Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:28 am
Live_For_Redwall--
The Avengers walked in with charcoal marks on their foreheads
"Nick you did this you fangtree!" Xavior pushed Nick playfully and whiped the mark off of his head.
"Merin come in here you stream-whalloper!" Seth hollared.
Merin walked in sheepishly and offers Jayce a cookie.
"D...Do you w...want a coo....cookie?" she stumbled on her words being so shy.
She smiled sweetly.

(Slayer, im am not part of your band, the Avengers are their own get no ideas! P.S. kidding! PSS im not)

Jayce looked up at Merin and smiled warmly
"sure,"
he replied, accepting the cookie,
"can i get you a menu or a coffee?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:15 am
Kida was slightly nervous about starting her new job today. It would be her third since moving to the town. The last two ended rather badly, so she was desperate to make this one work. Hmm....it's quite a pretty cafe, I sure hope I don't mess this job up too.As she pushed open the door, she realized that she had no idea who she was to report to. She hovered uncertainly in the doorway looking around.  

DJ Cheshire Raver

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:31 am
Jayce was in back in the kitchen, getting the cafe open for the day, his hands were a blur as he chopped and diced various ingredients, his ears perking as he heard the jingle of someone coming in
"hellooo?"
he called out, peeking around the corner looking into the cafe.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:36 am
Kida slightly jumped as a man poked his head out of the back. Calm down, girl. You'll be fine, You...will....be....fine! "Hi, my name is Kida Vie. I was informed that I got the job as a new cook." she said smiling warmly. Kida walked forward holding out her paw to the man.  

DJ Cheshire Raver

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:40 am
Jayce extends his paw as well, offering to shake, his fur matted and mostly covered with various elements of the baking process, currently including chocolate, egg shells, dough, and a bit more chocolate
"oh hi" he replies grinning "i've defenantly been needing help back here, especially with us expanding the menu soon"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:47 am
Kida grasped his paw in hers, ignoring the fact that it was matted with various ingredients. She herself had seen her paws the same way many times. "Well, I'm prepared to do my best. Where should I start?" He was a bunny fox hybrid, which Kida had rarely seen before. She could feel herself staring at him and blushed. She wasn't attracted to the male gender, but it is immensely rude to stare.  

DJ Cheshire Raver

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:51 am
(crap i have to jet for a few hours, ill prob be back around 4 or so (its 12 right now, ill post when i get back sorri sad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:56 am
DoctorPain
(crap i have to jet for a few hours, ill prob be back around 4 or so (its 12 right now, ill post when i get back sorri sad

((lol k no prob))  

DJ Cheshire Raver

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:50 pm
Jayce smiled obliviously, after shaking her feline paw, then returning to his counter talking while working.
"well basically i'm in the process of... s**t"
jayce wandered across the kitchen, bandaging his finger and then coming back returning to chopping
"the process of making a new menu, so i'm experimenting... here try this" he says handing Kida a rich brownie, with coconut sprinkles ontop and a whisky filling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:01 pm
"Sir, i have an old family recipy that id like you to try, its a good mix of flavor." Seth said.
"Its an old crumble mixture." Xavior explained.
Ferris the hare handed jayce the crumble.
"Try it please." she asked.  

Blade_of_Soul-

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:04 pm
Live_For_Redwall--
"Sir, i have an old family recipy that id like you to try, its a good mix of flavor." Seth said.
"Its an old crumble mixture." Xavior explained.
Ferris the hare handed jayce the crumble.
"Try it please." she asked.

"Allright" Jayce replied, turning away from kida for a moment, leaving the brownie in her paws and taking out a small recepie card from his recepie box as well as a pencil
"lay it on me"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:06 pm
walks in sleeply "god i hope they have good joe here, i need a pick me up"  

omega_fox

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:22 pm
"we have the best joe actually" jayce said, smiling at the fox that had walked in  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:07 pm
"really, i'll have one cup please" he said and sat down  

omega_fox

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:00 pm
Nick gives the big scroll to jayce.

(no attention span for it)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games