Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:16 pm
"Star!" Aqualad said running over to Star. I shoud have gotten here faster; it's all my fualt Aqualad thought looking down at Srafire.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:18 am
(What about Robin and Adams attacks ?)

Robin wacthed him disappear, he was a dead man walking he so wanted to get him but Starfire was hurt bad. He knelt beside she was tough 'Star what's wrong ?' he was really worried what had happened ?
Adam ceased fire another time he turned round. Raven was down 'Raven are you ok ?' he knelt beside he had some medical training but not much.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:00 am
"Robin, I was wondering if I could crash here tonight," Aqualad said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:32 am
'Sure we need you here anyway Aqualad when need all the titans we can get'he replied but though focused on Star ,who were they ?  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:04 pm
Raven got up slowly "I think im ok is everyone else ok?" She started to walk but she had to lean against a wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:17 pm
"Nothing time won't heal," Aqualad said as sat down on the couch.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:00 pm
"Uh what happened when I fell?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:23 pm
As Turgon went back to his base, he said, "Firefly."

"Yes, my lord",replied Firefly.

"Give me the bandages", he commended.

As Firfly handed him the bandages she saw his face burn but didn't say anything then wlked away.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:10 pm
"I'm fine...don't worry about me...argh", said Starfire as she tried getting up but fell into Robin's arms.

"Starfire, Raven. Your both hurt because you both tried protecting me", said Gemini.

"Its ok Gemini as long your safe", said Starfie.

Then Gemini's eye's began to glow and her angel wings appeared and grew big. Then her wings grabbed Starfire in one wing while Raven in the other wing. She than coverd them both in her wings and her wings glowed. She than opend her wings and put Raven and Starfire down and their cuts were gone. "And now you have no more wounds", said Gemini.

Starfire looked suprised and said, "Gemini, thanks but you did not need to do that."

"Yes, I did", said Gemini as she panted as her wings disappeared and she fell to her knees panting. 'I forgot how much that takes out of me', as Gemini thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:14 pm
"I hate to spoil this moment but can we order a pizza or something? I'm starving," Aqualad said as his stomach growled.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:35 pm
Raven got up "Wow" surprised when she was fully healed than heard her stomach growl. "Im hungry to"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:45 pm
"Well then let's go," Aqualad yelled as he ran to the kitchen.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:42 pm
"Yes, please order the pizza for I think were all starving right Robin, Gemini", said Starfire as she looked at both of them. Then she looked at Gemini who was crying and so she walked up to her and said as she put her hand on Gemini's shoulder,"Gemini are you alright?"

Then Gemini stood up moved away from Starfire and ran to out of Starfire's room saying, "Leave Me Alone! All Of You!"

"Oh, what did we do wrong", said a worried Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:52 pm
"Hey Gemini. The pizza guy wants to know what toppings we want," Aqualad said as he saw Gemini running down the hall.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:13 pm
"Give her pepperoni thats her favorite. Huh, poor Gemini", said Starfire as tears formed in her eye's. "She has lost her whole family now, because of Turgon. He killed them all and gave her the black pearl. Now Gemini is alone."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games