Dislikes: being too lazy, guys that hit on him too much, not having his skater pants on, t- shirts, no girls talking to him.

I have a side of Romance and I am kind, loving, and a funny dragon. I love to talk to other boys and I love to talk to girls. Mainly dragon girls, boys sorry unless I know you really well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:05 am
Name: Lyre
Species: Hybrid Bird/Fox
Appearance... : Points below
Persona: Shy quiet, but intelligent, constantly watching the world around her as she does.

WalkAwayChild

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:34 am
WalkAwayChild
Name: Lyre
Species: Hybrid Bird/Fox
Appearance... : Points below
Persona: Shy quiet, but intelligent, constantly watching the world around her as she does.

What is with the strikethrough?  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:30 pm
That would be a mistake with the Post -.-  

WalkAwayChild

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:48 pm
welcome to the guild never the less  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:09 am
Name: Tyke (Ty)
Species: Kangaroo
Hight: 5ft2
Eyes: light green
Fur: Tan
Clothing: Black T-shirt, light Blue shirt over the top, gray/black loosefitting trousers.
Hobbies: Sleeping, attempting to hit on guys/ girls (not very good at it =/ ) and drawing
Likes: Pizza, Girls (guys depending on how he feels) Soda, People admiering his artwork and sleeping
Dislikes: waking up during the day when its unnessacery, People who are angry for no reason, and bright lights.
Sexuality: Bi, but mostly hits on Girls

I'm funloving and am usualy in a good mood, I'm Bi-sexual but usualy hit on girls more than boys. if you want a privet RP then PM me I@m allways up for one.  

Tyke_333

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:36 am
slayer898
welcome to the guild never the less

ditto  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:21 pm
Based off of who I am
Name: Zeldrick
Species: Red Fox

Appearance: Vulpes vulpes: location of specific species: Japan (light orange fur)
User Image

Personality: Is social to a certain extent. Is open to meet new people, but is very wary when meeting someone new. Likes to keep to himself, but if approached and ask, he will tell what's on his mind (depending on what's on his mind and what mood he is in). A quick thinker, and is able to sly his way around to things (for the greater good mostly, sometimes decides on how it benefits him). Likes to be included in things, since most of his time in life was spent alone.

Likes: Close friends, being able to talk comfortably with someone, new and interesting food ideas, the feeling of comfort when with another fur, "play fighting" (sorta of like a childish nature), warmth.

Mate: none and looking  

Zeldrick

Fish is yum

Rainbow Romantic

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:46 pm
Name: Xienos
Species: Cobra
Appearance: Has black scails, and is lightly muscled. He can have legs and a tail, or morph them together so he has just a tail. he had a 'hood' that he can open and close with scails that light up different colors depending on his mood.
Personality: He tends to like warmth, being cold blooded. his temper can be eather short, or he can be laid back, depenting on if he likes who he is around. He is hopeful of finding a mate. tends to be lazy, and also has a very odd accent.
Likes: warmth, mamals (mice in particular), laying on a rock in the sun, alcoholic drinks.
Mate: none and looking (not very hard though)  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:31 pm
Name: Luis "Refia"
-Species: Horse
-Height: 5' 6''
-Eyes: Hazel
-Fur: White
Clothing: White collar, flight jacket. Dark dress pants and black boots. Belts and sometimes sun shades
-Hobbies: Thinking about other people, pacing, drawing, listening to... well... the 80's. Reading Osamu Tezuka novels. Likes to run when he can. And into anthropology studies and world events.
-Personality: Really quiet around starngers. Extremley (maybe to much) friendly to friends xp . Most hangs alone and gives an excuse to stay out of being with someone he doesn't like. Most of the time worrying about the way he looks to other people than to himself and gets really irritatted at people who do the same. Worries that he has a some unnamed mental condition that only he has. neutral
-Likes: Being at his own pace rather than anyone else, traveling outside the U.S., looking and thinking and going mad about women ). Listening instead of talking. Walking in circles.
-Dislikes: Sitting doing nothing. lucrative and popular businesses
(E. Starbucks, I-pods, MySpace).
Sexuality: Maybe questionable, but crazy for the women )  

Proto Ark

6,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DJ Cheshire Raver

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:52 pm
A Kangaroo, a cobra, a red fox and a horse. Whee! so many diverse furs. Welcome all your fursonas sound awesome. *hugs for all* whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:20 am
Fish is yum
Name: Xienos
Species: Cobra
Appearance: Has black scails, and is lightly muscled. He can have legs and a tail, or morph them together so he has just a tail. he had a 'hood' that he can open and close with scails that light up different colors depending on his mood.
Personality: He tends to like warmth, being cold blooded. his temper can be eather short, or he can be laid back, depenting on if he likes who he is around. He is hopeful of finding a mate. tends to be lazy, and also has a very odd accent.
Likes: warmth, mamals (mice in particular), laying on a rock in the sun, alcoholic drinks.
Mate: none and looking (not very hard though)

it would be good to have you so we can finly get some green in here lol  

trainerghallan

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:43 am
MegaRefia
Name: Luis "Refia"
-Species: Horse
-Height: 5' 6''
-Eyes: Hazel
-Fur: White
Clothing: White collar, flight jacket. Dark dress pants and black boots. Belts and sometimes sun shades
-Hobbies: Thinking about other people, pacing, drawing, listening to... well... the 80's. Reading Osamu Tezuka novels. Likes to run when he can. And into anthropology studies and world events.
-Personality: Really quiet around starngers. Extremley (maybe to much) friendly to friends xp . Most hangs alone and gives an excuse to stay out of being with someone he doesn't like. Most of the time worrying about the way he looks to other people than to himself and gets really irritatted at people who do the same. Worries that he has a some unnamed mental condition that only he has. neutral
-Likes: Being at his own pace rather than anyone else, traveling outside the U.S., looking and thinking and going mad about women ). Listening instead of talking. Walking in circles.
-Dislikes: Sitting doing nothing. lucrative and popular businesses
(E. Starbucks, I-pods, MySpace).
Sexuality: Maybe questionable, but crazy for the women )

all i have to say i do the same i sit at home go to school and do art but
by the sounds of it your vary hard on yourself and trust
me i know iv been there all you can really do with the free time
is up grade anything that i don't like about your self and make it
go away i was told all my life that i was nothing to slow
to ever make it in the real world and that i should never try
becouse i was in sp ed for a spelling disability i was the kind of
kid that people would let slip through the cracks i just couldn't just
let that happen so i 1 uped them evre chance i got untill
life got so good i realized that after high school evreones lifes
got ******** up most people couldn't deal with the fact that
real life isn't a popularity contest and thay were just normal
and the rest and deal with rejection from all the popular kidds
and how thay didn't do as well in high school as thay always wished and can't deal
with the fact that thare not cute anymore and god forbid thay can't
have sex with miners sick petifiles  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas