Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:25 am
Robin lust was suddenly replaced for rage as Star was attacked by another as it soon became apparent it was an ambush. He looked around only BB and himself were free to fight, in this form they had little chance of sucess though they had to fight.He was angered even more by Starfire iniment defeat. he roared sprinting at him running on pure rage tackling the attacker to he ground mouth open teeth ready.

BB was shocked by the ambush he ran behind Raven ready to attack the newcomer ,she knew something about his meomory ,he had to fins out what.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:26 pm
But than Swiftkill used her wip to grab Robin's wolf leg and tipped him over. She than turned back into her wolf form and tackled Starfire again and held her down. "All of you back off my comrads or I'll make my move on her neck or so", said Swiftkill but of corse her comrads newe what she was doing and smiled.

"Get off of me", said a struggling Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:01 pm
Then Blood Moon bushed Raven off of her and said, "You heard her Raven. Miss Dark girl."

Then Blaise and Scar appeared and came from behind Swiftkill. "Yeah you all heard her hehe. But she won't die well not yet at least hehe", said Blaise with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:36 pm
Raven backed away from Blood Moon. Her eyes were narrowed and a soft growl was escaping. Even if Raven felt like tearing the wolves apart, she didn't do anything. There was no way she wanted her friend to get hurt. Part of Raven was doubting that Swiftkill would actually kill Starfire since it seemed like the wolves wanted the girl for some reason, but she didn't take the risk.

Scar laughed as he walked into the clearing after Blaise. "I think you should listen to Swiftkill. She isn't called Swiftkill for no reason." He grinned, showing sharp teeth.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:25 pm
"Thats right! I kill people and other kind of creatures very quiclly. Hehe", said Swiftkill as she put her mouth near Starfire's neck.

Then Starfire looked at her friends as she new they couldn't attack because they didn't want anything to happen to her. She than stares at Swiftkill's mouth that's near her neck. She than bites Swiftkill's front leg making Swiftkill scream in pain. "Back away from me!" yelled Starfire as she attacked Swiftkill.

Then Starfire got attaked by Blaise and he pinned her to floor and said, "Don't you dare move you Troq princess." Then she stayed still.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:41 pm
"Thats right troq don't move or I'll do my worst", said Blaise.

"Swiftkill you ok cause I hope so", said Blood Moon. "And you will pay for what you did to our elfa female girl", she said.

Then Blaise puts his paw on Starfire's back and her and him turns back into their noraml form. He now was in his human, form standing, and held Starfire up with one hand. Tha his other hand began to glow black magic and it went inside of Starfire taking out a green emerald gem out of her and making her scream in pain.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:55 pm
Raven watched silently. She felt so helpless as a wolf. If she had been normal, Raven might've tried using magic to get Blaise away from Starfire. As a wolf, she wasn't able to do long-distance attacks. Her eyes were focused on the green gem that Blaise held. It was probably important to the wolves and part of the reason they were all stuck here. "What do you want from us?"

Scar chuckled in triumph. They had finally gotten the gem. He glanced at Raven. "Eh... Why should I say anything? That would ruin all the fun." He grinned. "Of course if my alpha wants to say anything he can." His eyes went back to the emerald that Blaise held. He was enjoying this a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:48 am
Robin backed of his leg throbbing 'Leave her alone !' he yelled feeling so helpless in vain he charged at the wolf on top of Star in atempt to knock her attacker off. Teeth ready he lunged.

Beast boy stood besides Raven 'Leave us alone dudes !' he growled anger beginning to bubble up.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:29 pm
But than Swiftkill launched herself at Robin and knocked him down. She said, "Stand your ground boy or she'll get." As Swiftkill growled at Robin she heard Starfire say something.

"Leave him alone. leave all of them alone. You got what you want now leave", commanded Starfire.

Then Cyborg went to Argent and stood near her. "Yah, you heard her, leave."

When Swiftkill left Robin alone, she walked up to where her comrads at and told Starfire, "You have no right telling me what to do Troq!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:29 pm
As Blaise dropped Starfire on the ground she turned back into her wolf form. He than said, "You know Starfire you should really becareful at what you say with my love her. Cause I would be glad to let her kill you but we need one more thing from you."

Then Blood Moon walked over to her brother's side and said, "Here it comes. Cause she'll get it now hehehe!"

Then Blaise went to swiftkill as she turned into her human form and said, "My love Swiftkill you may do the oner. Blood Moon, Scar make sure her worthless friends don't interupt at what Swiftkill will do now."

"Yes my lord and master", said Blood Moon as she went to where the titans were so they won't interupt.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:46 pm
Then Swiftkill said, "Of corse." AS she walked up to Starfire. She turned back into her wolf form and attacked Starfire with the Titans watching.

Then Starfire attacked Swiftkill back and they faught and faught until one of them would have no breathe left to fight but they both kept fightinf and fighting. As they both faught, Starfire and Swiftkill stopped form a momment and both of them had bad cuts that bleeded. But Starfire had the badest cuts most of all. But than Starfire launched herself at Swiftkill knocking her down and said, "You will pay for what you have done."

"Oh, really now", said Swiftkill with an evil grin and bit Starfire's chest and pushed Starfitre off of her.

"Aaaaah!" as Starfire sceamed in pain. She than stood up but than fell to the ground, for she felt very weak now and was beaten.

'Come on Star you can do', as Cyborg thought to himself. "you guys I don't think..." as he heard Swiftkill say something.

"Were done here. Lets go now", said Swiftkill.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:54 pm
"Hehe, good job Swiftkill", said Blood Moon.

"Very well lets go", said Blaise as him and his group left with their prize and left Starfire there on the floor bleeding with her friends with worried faces.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:02 pm
((Starfire is not going to die she's just hurt and stuff.))

"Starfire", said Cyborg as him and the others walked up to Starfire's wounded and bleeding body that is on the ground.

"Cough", as Starfire coughed some blood out of her mouth. She than looked at her friends and said weakly, "My friends." Her body was full of cuts that bleeded and it will take days or so to heal. But it broke her friend's hearts just to see her like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:39 am
Robin rushed ober to here fear incasing his heart.. no it cant' be . 'Star !' he howled she was only badly injured not dead the fear left a little ,though he knew she needed medical attention now.

BB was shocked by the battle, though what was the green orb they took from Star ?  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:34 am
Scar left with a howl of victory. "Good-bye, losers." He ran after the pack.

Raven ran over to Starfire's side. She wondered if she could use her epathic. or healing powers in her wolf form. It was worth a shot. Raven's healing power didn't delete the pain. It took pain from the person and transfered it to Raven. She looked over at Robin. "I can try healing her, so the wounds aren't as serious."

((Can they use their powers in their wolf forms?))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games