Life moments. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:42 pm
By mere coincidence, Carissa was quickly chased off the steps in front of the school by some seniors. Rolling her eyes as she walked off, she figured she'd walk over to the tree nearby. Sadly, the cheerleaders had gathered there and chased her to the curb. Once again rolling her eyes, the girl decided to lean against the pole as she looked at her iPod nano in her hand, waiting for Kouta.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:17 am
As Kouta was hurrying to go and save Carissa he had to pass three red lights just get to her quickly.

As he see's the school and see's the football team practicing he floor's the gas pedal to get to Carissa quickly as possible. Then he hears the whistle of the coach. He pulls up next to her and rushes out of the car and goes and tackles her to the ground.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:04 pm
Gasping as she fell, Carissa was in a state of shock. What the hell was going on?! As sure as hell she didn't know. All she could do was just keep her face planted onto the ground. "What the..." she muttered as she raised her head slightly to look around, "Kouta, what the... What was that for...?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:33 am
"That."
Kouta pointed to the football coming in and nocking the wire from the pole.

"If I hacnt come in time you would have died. I came rushing by to save your life."

Kouta was looking at her with tears in his eyes and started to hug her while crying.

"I dont know what I would do if you were to have died in my sight."  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:32 pm
Smiling with some sort of reassurance, Carissa hugged Kouta back. "Thanks for saving my life," she whispered before giving him a quick kiss, "I wouldn't have known what to do if I had died in front of you either." Of course stupid, she thought to herself, You'd be dead. Even alive you still don't know what to do.

"But... there is one thing I want to know," Carissa added, "How did you know that this was going to happen? I mean... you knew about that thing this morning too... Or was it yesterday? Ugh, I don't remember, but you seem to know when people are about to die." She looked at Kouta with a serious, yet worried face. "What's going on?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:59 pm
Kouta grabbed her hand and pulled her into the car.

"Idk, but ever since I touched this book I've been getting strange thought."  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:44 pm
Hesitating to answer, Carissa sighed. "Very well," she said, quickly dropping the subject; she'd look into that later. Getting settled in Kouta's car, the girl smiled softly to Kouta. "Anyway, mind telling me what you found out about the death note?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:46 pm
"Sure."

Kouta showed her all the data and research he found on the death note.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:59 pm
Her eyes gazing upon the webpage, Carissa took it all it. "The deaths of criminals?" she muttered to herself, "Is someone really that stupid enough to kill them? I know that crimunals have done wrong, but they're still people." She looked up at Kouta. "Who would do such a thing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:46 pm
"Idk."
Kouta said with a scared voice in his throat.

He grabbed himself and layed his head onto his stearing wheel.

"Why.....why us?"

Kouta began to cry.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:38 pm
Carissa looked over to Kouta, then leaned over to embrace him. She had to act like she knew what she was doing this time. "None of this is your fault," she whispered, "Our fault. You can give up the Death Note anytime, remember? Listen, leave the book alone for awhile, then give yourself time to think everything over."

A dark thought came to mind. Or give me the Death Note so I can kill the insignificant humans in this world, she thought to herself. The girl looked up, then around. Making her voice a little louder, she called out, "Jaken, you still there?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:20 pm
"Yes?"  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:34 pm
Carissa looked over to Jaken and sighed. "Jaken, I have a task for you," she said with a slightly devilish grin, "I'm not sure if you'll do it for me, though. The rules say that you aren't allowed to tell us who the other Death Note users are." She thought back to when she read the Death Note's rules when Kouta had fallen asleep when he slept over. "Can you... Because you have wings, at least look for them, and tell us which city they're in?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:59 pm
"Hmm....I may do that...but it will seem a little to obvious."

Kouta looked at Jaken.

"Why would it be so obvious?"

Jaken grinned and started to laugh histerically at the question Kouta just asked.

"Well...because there were only two people who have used this current Death Note...*long pause with a devilish grin*...and they are both in this same city."  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:21 pm
Carissa's eyes widened. Had she been a cartoon character, they would've popped out. "R-Really?!?" she asked, "How long ago did they use it?!? Why did they give it up!??!?" A natural human reaction- find a good piece of information, then ask a million questios.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff